Zombies Trailer Officially Confirmed By James C. Burns!

Okay, keep this on topic or it will be locked.

Guy, I also want to say something... Just because James says something doesn't make it fact. please keep this in your mind when you listen to his video, he's still learning about zombies so he may have misunderstood a few things :lol: just 2 months ago he didn't know that 115 meant anything. :lol: So please, just keep in mind that just because he says something doesn't make it fact.

Some people just want to watch the world burn...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay seriously, shut the hell up. It was never actually funny.

Guy, I also want to say something... Just because James says something doesn't make it fact. please keep this in your mind when you listen to his video, he's still learning about zombies so he may have misunderstood a few things :lol: just 2 months ago he didn't know that 115 meant anything. :lol: So please, just keep in mind that just because he says something doesn't make it fact.

True, but this is a little different. I'd say the likelihood is fairly high overall that he is meaning what he says.

Sorry to get off topic but Kill_All_Monkeys I love that pic in your signature, it's kickass! Would you want to send it to me? That would look good as my lockscreen on my galaxy s3 lol. Anyways, any more info would be awesome but Jesus please give us a real trailer of mostly gameplay and stop toying with everyone!

Okay seriously, shut the hell up. It was never actually funny.

True, but this is a little different. I'd say the likelihood is fairly high overall that he is meaning what he says.

Party pooper... No cake for you... Just tryin to have a bit of fun... Lighten up! It won't kill ya....