Retiring from Codz Staff.

AlphaSnake

As the title says, it is time for me to retire from the staff here at Codz.

I just don't have the time to look after the site like I should be doing.

I know this will come as a shock to some, but don't worry I will not be gone from CoDz.

As a normal member I will be more able to focus on what I did best, which was making interesting posts & threads for the greater community.

Plus I really want to finish NZC some time this year. :lol:

Maybe in the future when my life gets less busy, I will return to a mod position within the ranks of Codz.

Best regards Alpha.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We make a Legends group and everyone in it leaves shortly after. :lol:

Legends isn't only for active members. Besides, Alpha didn't say he was leaving CoDz, only retiring from staff.

Alpha, you've had a great impact on this site and I can't wait to see what kind of awesome stuff you find for Black Ops II!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm delaying NZC until after Black Ops II.

I want to get it all in one if you will.

Recent minor updates.

Trying to move into kino.

Should I even bother going deep into GKnova viral? Or just give a brief outline of events?

I have had all the drop documents in the file, I just don't want to waste time explaining every minor detail about all the files & all the videos we saw back then.

Advice is always welcome on NZC.

I kind of lost hope of completing it for quite sometime.

Hard to write with two kids crying. :lol::lol::lol:

Let me know if your still interested in this being completed.

See I'm not gone. :D:D:D:D

Regards, Alpha.

I'm still interested in seeing it completed.

If you ever do publish it, then I want a 1st print autographed copy.

I say do the GKNova stuff, but only include the parts that pertain to zombies. IMO, most of it ties to the campaign, with little cross-over to zombies. I think most of the drop documents can be skipped over.

I have some uncompleted storyline theory threads backed up somewhere on things you didn't cover in your book, but I think are still important to the story arc. Just hit me up sometime if you're ever interested in seeing my notes.

- Mix

• 1 month later...

I'm still interested in seeing it completed.

If you ever do publish it, then I want a 1st print autographed copy.

I say do the GKNova stuff, but only include the parts that pertain to zombies. IMO, most of it ties to the campaign, with little cross-over to zombies. I think most of the drop documents can be skipped over.

I have some uncompleted storyline theory threads backed up somewhere on things you didn't cover in your book, but I think are still important to the story arc. Just hit me up sometime if you're ever interested in seeing my notes.

- Mix

Alpha's writing a book? and I didn't know about it?

I apparantly fail at life. :lol:

Sign me up for a copy of it.

• 4 weeks later...

You will always be a legend just wondering is their any chance i can take your place i have a degree in computer tech and i am currently working at home so i can look after the site i do run one other forum so i have experience but it's up to you but i do believe i am a good choice.

Asking for Modship will further decrease your chances.

If the group upstairs thinks you're worthy, they'll talk to you about it. Just letting you know.

• Administrators

I'm not asking for modship i just tihnk i can handle the job of admin i have the time and dedication but okay if they want to find someone else fine with me i really don't lose anything and the forums would only gain from my experience handling it.

I'm sorry, but that is exactly the attitude that will prevent you from obtaining any staff position. You don't ask for a place on the staff, regardless if you think you exceed over the qualifications. They are very, very selective of choosing the best candidates for being a staff member. It doesn't matter if you helped Bill Gates create Microsoft. Your pride will be your biggest downfall if you try to wedge yourself in like that.

Relax and give yourself some time to adjust here. If you are helpful to other members and prove that you are well-above the status of a great member with your post quality, you may see some kind of position headed your way. Just be patient and understanding. :)