Gamestop Preorder "Waves"

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's saying you already chose the Kawasaki sweepstakes, what did you choose for 3rd wave?

I chose the headset sweepstakes. I know another guy chose headset and he's having issues so I'm trying to see if that could be the problem.

I chose the headset too.

Okay, so I chose the Avatar prop last wave - and I went to select the playercard background, and it said "You have already chosen the in-game playercard. Our extensive records indicate that you chose the in-game playercard, which means you are ineligible for this bonus."

sooo... that's what happened to me :?

If it's saying you already chose the Kawasaki sweepstakes, what did you choose for 3rd wave?

I chose the headset sweepstakes. I know another guy chose headset and he's having issues so I'm trying to see if that could be the problem.

I chose the headset too.

Okay, so I chose the Avatar prop last wave - and I went to select the playercard background, and it said "You have already chosen the in-game playercard. Our extensive records indicate that you chose the in-game playercard, which means you are ineligible for this bonus."

sooo... that's what happened to me :?

Same.

Went to local Gamestop on saturday and they said Hardened is finished. Went to best buy and they still have it. What did I lose besides the posters?

I'm not sure. Hardened isn't supposed to ever be "finished". It's not a timed thing. The only thing you should need to worry about is getting one before they run out.

Yea that's what i meant. They ran out. Did you guys get a poster or something for buying it from gamestop?