Could Mason and others try to solve the JFK assassination?

Matuzz

I have been thinking the story of Black Ops and how it ended and documents on the terminal to come up with possible story line for Black Ops 2.

And we know that 10 years after events of Black Ops, operation Charybdis is started. Its joint Operation by MI6 and CIA to eliminate Mason, Woods and Weaver who are thought as risk for national security. Also Weavers niece is one of the persons in the operation and her job is to eliminate Mason.

One of the first clues how the story might start is Mason leaving to Johannesburg, because there is Daniel Clarke's brother who was supposed to give him shelter, but Clarke was murdered before he managed to escape. Hints towards this is Jason Hudson's email to Mason saying that he shouldn't go to Johannesburg.

But lets go back to the assassination of Kennedy. It all comes to one woman, her name is Evelyn Cross. She sent emails to JFK which have very threatening tone:

June 26, 1963

TO: J. Kennedy

SUBJECT: Last Chance

He won't ask you again and I know this was his final offer.

Please reconsider before we leave Berlin or your life will be in danger.

Our people are everywhere - this time you cannot win. Give him what he

wants before it's too late.

We also have two images of Evelyn Cross, one of them was sent by John Trent who seems to be actually Reznov.

As you can see in the other picture she is being hypnotized, possibly even being brain washed.

What links her even more to JFK's assassination is that she is the lady speaking in the numbers broadcast when JFK is killed.

The part of her email "Our people are everywhere", obviously means the sleeper agents she is activating.

Evelyn Cross making the broadcast. Notice the Profiles in Courage book by JFK in the table.

John Trent aka Reznov tried to warn JFK in his emails:

November 21, 1963 (1 day before assassination)

TO: J. Kennedy

SUBJECT: You have one day left

Victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice.

Reznov also sent many emails to Hudson where is clear hints about the death of JFK and indications of Trent being actually Reznov:

Tuesday, November 19, 1963

TO: Hudson, Jason

SUBJECT: Everything you know is wrong

You don't know me, but I know Alex Mason. You will learn to trust me.

Everything changes on Friday.

On the next Friday from the message JFK was killed.

Thursday, November 21, 1963

SUBJECT: Now you understand

It was by the hand of Nikita Dragovich. This is just the beginning.

They are everywhere.

Start at Vorkuta. Two escaped the breakout. You know one of them.

The other one just died.

One day before assassination.

Monday, November 25, 1963

SUBJECT: A single step

Echelon 5 21 0 8 18 15 14 7 21 16 23 9 14 23 0 6 18 4

Her name is Evelyn Cross. The photo is for your eyes only.

This will be my last letter for quite some time. When the time comes, you

will know what to do.

3 days after assassination, image of Evelyn Cross was in this email.

Tuesday, February 27, 1968

SUBJECT: You have done well

Please tell Mason one last thing. This time it's freedom for both of us.

Few years later.

Now the questions arise, how did Reznov knew about Evelyn Cross and the assassination? Was Mason actually involved in the assassination? In the end of Black Ops when the broadcast starts Mason says the date when JFK was killed, Texas, caliber of the gun that killed JFK and Ascension.

Does Ascension mean the Ascending of the sleeper agents?

Then we have one more person who we don't know: Mr. X

Mr. X seems to want help Mason, and sent him two emails, one revealing Clarke's intent to hide out at his brother's place in Johannesburg after he escaped from Dragovich's Ural mountain compound. This was mentioned in Clarke's journal and that was material marked "Top Secret" by the CIA. And other email revealing that Frank Woods is alive and being held in Hanoi Hilton.

June 30, 1978

Mr. Mason --

Clarke was intending to hide in Johannesburg.

He has a brother there. It's a good place to start.

-- X --

July 4, 1978

Mr. Mason --

Woods is alive and remains the sole remaining American guest at the

Hanoi Hilton.

Thought you should know.

-- X --

The Hanoi Hilton was one site used by the North Vietnamese Army to house, torture and interrogate captured servicemen, mostly American pilots shot down during bombing raids. Although North Vietnam was a signatory of the Third Geneva Convention of 1949, which demanded "decent and humane treatment" of prisoners of war, severe torture methods were employed, such as rope bindings, irons, beatings, and prolonged solitary confinement. The aim of the torture was usually not acquiring military information; rather, it was to break the will of the prisoners, both individually and as a group.

How this all is connected to Tacitus is for us to find out. I hope you enjoyed the read and maybe got some new ideas.

Remember to leave feedback.

-Matuzz

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Yo what if its the future and how is this story gonna equal? i mean so far it seems like it the future, kinda, lets hope its Campaign is 70-80's-90's MP 2012-2020 Z's 80's-2020 now that would be a crazy game Ol-90's-Future Call of duty, that would be crazy

We kinda know the game will be called Black Ops 2 sot it will obviosly continue the story.

I believe the game is going to be set around 70's-80's

Only thing noting to future is Quadrotor but in Black Ops we had Death Machine so "future weapons" in itself don't mean its going to be in future.

Im glad someone's put all of the info together. I hated skimming through lots of wiki pages on the wikia site of CoD.

This is basically what I believe BO2 to be "loosely" based upon. Didnt know Reznov was definitely alive, nice find there. I always thought he would. Its Reznov... but didnt realise there's proof.

I'm liking the idea that the quadrocopter is gonna be a zombie thing. But I truely think its gonna be set 70-90's, so not expecting this "advanced" technology to be that advanced and futuristic. Plus they had been using drones since the 60's I believe, so this Quadrocopter could be "top secret weaponry/prototype" similar to the G11 in BO.

Just to mention the Tacitus company thing. I am still in some belief that the website is belonging to Treyarch in some form. There are just too many coincidences and "loose ends" that makes me feel it is CoD related, despite all this "owner has confirmed its not and Activision has also". Im not buying it at the moment. Project from 2012-2013. Slight coincidence its the same time span that BO2 will be played and updated constantly? Plus how come a website that "has nothing to do with CoD" state its not the manufacturing company with in BO2? When at the time of saying it, specualtion as to what Tacitus was, was Major and unsure. Another thing, (they have now removed this) but they denied being connected to CoD by saying this: "Call of Duty Black Ops2: Manufacturing company. Not us." Surely anyone would deny something like this in a straight forward manor: IE "We are in no way associated with the Call of Duty franchise or latest installment". It does seem weird and iffy to me. Plus theres the minor detail of the logo which is pretty similar even for Company logos.

I suppose we'll find out it soon anyway.

I've assumed Mason was involved in JFK's assassination. The number told him to do it. And it plays right into the conspiracy theories that Oswald did not act alone.

There's a couple times in the game when Lee Oswald's images show up on monitors. I believe it's easy to assume these images on the screen are distortions in Mason's reality.

Here's an example of Oswald's images briefly showing up on the monitor's in JFK's pentagon office, when Mason is having urges to kill him.

Just because I don't think anybody mentioned it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... dRE#t=734s

Listen to the song in the background.

It's Sympathy for the Devil. I know treyarch picked it because it's the 60's vietnam, and well it's just an all around classic song. But notice the part of the lyrics where it says

"I shouted out

Who killed the Kennedys?

When after all

It was you and Me."

----

You're playing as Mason here. And the "Me" in this song is the Devil. The song is playing to Mason and his crew, but specifically Mason as YOU are Mason here. Mason was a sleeper cell being controlled by an implant in his head with numbers being broadcast.

----

Group 935 has a subgroup (701 or something like that) whose goal was to set up a communication system to broadcast the programming to control the Undead Army. This was stolen by the Ascension Group and put into effect under Dragovich.

----

I've went back to Black Ops, pieced together tons of things now that it's all but confirmed Zombies will be included in Black Ops 2, with the Ace of Spades Death Card in FPSRussia's video and all, and they were zombies he killed.

----

Anyway I've got lots of greta theories I plan to add soon, keep up the healthy thinking guys, Treyarch loves this ;)

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared :mrgreen:

Edit: A side note about "Tacitus"

I think it is the Next step beyond the Black Ops. As in Beyond Classified, compare it with a classified stamp. Perhaps we find out the secrets to how Zombies connected with Mason, Woods, and the rest of Black Ops, but it all comes to a head in modern day, perhaps with occasional flashbacks to Black Ops locations.

Tacit (English) = unexpressed, unspoken, unsaid, implicit.

Tacitus (Latin) - Silent

Yeah I believe Mason indeed was involved in the assassination. And he is going to search the people behind the broadcast, Evelyn and others involved. But him, Hudson and Weaver have to escape the CIA to South Africa.

The grassy knowl or the storm drain? He even looked kind of like one the "homeless" people with super clean hands and shoes that were rounded up and released in the aftermath of the shootings.

If it sticks with the generally accepted theories surrounding the shooting (trianagular crossfire) then 1. Oswald (patsy/book depository) 2. Mason (sleeper/grassy knowl/drain) 3. ???? (knowl/drain). We're missing somebody. I'd imagine Mason and Hudson would be very interested in finding out who.

I have also had the feeling that the release of that new code relates to the sleeper agents. A good theory, I have a suspicion its right, maybe Tacitus as a weapon's company gained information from the files on 935, GK, Nova 6 etc and planned to use it, through the people, who think they have free thoughts. I love mind control. So much so that my book features it to an extent, anyways I agree with your idea!

This sounds like a solid theory. I had always wondered about whether Treyarch would elaborate on the whole Mason-Kennedy Assasination thing or just leave it as it was. One thing I never understood is this line, from the Campaign mission Revelations.

"Oswald....Compromised..."

The word "compromised" usually means that someone failed to do something. So does this mean that Oswald failed in some way in the assasination? Maybe Oswald was compromised in some way and Mason went forward with the killing having Oswald as a scapegoat? Maybe they wanted to keep Mason handy given his position in the CIA?

I thought after I played the Black Ops campaign that they made it pretty clear/obvious that Mason is the one who killed JFK. So why would Mason try to solve something that he did? Unless he doesn't know that he did since he was brainwashed, but still that doesn't seem like a very good idea for a storyline, since the player already knows it was him who assassinated JFK.

I thought after I played the Black Ops campaign that they made it pretty clear/obvious that Mason is the one who killed JFK. So why would Mason try to solve something that he did? Unless he doesn't know that he did since he was brainwashed, but still that doesn't seem like a very good idea for a storyline, since the player already knows it was him who assassinated JFK.

If Mason did it he wants to know people behind this broadcast and why they wanted JFK dead.

Its not like he is focusing solely on the shooter, but to the big picture behind all this.

I know there are already enough reasons that those in power wanted JFK dead, but here is another:

"As you must know, Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow. Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group."

Lancer was JFK's Secret Service nickname, and Kennedy's password in the Black Ops Terminal as well. This (among conspiracy theorists) is referred to as the "burned memo" it was about to be burned along with many other documents about Majestic-12 but this one "survived".

-

I personally believe they were forged but Treyarch loves taking conspiracy theories and putting them in the game and seeing how we react. Majestic-12 was connected to Area 51, and we know about No Man's Land and it's connection to the Moon Base. Perhaps JFK Was not allowed to know about anything 935 related, perhaps Tacitus is something bigger and more secret that not even the president gets to know about?

In The Rock film 1996, Sean Connery plays a Scottish SAS soldier, who I believe Price is based upon. His name in the film however is Mason. Now this could be a coincidence. I think not, price looks like him, his name is mason, not Alex but surname is Mason nonetheless, the shower room in "prisoner 627, MW2 in the Gulag" is the same one as in The Rock. But the "killer" in my eyes that IW and Treyarch watched it is the fact Mason was banged away for 30 years by the FBI because he knew EVERYTHING about the US Government and truths on the conspiracies, the two mentioned in the film are the Aliens at Roswell, and Mason knew who killed JFK. at the end of the film he tells Nicolas cage's character to go somewhere, he does and finds an old roll of Photographs undeveloped showing who killed JFK.

Now Im hoping for the sake of an entertaining and amazing storyline that we do go to the 70/80/90's. Because if we start off at '78 in Johannesburg I think we could be looking at the SAS again with Johnathan Price, in the last bit of intel given, Ryan Jackson asks permission to go alone with the SAS to "burn" Mason. He mentions a very young Johnathan ------. Which to me indicates its Price, if this is so, I don't think they will go out to kill Mason etc. because we know Price is still alive as of 2017 (MW3). What makes me suspicious that they arent going out to kill them is that Ryan Jackson wants to go alone. Why would a CIA agent want to go field operative to kill 3 "dangerous" people, despite having SAS, why?

The only thing that makes me unsure of the 70-90's theory is all these pictures and sound we are getting, I just hope all this "future" stuff means we either time travel or its prototypes like some stuff in BO. G11 and L96 for instance.

I know there are already enough reasons that those in power wanted JFK dead, but here is another:

"As you must know, Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow. Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group."

Lancer was JFK's Secret Service nickname, and Kennedy's password in the Black Ops Terminal as well. This (among conspiracy theorists) is referred to as the "burned memo" it was about to be burned along with many other documents about Majestic-12 but this one "survived".

-

I personally believe they were forged but Treyarch loves taking conspiracy theories and putting them in the game and seeing how we react. Majestic-12 was connected to Area 51, and we know about No Man's Land and it's connection to the Moon Base. Perhaps JFK Was not allowed to know about anything 935 related, perhaps Tacitus is something bigger and more secret that not even the president gets to know about?

Yeah I can see this all being inside job. I have been thinking that maybe Tacitus is behind these sleeper cells. Tacitus might indeed be owned by MJ-12 members. Sleepers cells and their MK Ultra experiments go hand by hand. By getting government scared of the sleeper cells, Tacitus could get them buy their weapons.

Ever since I read the theory I'm about to present I've kept thinking it is true. Basically, with this new sequel, Treyarch could have gone anywhere from 1930-2020, and I'll tell you how. In black ops, we were in the 1960's, but kept on having flashbacks, and most of the play-time in the campaign were in these 'flashbacks'. Now here comes what I believe to be the main plot of black ops 2. We are the same person, perhaps not strapped to a chair again, but nonetheless, the same person, but now, we're in 2020 and having flashbacks of what happened right after black ops finished. This is how treyarch could have taken this storyline anywhere. They could have made it so that you're in 2020, but having flashbacks of 1980, but for most of your gameplay you are in 2020, and only occasionally have flashbacks and play in the past. Or, they could make it so most of your play time is in the past rather than the future. This is where all the Quad-rotor mystery clears up. You are in 2020, so the quad rotor exists. I mean, it really isn't that advanced (looks like something I could get at brookstone :P ) , but since you're in 2020, you can still use the Quadrotor, but since you are having flashbacks to the 1980's, you are still picking up where black ops left off. This way, you could have the best of both worlds, and it seems like the best choice that treyarch could have done.