If the game takes set in near future,

Matuzz

What is your opinions?

I must say I'm quite disappointed. Because I don't see it continue the story where it was left in Black Ops.

All the hints in terminal saying Reznov might be alive, well he would be over 100 years old if its set in year 2020.

Mason, Hudson and Weaver would also be seniors...

I'm not sure how this will go but hope teaser gives us answers.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I would be highly disappointed also. I really loved the gritty feel that black ops has and I think it would be lost with a futuristic setting.

I'd like them to continue on to the story with mason, resnov, etc.. But I don't see it happening realistically if they jump too many years ahead.

Personally, i'm stoked for a futuristic game. Nothing too far mind you, but around 2020 or 2030 ish. The only thing that doesn't make sense is the game being a sequel, and being set with a different story in a different time period. All a bit odd if you ask me...

Yeah I would be highly disappointed also. I really loved the gritty feel that black ops has and I think it would be lost with a futuristic setting.

I'd like them to continue on to the story with mason, resnov, etc.. But I don't see it happening realistically if they jump too many years ahead.

Just because of the new kill streak doesn't mean its in the future

What if....WHAT IF.....it's set in the Cold War era, but they introduce "secret technology"?

Think about it!

Hope so, but the thing looks pretty futuristic and FPSRussia emphasis future quite a lot in the video.

Then again there was Death Machine in Black Ops so I guess anything is possible for them.

Just because of the new kill streak doesn't mean its in the future

I know that it doesn't mean it's the future, I'm just saying I would like it stay in the cold war era. :)

my theory, mason hudson and weaver escape and find the camp reznov is in, where theyalso find woods.

Its a trap, and the FBI and MI6 are there 2 but the gang escaqpes and discovers die glocke. They then time travel to the future, to a earth before the zombie gang destroy it. and continue on from there.

Allows for all the characters to return and we exist in the future :D

I see it as the game being set in the 70's and 80's possibly, and this technology being about 15 to 20 years into the future from 1980. This is probably when, in reality, they started making these toy helicopters. Just like the crossbow and r/c car were ahead of their time in the 60's and 70's. I dont think we should be taking what FPSRussia said literally. We have to think about when a sequel would be set and then add the advanced years and technology.