Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a feeling that the next picture will go up on exactly 600000.00 seconds

Well for me the clock is already 0597355.00 and so on. So I don't thing it uses special number of seconds to reveal things.

didn't know that i live in holland and it will be 600000.00 sec in like 10 minutes over here

i have a feeling that the next picture will go up on exactly 600000.00 seconds

Well for me the clock is already 0597355.00 and so on. So I don't thing it uses special number of seconds to reveal things.

didn't know that i live in holland and it will be 600000.00 sec in like 10 minutes over here

The clock is tied to computer's time and its time zone.

Maybe the Helicopter image being unblurred was the first image unlocked?
But why would there be a classified picture with todays date on it if what you say is true?

Well maybe they are just trying to make us wait.... :L

could be but imagine the rage of people waiting the entire day for the picture just to find out that there was no picture at all.

As far as when then next picture goes up. I say anytime after 2pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). It seems like most things happen around or after 2pm PST.

What PST is in GTM? Yes I'm too lazy to google it.

I think its -8GMT. But don't quote me on that. [even though everywhere I sign up -8GMT seems to work for my timezone]

*EDIT: It might be +8GMT, so 10 pm. BUT if it is -8GMT, I doubt it is going to be at 6am.

As far as when then next picture goes up. I say anytime after 2pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). It seems like most things happen around or after 2pm PST.

What PST is in GTM? Yes I'm too lazy to google it.

10. That's about an hour my friend. Just hover and keep refreshing the page. It'll happen soon.