Ranking database for various challenges

Hi everyone who likes zombie mode,

I want to start various challenges. For example, viewtopic.php?f=90&t=20816 But the results and rankings are not logged anywhere. So I would like start creating a leader board for such challenges.

At first, I will aggregate the information and if you have some proposals and comments, please let me know.

1. What challenges are there? For example, that is first room challenge at each map.

2. What is the proof of a challenge result? Videos and photographs as a proof of record. This proof will be displayed to ranking as URL.

When the ranking spreads to all of the world, in the future, I want to propose the ranking to Treyarch. And if you support this project, please let me know! I'm glad for your support.

Let me know what every one's thoughts are.

way2g00, thank you for helping me with the thread.

Regards,

BinSys

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea bin!

For the first room challenges I believe evidence of both doors shut is required, with your name, kills and headshots shown.

Individual solo high rounds - each map

For a round between say 50-80 you need to show at least 5 different pictures, throughout the game, every 10 rounds or so.

Once you get above 80 you really need video evidence ;)

No power challenge every map. This should only really need a couple of photos, you should take one at the end of each round showing the power switch able to be turned on.

These are the few challenges that are easy to prove. Of course you have various 'room' challenges but without video they are almost impossible to prove.

sure dude, if you need any help with this let me know. I will create a list of challenges tomorrow or this weekend and post it here. I can see you guys are pretty good at first room challenges and would like to join your game some time. Nice work.

Thank you so much for your great support! We will be able to have a new ranking and challenges when this project advances. I pray for successful of this project!

Great idea bin!

For the first room challenges I believe evidence of both doors shut is required, with your name, kills and headshots shown.

Individual solo high rounds - each map

For a round between say 50-80 you need to show at least 5 different pictures, throughout the game, every 10 rounds or so.

Once you get above 80 you really need video evidence ;)

No power challenge every map. This should only really need a couple of photos, you should take one at the end of each round showing the power switch able to be turned on.

These are the few challenges that are easy to prove. Of course you have various 'room' challenges but without video they are almost impossible to prove.

Thank you for your comments and proposals. The information is necessary for the ranking as you say. This ranking will ask those information as an evidence.

For "Individual solo high rounds - each map" and "No power challenge every map", that is a nice idea. The ranking will include it with an evidence of a scene at end of the game.

For "various 'room' challenges", this may need a video as an evidence. I want to include this challenge to the ranking.

Thank you so much for your proposals!

Black Ops Complete List of challenges you can track the leader boards:

1. First room or No doors opened.

2. No Juggernog

3. No Perks

4. No Power

5. Most kills using Pistol and knife only

(Mustang and sally and Juggernog allowed - Kinda like No Mans Land)

These are the only challenges I think are worth competing. Other ones are boring. Ex: specific weapon challenge is the worst.

I got to 97 solo no perks, but that was on dead ops...

Wouldn't Vzualvenom or whatever have the no perks record or did he buy mule kick on Nacht?

idk...I see Chopper has QR in the thumbnail of his vid.

Venom bought Mule Kick.

Ben bought QR to show everyone he had used no perks. He then proceeded to down himself each time he bought it.

No! Wait! I already have every challenge that's ever been posted on the site:

(3/5/12) Nathan169:

-Map: Verruckt-

The challenge is you camp in the BAR room. You can also play solo or with someone else in that tiny room. Only two weapons is BAR (which is on the wall in that room) and any on wall submachine gun or any LMG. No wonder weapons and mule kick (ole fashioned zombie way). You can have any shotgun too. You can have the original four perks (QR, Speed, DT, and Jugg.) Even Bouncing Betties and bowing knife is allowed.

Goal: Past 40 rounds.

(3/4/12) Stop mocking me0:

Goal: Activate all the radios in all maps!

Rules:

1 must get to round 15 in all the maps,

2 must acquire all the radios: including the songs! In one go!

So just a run down:

Nacth der Untoten: radio in help room(only have to use it once)

Verruckt: the toilet (WTF???...)

Shi no Numa: the three in spawn and the many scattered about the map... need to have Blops version!...

Der Reise: all radios and beauty of Annihilation....

Kino der Toten: the radio on the far away building and the one in the chandelier, along with 115 and the reel tapes....

Five: 3 phones

DOA: just get to round 15

Accession: all 8 radios and the bears, and the Matryoshka dolls...

Call of the dead: all radios and not ready to die from the meteors....

Shangri la: all radios, and sweet Paredolia, you will need 4 people to do the Easter egg and get the radios on every step....

Moon: all radios, 3 teddy bears, and ax7s nightmare must play too!

(2/21/12) Silentcrisis:

This is a fun challenge on any map, preferably Five. The rules are simple. No kills allowed. The objective is to get the highest number of revives. Shooting the zombies is allowed, just make sure you don't kill them.

Perks Allowed:

Juggernaut

Quick Revive

Remember your score, or take a picture when you either all die or you get a kill. I have yet to try this as I can't seem to find anyone on Five at the moment who doesn't end the game or leave as soon as they die.

When more scores are posted I will make a leaderboard, have fun!

(2/17/12) MrCostari:

You have to use the box once, and you have use up all the ammo from that weapon.

Rules-

- No PAPing, but you can pick up max ammo.

- If you run out of ammo, you have to pick another weapon, no traps.

- You can buy perks and doors and you can turn the power on.

- If you get monkey bombs, Gersch devices, dolls or what ever, you are not allowed to pick those up.

- You can use grenades and Semtex.

(2/17/12) TheZombieChicklet:

I have a challenge for you guys, I want to see how long you can survive without turning the power on.

Rules

You are not allowed to turn the power on, turning it on is a automatic DQ

You can do this on any map but NDU and SNN (Cause they have no power, it would be cheating) and I don't recommend you do it on Der Reise, cause you'll be trapped in one area of the map possibly. but you can.

You are allowed to get Quick Revive.

You are allowed to hit the box and buy doors.

(2/8/12) ASmoothCriminal:

Challenge Name: Ring-around-the-Zombies

Number of Players:4

Required Map(s):Call of The Dead

Objective: Once you reach the lighthouse, all doors and blockades must be opened on the first floor. Then, you and your friends have to all survive in that very same room! (you may play regularly until people get the guns they prefer that are not banned below) There is a point system to go buy: a down costs you a negative point, a revive gains you a point, and leaving the room resets your points, or if you are in the negative you lose 1-5 points depending on how long you are absent. Players must keep track of each others' points to ensure exact scoring. Once everyone dies out, the person with the most points wins!

Time Limit: none

Round Limit: none

Randoms Only: preferable with friends or randoms who cooperate

Disallowed Perk(s): none

Disallowed Weapon(s): scavenger, PaPed crossbow, VR11. (M&S are encouraged with PhD Flop)

(2/7/12) Cmccorry_33:

Challenge Name: be grateful

Number of Players:doesn't matter 4 is funnest

Required Map(s):any but ascension is easiest

Objective: everyone hits the box twice and keeps those 2 weapons the whole game

Time Limit:none

Round Limit:none

Randoms Only

Disallowed Perk(s):mule kick

Disallowed Weapon:any wall weapon

If u get dolls or gersch then u may hit the box again but u can't hit it more than twice trying to get gerwches or dolls

(2/7/12) Tankeo:

Basically, you can only knife. All knives are allowed, you can't throw grenades or use Flopper.

You can use the death machine as It can be hard to avoid if you only knife but NO LIGHTNING BOLT!

(2/6/12) xFaTaLxRaMpAgE:

Here is a challenge I am going to put out there for the whole community. I have tried it a couple times and I believe it is the hardest thing I have ever run. I got to round 12 a ways back, can you beat that?

So I remember someone somewhere posting a comment that said relaxing end could train in a shoebox. Here is your chance to try it out!

Der Riese Quick Revive Challenge

Description:

You will stay in the quick revive room for the entire game, attempting to train zombies and stay alive. Whoever gets to the highest round wins. *You must record the whole challenge from round 10 and up to be in the running*

Rules:

1. This is a solo only challenge.

2. You have the first 10 rounds to build up points and get perks and weapons.

3. At the start of round 11 you must go into the quick revive room and every round after. (except dogs)

4. Zombies may only be killed while you are in the quick revive room.

5. You can leave the quick revive room only When:

a. On a dog only round you can leave to buy guns/perks

b. If you run out of ammo completely. This means using all 4 grenades as well. You may then go and hit the box 3 times to get 3 new weapons. You must take what you get.

6.Guns NOT allowed AFTER round 10 are the wunderwaffe and upgraded crossbow. These may be used up until round 10 but then must be traded in.

7. Monkeys ARE allowed.

8. You can buy all perks EXCEPT quick revive. (Yep, you get to run a train and watch it the entire time)

(2/6/12) TheDunbarian:

Challenge: Pack Addict

Number of players: 1

Map: any map with Pack-a-Punch

Objective: Pack-a-Punch every weapon in the map (including M1911, wall weapons, and box weapons)

Time limit: none

Round limit: none

Disallowed perks: none

Disallowed weapons: none

This challenge is difficult. I've come close, but I've never completed it. It's strongly advised to keep a running list of weapons you've Pack-a-Punched. The last time I tried this was a long time ago on Kino (died at 32, Pack-a-Punched 21 weapons), I might run it again sometime on Ascension (probably easier).

(2/6/12) TroubledTurkey:

Challenge Name: Stop 'N Swap

Number of Players: 1

Required Map(s): Moon

Objective: Acquire the Hacker and 4 Perks by at most Round 10. For every Round after, the first perk in your arsenal MUST be Hacked away, and a new perk MUST be bought the same round. All perks must be used at least once before Round 20. ONLY your first slot perk can be given up. The ONLY exception is your final quick revive. All prior quick revives must be hacked if not used (if they are your first slot perk, which they eventually will be)

Time Limit: None

Round Limit: None

Randoms Only: No

Disallowed Perk(s): None

Disallowed Weapon(s): None

(2/6/12) Piepwns: Alright, so you play this game on Ascension. Challenge name: "Medic!

Players: 4 Description: The person spawning as Nikolai has to crouch the entire game until the following is completed: Nikolai obtains the Sickle, the AK-74fu2, PhD Flopper, and a ray gun, somebody obtains a PaPed ballistic knife and revives Nikolai. Sounds simple enough, but it can be hectic.

(2/5/12) K1llsteelr (awesome name, btw):

NML Shangri la

How many people on solo have just stayed in the spawn area in shangri la

(2/5/12) Eddiethehead:

On any zombies map, what's the soonest you can have all perks? Let's just stick with the four original perks, please.

(2/3/12) Tankeo: As the name implies, I challenge this forum to get to their highest possible solo round (or maybe multiplayer) with NO PERKS. Not even Revive. I only tried it once against my friend and got to round 9. I'll try again later.

Any map is acceptable.

Anything goes, except cheating, modding, glitching, or PERKS!

(2/1/12) TroubledTurkey:

Ok, you know I am the working out type. A friend and I were thinking of challenges for strenuous physical activity during games of zombies. This is what we came up with:

Any map will do. But if you pick a map with Boss rounds, that Max ammo will not be as much of a relief as it usually is.

Ok, This MIGHT not sound hard at first, but the progression will KICK YOUR ASS!

Upon finishing Round 1, you do 1 pushup.

Finish round 2, you do 2 pushups.

Finish round 3, you do 3 pushups. By this time you should have done 6 pushups.

By round 20, if you followed the trend correctly, you will have done 210 Pushups.

For a good example of the progression, but round 24, you will have completely EXACTLY 300 pushups.

Boss Rounds will be more strenuous due to how short they are. Finishing round 15 will result in 15 pushups, and then the very short round 16 Dog Round will give you 16 more to do right after.

Our ONE rule was: IF you cant finish the pushups, your game HAS to end. It keeps the game and the activity tied together better. Seemed cheap if we could just stop doing pushups but keep playing the game.

DO NOT TRY THIS IN ONLINE PLAY! IT WILL NOT WORK WELL AT ALL!! (unless you can bust out 20+ pushups VERY fast after already doing 100+ prior.)

We did this up to round 25 on FIVE. (325 pushups. And we just couldnt do anymore after that XD. It gets hard. My triceps are-a-burnin)

(1/29/12) The Dunbarian (there are ton like this, so I’ll only post this one):

My friend and I decided to go on Ascension and perform the following challenge: the only perk you are allowed to buy is Quick Revive, all other perks must be obtained from monkeys. So while doing this challenge, I managed to break several of my personal records, including:

Highest round on Ascension (33)

Highest round in Co-op (33)

Most rounds without going down (33)

Most points obtained at one time (roughly 171,000)

(1/21/12) Vodstok:

Spawn Guns Only on Der Reise

Ko9r4yM0XgY

Pmy3p1Y1Txs

3EaVm6Ejy-w

l_1XjSaxZZ8

uP8_IILMDXU

(1/13/12) TroubledTurkey:

I played Ascension... I got to 30.. Took an hour and 5 minutes...

I held my controller over my head the ENTIRE time! I did NOT stop for anything. Not to scratch an itch, not to use the bathroom.... And believe me when I say it is HARD. Not just hard on my shoulders, but hard in the game!

The first MINUTE was easy, just kinda painful. The next 10 were EXCRUCIATING! AFter that, my arms went numb and all I could feel was a tingly warmness. I started losing orientation and my thought process began to fade, but man was the game intense! I have never had that much trouble with Ascension before, and I was doing the very easy Flopper Train. You just lose all focuss. You can still operate pretty decently in the game, but you slip up, a LOT.

(1/11/12) Way2goo:

Challenge Name: F*ck you kukui

Requester: way2g00

Mode: solo only

Description: Get to round 20 without killing a single zombie.

(1/11/12) BlindBusDrivr:

Challenge Name: Lander Rider

Requester: BlindBusDrivr

Mode: Solo Ascension

Description: You have to ride the Ascension Landers 1000 times in a single game, but you cannot ride them with a crawler, it has to be mid-round. This could be really fun and it wouldn't be like some ridiculously hard challenge like get to round 1 billion with a colt in the spawn room.

(1/1/12) Superhands:

Name: When life gives you lemons...

Challange: Not allowed to buy any weapons off the wall or from the box, or get them from QEDs. This includes Bowie Knife/Sickle. Can PaP the M1911.

Map: Any (one without Flopper for more of a challenge).

(12/29/11) Choppernator: The 3Arc challenge. Only use starting room weapons plus pistol, Mule Kick required. As soon as you have enough to PAP all 3 you have to do it. Challenge ends when you can't afford any more ammo. My question is do you think M&S is overpowering on this challenge? Free ammo is allowed.

(12/27/11) Choppernator:

SSHmQ7q7Ij8

(11/8/11) Ehjookayted:

This isn’t really a challenge as much as it is a list of minichallenges to motivate yourself. So I’ll just post the link.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18225

(11/8/11) TroubledTurkey: Map: Ascension

Challenge: Go a full 10 rounds with 4 perks and have no Monkey Rounds occure.

Map: Der Riese

Challenge: Wall Rifles only. Kar98k, Gewehr, M1a1 Carbine.

Map: Call of the Dead

Challenge: Keep George angry as much of the game as you can. (this one makes it effin INTENSE)

Map: Kino Der Toten

Challenge: DO NOT obtain ANY Max Ammos. If ya need ammo, buy a gun. (not much thought in this one, but it was fun)

(11/3/11) Superhands:

Der Rum:

No Juggernog (to start with).

Everytime you go down you must down a shot of rum, vodka, sambuca or other stiff drink.

You're allowed to buy Jugg after a predetermined amount of downs to counteract your drunkenness - this amount should be based on the strength of the drink/how much you think will tip you over the edge.

Rissole25: Weapons

• When someone gets a Ray Gun, everyone else but that person takes a shot.

• When someone gets the DG-2, Thundergun, Winters Howl, Scavenger, V-R11, 31-79 JGb215, or Wave Gun, that person must take a drink from everyones drinks.

• If someone gets the Monkey Bomb, everyone must make monkey sounds for 3 seconds, and take a drink.

• If someone gets the Gersch Device, everyone must place a straw in there drink, use it whenever taking a drink, and keep it in there until the contents are empty.

• If someone gets the Matroyshka Dolls, everyone must say the name of your favourite toy as a kid and take a drink.

• If someone gets the QED, everyone must down/scull the rest of there drink and hope for the best!

• If the song is activated, everyone must sing the whole song along with Elena Siegman/Avenged Sevenfold/Eminem.

• If the Pentagon Thief is killed without him stealing any weapons, give yourself a pat on the back. 
If he is killed after stealing someones weapons, whoever had their weapons stolen must take a drink. 
If the Pentagon Thief is not killed, everyone must take a shot.

• If you get a Death Machine, scream "THIS! IS! SPARTA!!!".

Characters

• Whenever Richtofen says something that makes him look homosexual, the person playing as him must take a drink.

• Whenever Tank gives a nickname to the zombies (maggotsacks, freak-bags, etc), the person playing as him must take a drink.

• Whenever Takeo mentions something about honor or the Emperor, the person playing as him must take a drink.

• Whenever Nikolai mentions anything to do with Russia (Red Army, Stalin, etc), the person playing as him must take a drink.

• Whenever Nikolai talks about Vodka, everyone must take a shot of Vodka.

Reviving

• Whenever someone goes down, everyone must yell "I'LL REVIVE YOU!". The last person to do so must take a drink.

• When you go down, keep drinking your drink until you are revived, bleed out, or you finish it.

George

• If George Romero is killed, down/scull your drink.

• If George laughs, everyone must take a drink.

• If George becomes angered, the person who angered him must take a drink.

Bosses

• Once a Hellhound round is complete, everyone must say their dogs name. Last person to do so must take a drink.

• If a Monkey round is completed and you get a Random Perk Bottle, shake hands with everyone. If not, everyone must pass their drink to the person on their left.

• If a Napalm, Shrieker or Cosmonaut zombie is killed, everyone must take a drink. If kills any zombies in the process, take another.

Perks, Box, PaP

• If you are Pack-a-Punching, take a shot.

• Once you have 4 perks, take a shot.

• If you buy Mule Kick, take 3 drinks.

• If the Box moves, everyone must pass their drinks to their left.

Moon

• If someone gets the Hacker, they must say the Alphabet at the start of every round.

• Whenever it is announced that an Excavator is going to breach, scream "NOOOO!" and take a drink. You must do this for all 5 warnings if it is not stopped.

• If it is announced that you need a P.E.S. in Tunnel 11, Tunnel 6, Biodome, Labs or Receiving Bay, everyone must take a shot.

Utilities

• When using the elevators in "Five", take a drink of water.

• If a trap is activated, sit back, take a drink of water, and relax until you need to move.

• If using a teleporter, everyone in it must take a shot.
If going through a Gersch Device, "Five"s teleporters, or teleported from a QED/Cosmonaut, scream "We're going through!"

• When using the Lunar Lander or Mine Cart, rest for a bit and have a casual chat.

• If using the CotD Zipline, Flinger, Geyser, or Gravity Lift, say "I'm flying!". If using SNN Zipline, take a drink.

• If using the Ice Slide or Water Slide, say "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" the whole time and take a shot when you land.

Miscellaneous

• Once the power is turned on, everyone must take a shot.

• If you encounter a glitch, take a shot.

• Whenever the Demonic Announcer says something, say it with them.

• Take a shot every 10 rounds.

(10/28/11) TheBrockstah: I'm setting this challenge to everyone.

Rules: No opening doors.

you can use quick revive.

can only buy 1 wall weapon (olympia or m14)

This is just a fun challenge so no prizes or anything. Lets see who can get the highest round!

I got to round 11.

mzEOmtgGrMk

(9/29/11) Hydrorez:

Challenge: The "M" challenge

Only use guns beginning with the letter M (MP5K, MPL, M16, Mustang and Sally, etc)

Oh and say you're using the M16, upgrading it turns it into the "Skullcrusher" which means you can't use the upgraded version (unless it starts with an M, obviously).

(9/9/11) Superhands:

"Shotgun Sally"

Rules: Get to round 30 using Shotguns only. You may use grenades and tactical grenades (monkeys etc.) as well as knifing, but for main weapons you may not use any weapon other than a Shotgun. You are allowed to Pack-a-Punch.

Weapons that would be allowed are:

Olympia / Hades

SPAZ-12 / SPAZ-24

HS10 / Typhoid & Mary

Stakeout / Raid

(9/9/11) Way2Goo:

"Not for the weak of hearts"

In Kino, get to round 20 without using any of the following

Guns, pistol, box, traps,pack a punch

*Grenades are only allowed till end of round 9.

And also.

"I am ze doctor"

Mission: With or Without buying juggernog at any round past 15 in shangri la Use refribilator to revive three mates when all the zombies for that wave have spawned. All other players should down themselves at closest Box locations respectively. You are not allowed to use monkey bombs or Awful lawton and you CANNOT kill any zombies during reviving process.

(9/11/11) Ehjookayted:

Starting on round 10 (when all the zombies are sprinters), on Ascension, run a train in every room with a weapon to buy off the wall, buying that weapon. Switch rooms every round. Must buy sickle, but not use it, the whole game, before round 10.

Example: On round 10, run in the MP5K area, NOT THE PLATFORM, using the MP5K only. On round 11, run on the platform, using only FRAG GRENADES. Round 12, run in the Junkyard, using only CLAYMORES, etc. Monkey rounds should be done normally.

Rooms and the weapons required.

Starting room (M14)

Starting room (Olympia)

MPL room (MPL)

MPL room (PM63)

Power room (Stakeout)

Lander/Sickle room (M16)

Flopper platform (Frags)

Beneath platform (MP5K)

Stamin-up room (AK74u)

Junkyard (Claymores)

(9/14/12) Fu453:

On the 13th Day of Dead, my True Love Gave to me...

Sponsor: Fu453

Community: Anybody!

Complexity: Medium to Hard

Expiration Date: Sept. 30th

Reward: 6 brainz

Mission: You need the AUG-5OM3 and the Ray Gun, and no perks until instructed

Achieve Round 20, then in a matter of 3 minutes...

Kill 1 Zombie by Frag

Shoot 2 AUG-5OM3 Shotgun Shells point blank

Drink 3 perks

Gib 4 separate Zombies (crawlers do count)

Get 5 Headshots

Shoot 6 Ray Gun blasts point blank

Shoot 7 bullets out of the AUG-5OM3 into a perk machine (exactly)

Shoot 8 legs (has to be AUG-5OM3)

Stab a zombie(s) 9 times with reg knife/Bowie Knife/Sickle

Make 10 crawlers

Perform 11 Dolphin Dives

Jump 12 times

And for the 13th...kill yourself

_____

Was waiting for the right time to post this! I think this is it! Just sift out the stuff you want for the leaderboards, and go from there. :D

-perfect

Black Ops Complete List of challenges you can track the leader boards:

1. First room or No doors opened.

2. No Juggernog

3. No Perks

4. No Power

5. Most kills using Pistol and knife only

(Mustang and sally and Juggernog allowed - Kinda like No Mans Land)

These are the only challenges I think are worth competing. Other ones are boring. Ex: specific weapon challenge is the worst.

Thank you for the proposal. I think so. I'll make a table using them. I think that the difficulty of each challenge is very high. :)

I got to 97 solo no perks, but that was on dead ops...

Wouldn't Vzualvenom or whatever have the no perks record or did he buy mule kick on Nacht?

idk...I see Chopper has QR in the thumbnail of his vid.

Dude have you watched the video?

Nope xD but Eye just explained it so I get it now :P

1. NO ADVERTISING: Advertising and soliciting other members to buy, sell, or view any products or services through the COD Zombie forums is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate banning of your account. Topics/Posts that contain advertisements will be permanently deleted.

Binsys, We are not allowed to advertise links to websites in our topics/posts as per our forums Code of Conduct. Links in signatures and or profiles are okay.

One thing, Why don't you just create a thread here instead of creating a new database. I thought this is what we planned for.

Waaaait a second.

I think the advertising stuff is meant mainly for stuff like

Now 50% off my sports products, see here my site: blabla

I do not interpret all links to external sites as advertising. You could interpret every YT link as ads if you want it like so.

A user made zombie related site out of competition to CODZ is in my opinion absolutely ok. Or to be more precise: A user made site, that increases the features and offers of the CODZ community.

I also advertised external sites. I would have done it here on the boards, but unfortunately I didn't find the JavaScript function...

See here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11026

Have fun deleting it, but I don't know how many people came to CODZ by finding this topic on google. They might now be active and registered users. That topic has 2500 views.

A website still offers more options (forms, drop down menus, interactivity, tables, php, JavaScript etc.). It is actually contra productive, if you have some absolutely bull*** looking tables here, where no one finds what he actually looks for. A link to some well done external, non competitive, user made and user administered site is there a better image for CODZ.

A solution for all could be to implement those things to the Homepage. Which would actually be awesome.

Yeah, it's not exactly an advertising website. There's actually no ads on the site at all, but he is requesting members to join his site when you click the link. That seems kinda unnecessary, especially considering he made no mention of CoDz on the page.

This could easily be done right here on CoDz, and cleanly too. So long as the formatting is right. PM me BinSys if you'd like a quick little template of how you could set it up.