Let's Keep It Simple

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the main problem is that zombies is progressing very fast rather than too big of things being implemented. There are three wonder weapons that were only used one time. (Scavenger, VR11, and JGB) Five/six if you count Moon. I liked the slow progression of the classic four maps that introduced cool new features gradualy.

You don't have to read every part of this post, just look at the huge difference between the size of text describing the changes that took place.

-Nacht der Untoten introduced zombies itself and the Ray Gun.

-Verruckt introduced electricity, traps ,and perks. First person talking for the first time in Call of Duty.

-Shi No Numa started traveling systems like the zipline, new traps, and the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Perks now are random, this only appears here, Shangri-La, and No Man's Land on Moon. This marks the first appearence of the four heroes.

-Der Riese implemented teleporters, Monkey Bombs, the Bowie Knife, and larger easter eggs.

Most of these changes stayed in the next maps. However, Black Ops maps usually were much different from the others.

-Kino der Toten made Creepy Crawlers/Gas Zombies, one new trap, and limited time PaP. Thundergun added.

-Five turned zombies from horizontal to vertical. This is not seen again. It also made a new boss, the theif. One new wonder weapon that only appears here and on Verruckt. New charactors added.

-Ascension used lunar landers, not seen again. I figured these could have been used on Moon, but likely for storyline purposes they were not used. Monkeys were used as bosses for the first time, but they are not seen again with the exception of Shangri-La monkeys. Large easter eggs started being rewarded. New perks are added.

-Call of the Dead used a boss that is constantly in the game. This is somewhat kept as it evolved into the Napalm, Shreiker, and Cosmonaut zombies. The zipline is now free and player controlled. PaP is always available after the power is turned on, however there are time periods when it moves and is not available. Two wonder weapons are added that are never seen again. One perk is added. New charactors are made.

-Shangri-La mainly improved Call of the Dead's features so the game is more interactable, and made boss zombies come at regular rounds. Monkeys make a return in a different form. Perks are random. Another wonder weapon is added that is only used here.

-Moon completely changed zombies. Less gravity, bustable windows, two/three new weapons, Cosmonaut made as mix between George Romero and Napalm zombie, PES, Hacker, one new perk, No Man's Land, random perks on NML, and diggers.

Zombies it evolving quickly. I honestly think Treyarch needs to slow down a bit.

They should make smaller maps, it's really annoying travelling through them. At COTD, I think they started to think "bigger is better" I just hope they realize, quality, not quantity

Well a small map isn't entirely better. Five was a pretty tiny map and that annoyed the crap out of me. Der Riese was a relatively large map and it was a very high quality map.

I've been reading A LOT of posts! but what I mean by keeping it simple is just something different for every map. Still follow the story line but i was reading posts where people where making zombies too far. For example they were saying things like vehicles, space ships, and some odd weapons and what they do. They were making wayy too complicated. It was cool enough to hack perks in moon and turn them into max ammo but like buying them off the wall alomg with all the other power ups. One of the greatest zombie weapon ideas I have ever seen is the PaP Fusion idea. Basically once you have pack a punch'd two weapons you can go to a Fusion PAP and it fuses your two weapons to make an even better weapon! Look it up on YouTube. But then he started going wayy to outta control with it and there were certain skins for certain weapons. There are many creative and great ideas here but it gets to a point where you think.

"How am I going to do that while there is a rape train behind me?"

Exactly.

I like hearing everyones input on this.

I respect your opinions.

But all Im saying is KEEP IT SIMPLE!

I like the ranking system ideas those are amazing! New creative map ideas, weapons, pro perks, ect. Those are great by new F****** vehicles and stupid stuff like that!

THIS ISNT DEAD ISLAND!

All we need are minor improvements. Oh and please host migration! I think we all can agree on that and no stupid script erorrs!

Good Day! :D

They should make smaller maps, it's really annoying travelling through them. At COTD, I think they started to think "bigger is better" I just hope they realize, quality, not quantity

Well a small map isn't entirely better. Five was a pretty tiny map and that annoyed the crap out of me. Der Riese was a relatively large map and it was a very high quality map.

Yeah, but compare Der riese to moon. It's a lot larger, and maintains a size suitable for breathing space, I think they should make the maps similar to that. Well that's just my opinion anyway.

Big map or small map as long as I get to rape some zombies and have fun doing it. It's all good with me. The only thing I don't like about big maps such as moon. When you horde up all the zombies and leave to go save the one of the tunnels or bio dome they start respawning in front of you and then it's difficult to hack the excavators. ( I'm talking about solo by the way)