Ammo refiller machine for mystery box weapons anyone?

Nathan169

• Moderators

Yea,for the regular box weapons it would be fine,for example:galil,famas etc.

But not for the wonder weapons.

Just imagine refilling the zeus canon,Max Wave Gun or/and the Fractalizer. (The weapons who can save you,if you backed yourself into a corner)

It would be way too easy and in my opinion would take away a lot of fun.

Like I already said,it would be amazing to refill the pack a punched famas though. :mrgreen:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best, most epic experiences with zombies has been with four people when we all run out of ammo at like round 40. We have to then work together or scramble for our lives to get to the mystery box or a wall gun. There is screaming and terror, but overall that is the fun of it.

That is what zombies is, those crazy moments at the brink of death. The ammo-matic would take away from the chaos and fun of zombies for me and I think a lot of other people too.

The only cool solution is a Ammo perk that increases ammo held by factor 1.25 or 1.5.

Anything else like buying ammo is the same as giving everybody infinite ammo. See Moon. When you wanna have this, it should be more expensive. Let's say it costs at least 30k-50k.

Imagine you hold the Wave, RPK + HK. Empty RPK + HK, you'll get about 30k or something, so that's already not expensive enough.

I like ideas like Shangri La though, where you need to take either lots of risk or a very well planned strategy to get your ammos.

what if instead of getting a gun when you spin the box,you get a "clip" that refills your ammo to some extent "like 3 or 4 clips" and of course,it would come at random

the wonder weapons would be way, way, way too over-powered. Short burst of MP40, then you can buy more thundergun. No fun at all.

What I WOULD like to see is a perk that increases ammo capacity by 30%.

However, I have seen some decent ideas floating around that could make this work. Buying ammo for 30k is one idea I am warming to

This is an idea that has floated about the community a LOT. I'm personally completely against it, it'd take away a lot of strategising around budgetting your ammo.

I think the best possible way to get Max Ammos when you need then has already been done by Treyarch - the hacking device on Moon.

You can get Max Ammos almost on demand with it, but it takes a little care and strategy to do it without putting yourself in danger. Not to mention it costs 5000 points and you'd need to have "earned" a powerup to do it ("earned" being that powerups are based on points made).

[brains] [brains] [brains]

If I recall correctly, one of the reasons that Treyarch took out the ammo-matic was because people would just camp there w/ pap thundergun or pap wunderwaffe. I know you are now talking about something else,but just wanted to state the flaws about the Ammo refiller

what if it was placed in a really horrible place were zombies would overrun you easily

or make it like solo quick revive were it dissapears after 3 uses

If I recall correctly, one of the reasons that Treyarch took out the ammo-matic was because people would just camp there w/ pap thundergun or pap wunderwaffe. I know you are now talking about something else,but just wanted to state the flaws about the Ammo refiller

what if it was placed in a really horrible place were zombies would overrun you easily

or make it like solo quick revive were it dissapears after 3 uses

Yeah,that sounds a little better. Can you imagine if they updated der riese with it? Then they put it next to the box spawn on the catwalk? It Would be a pretty big fail