Now that Zombies is confirmed, could Dwarka be next?

Ok I was thinking, and decided to make some changes to this theory-

I was wondering recently what Sam would have to do to get her body back from richtofen. After the body swap, Richtofen was left in Sam's body, in the pyramid, controlling the zombies through Aether. While Sam was left stuck in his body.

So now, what will she have to do to get it back?

I thought at first she would try to switch, but with Richtofen in the way, and almost all the technology that could be used to do it now destroyed by the nuclear bombs, there's only one way: REBIRTH

Let me explain this.

Dwarka, or Dwaraka, is an ancient city from Hindu religion. It was supposed to be the home of the God Khrisna, I believe it was. But for some reason it was deserted and lost to the sea. It is said the leaders killed each other in conflict and the sea submerged it. And Just recently, it was re-discovered:

vid of dwarka

story of legendary dwarka under 'Dwarka Kingdom' when you scroll downhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarka

So what does an ancient underwater city that used to be inhabited by ancient races mean?

Atlantis:

Okay so here's how this theory would work into zombies, long ago, at the start of 'human' civilizations, these 'Gods' as the people called them, helped humans create civilization. Of coarse the people were not yet capable of these achievements alone. So the aliens would have to help. But on earth they discover the deposits of 115 in the earth, and the cities leaders fight for control, since 115 seems to trigger extreme greed and lust for power, and other dangerous side effects. To silence this the other higher beings end them by submerging the city deep underwater. But 115 reanimates, even under the icey waters of call of the dead. So the reanimated zombies of the ancient cities inhabitants would still lurk here. (so we would have somebody to fight of coarse! you can't have zombies without zombies, plus we already have played zero gravity on the moon, why not in a diving suit!)

So now you're wondering, BlindBusDrivr, this is cool :roll: , but what the heck does it have to do with Sam's body, or remotely connected?

Well it's, somewhat, simple!

The Nazi's searched for his Atlantis, and we don't know if in zombies they were successful. But likely an advanced race such as those from the ancient Hindu cities were capable of having the technology to allow Sam to be reborn.

But where is the whole Reborn concept from? A song.

I discovered it when for some reason, I wanted to here the song from the campaign mission on Black Ops. So I looked it up and found it was called Dwarka, typing it in once youtube suggested, 'dwarka-underwater city'. Intruiged, I selected it and was drawn into a whole other atlantean meaning behind Dwarka. And guess what mission had the 'Dwarka' song in the soundtrack? REBIRTH

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has been playing too much Bioshock :lol: but they is a great possiblity on this, I think we are going to start going to mythical places, would really like to see what Treyarch would do with this type of map

Regards Yellow-card8

lol it is true I admit I have been playing a LOT of BioShock lately.

But I do believe that there will be a connection to Atlantis. I've thought so ever since I discovered about Dwarka in the game. Dwarka is the name of the song on the SP mission, Rebirth. Holy Crap, Dwarka and Rebirth! Dwarka is an underwater paradise from ancient Hindu culture! And I just noticed the Rebirth. Sam will be reborn at Dwarka!

cool theory, brains to you... and my thought on how Sammy will get her body back is that she can't or at least shouldn't. If she does get it back she will either be kill again or chill in the Aether for eternity which kind of sucks. I think a better resolution is to permanently seal off any entrance to the Aether. To do that you would have to destroy any gateway on Earth. Pyramid of Giza, Door of the Gods, catacombs in Paris, or even Atlantis. Possibility are endless. Mac out.

• 2 months later...

Just watched your YouTube video on this theory:

e9VexRRFdsY

Very Cool! I've already noticed plenty of similarities myself, between the end of the zombie-story and ancient Hindu text about the Gods fighting epic wars with each other. I like where you are going with this.

Thanks.

I got the whole idea of the leaders battling for power after I heard on Ancient Aliens some theory about how evidence of nuclear blasts were in india and that they thought aliens started some nuclear war earth, and that's why they left.

I think zombies could twist these stories about ancient india into a very good addition to the zombies story.

Reading this... has blown my mind, and made me want to get BO for PS3 again, I need f-ing Zombies, it's impossible for me not to think about playing when i'm constantly on my iPhone reading all these fantastic theories.

I have BO on PC, but only have Kino and Five maps, and i'm still learning how to play Zombs with a keyboard and mouse (grew up on consoles lol) ...anyways back on subject at hand!

It would only make sense for the next game to feature a underwater/atlantis-type map (love the fact that your picture is from BioShock, love that game too) ..but knowing 3arc we may not even get Zombies in their next CoD game, but, I digress. Look how much money Zombs has made Activi$ion... they'd be damn stupid to trash out Zombs for anything else...

:mrgreen: [brains]

Of course, the symbolic representation of water symbolizes rebirth, conjuring images of those baptismal waters so present in religion and in the broader sociocultural context. It fits perfectly. You're damn good at what you do, BBD. Keep it up. 8-)

Thanks Eye

btw everyone I also found a quote on Moon after the easter egg that supports this : "But I WILL get my body back, and destroy that evil Richtofen..."

Good theory, actually great theory considering the Rusalka.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusalka

Read the information in the link about the myth of the Rusalka.

Inside the teleporters on Der Riese people reported seeing the words 'The Rusalka' back during WaW before Black Ops was released, this is also "confirmed" on callofduty.wikia.com

Not only was it a sign of things to come in black ops, but it is one of many numbers stations that may have been broadcasting the "programming" Group 935 was trying to create to control their undead army, when the soviets re-gained the technology they created the Rusalka.

Perhaps Samantha will try to find her body, which if we consider her to be this "demon" it would make perfect since that her body was under water.

We may have a continuation plot developing for zombies, I sure hope this isn't over yet.

-BlacOpsTiger / Jared

Someone has been playing too much Bioshock :lol: but they is a great possiblity on this, I think we are going to start going to mythical places, would really like to see what Treyarch would do with this type of map

Regards Yellow-card8

lol it is true I admit I have been playing a LOT of BioShock lately.

But I do believe that there will be a connection to Atlantis. I've thought so ever since I discovered about Dwarka in the game. Dwarka is the name of the song on the SP mission, Rebirth. Holy Crap, Dwarka and Rebirth! Dwarka is an underwater paradise from ancient Hindu culture! And I just noticed the Rebirth. Sam will be reborn at Dwarka!

It all fits.

Nice work as always.

Regards Alpha.

I mentioned an Atlantis level in a guide I made several months ago as a bit of a joke, but honestly I am about 90% sure we will see an underwater ruins/city level in our next installment. It wouldn't really be all that different from Moon really, even the PES/low gravity mechanics could easily be re-used. It would more or less be a hybrid design of Moon and Shangri-La.

I mentioned an Atlantis level in a guide I made several months ago as a bit of a joke, but honestly I am about 90% sure we will see an underwater ruins/city level in our next installment. It wouldn't really be all that different from Moon really, even the PES/low gravity mechanics could easily be re-used. It would more or less be a hybrid design of Moon and Shangri-La.

Yeah, Treyarch would barely have to do anything. And they pretty clearly hinted at all of this. And after MixMasterNut's awesome 'Nuclear' discoveries, and finding more ties to ancient india and the zombies story, I'm finding my theory more and more plausible.

• Administrators

In my eyes, the ancient city of Atlantis is not of Dwarka origin, it is of Vril-ya origin. Supposedly, an older faction of the Vril-ya ended up in Atlantis and met up with the Lemurians who differed in views. This caused a war between them and the sinking of both of their homes. From there, they went underground into Agartha. As we know, Agartha is indeed involved in the story based on the Shangri-La radios mentioning that place.

That is a very very summarized version of MonopolyMac and I's thread: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=16132

• 1 month later...

In my eyes, the ancient city of Atlantis is not of Dwarka origin, it is of Vril-ya origin. Supposedly, an older faction of the Vril-ya ended up in Atlantis and met up with the Lemurians who differed in views. This caused a war between them and the sinking of both of their homes. From there, they went underground into Agartha. As we know, Agartha is indeed involved in the story based on the Shangri-La radios mentioning that place.

That is a very very summarized version of MonopolyMac and I's thread: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=16132

Well I was kind of thinking of it as a sort of Hindu Atlantis. That probably had technology which is still salvageable, or contains a gateway to Agartha.

Maybe USO's could be involved. unidentified submerged objects. Say some stuff on UFO files about this stuff, perhaps they might tie it in.