HOW DO YOU PLAY?

the killer

• Moderators

Getting the most revives,kills,fewest downs and most headshots.

I am able to reach that goal,9 out of 10 games,since I only play with randoms,when I play online. 8-)

I always go away from the random box area,since that is the area where the other 3 are. :?

At round 10-15 they start to get down more often,which is fun and funny and at round 20

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one took this as an actual, legit post, I think i'll elaborate a little more.

Up to four players must survive endless waves of attacking Zombies, earning points from killing zombies and repairing defenses. These points may be used to purchase weapons and perks in the process, or to unlock new areas and activate other special objects. Zombies enter the player-accessible area of the map via windows, holes in walls, or climbing out of a "dirt" surface, which are initially barricaded but will be rapidly demolished by zombies. They can be repaired, however, with the exception of the dirt surfaces. There is no limit to the number of rounds; the game will end when all players have been incapacitated or killed by the zombies. Zombies become stronger and faster upon the completion of each round, forcing players to make tactical decisions about point spending and progressing through the map. On occasion, zombies will drop power-ups such as Max Ammo, Nuke, or Insta-Kill upon their death, making the round easier.

I usually like to play FOR the team, buying doors and using my points to succeed in the game itself.

Toodles,

Shapeshifter

• 2 weeks later...

Basically, I have three main classes

Standard killing:

AR

M&S/ Wunder Weapon

Jug, flopper, speed cola, and either deadshot, Double Tap, or Stamin-up

Run 'n gun:

M&S

SMG

Stamin up, Jug, speed cola, flopper

Medic:

ballistic knife

M&S

Juggernog, stamin-up, flopper, speed cola

That's what I run in a standard game, choose my class, shoot for wall weapon wanted, jug, then M&S, then Flopper, then other perks. Maybe PaP the wall gun I get, or whatever I might get out of the box once I don't need to buy anything else.

• 9 months later...

Well, this really depends. Usually I'm not on tryhard mode especially if we are playing some short and fun game locally.

However, when we play with randoms, I like to give all I can.

Primary goal is always to keep everyone alive. Which basically means I'm the one first dashing to someone who somehow managed to down themselves at round 3.

Also seeing how selffish most players are, I'm usually one who opens all doors to power. And then keep reviving them after they used all points to box instead of buuying jugg first.

If they/someone open few doors, I like to get Bowie knife if its not very late due to high amout of points it accumulates.

Most of time I buy perks in order: Juggernog, Quick Revive. Maybe Speed Cola later if I have alot points.

I prefer to buy moneymaker and go around with it. Maybe occassionally hitting box. Its really funny to get Thundergun at first hit when other 3 have spent all their money on box :lol:

Summed up:

Priorities: Keeping everyone alive > Opening doors and co-working other ways > Killing zombies > Spamming box.