Lights can be seen on the moon from der riese

DEFCON 1

I was playing Der Riese today, I got a sniper from the box and zoomed in at the moon not expecting to see anything and I noticed 5 orange dots making a pentagon shape in the upper right area of the moon (sorry, can't provide a picture) I moved around a bit to make sure that it wasn't just the sparks in the sky but the dots stayed there. Is this significant?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

We discussed this a long time ago, the fact is is that is it too big to be griffen station, it wouldn't show up on the moon that large.

Is there not a huge amount of element 115 at Griffin Station? Maybe element 115 is extremely bright in outer space due to the lack of oxygen? or something to do with outer space? That's just a thought on maybe it being very bright due to the conditions in outer space. I doubt it, but there are currently no proven explanations for that. Is there any thread with proof on what it is?

I've known about this since late '09. Most people think it's 115. I don't know if Treyarch had Griffin Station planned out at the point of Der Riese.

Also think this. Theres a higher probability Treyarch hadn't than had.

As I said, we concluded it was too large to be the moon base but the idea that it's 115 is strong, however there is no reference to 115 being on the moon, it is implied that the researcher's of 935 brought equipment up there from the teleporter.

I've known about this since late '09. Most people think it's 115. I don't know if Treyarch had Griffin Station planned out at the point of Der Riese.

As I said, we concluded it was too large to be the moon base but the idea that it's 115 is strong, however there is no reference to 115 being on the moon, it is implied that the researcher's of 935 brought equipment up there from the teleporter.

In terminal it says there is 115 in the moon, confirmed by astronomical team.

Is there a chance that it could be the Illuminati? Maybe they had an entire city separate from the pyramid at Griffin Base.

• 2 weeks later...

I really doubt it's 115 due to the fact that it's purple not orange. I'm going with Griffin Station.

griffin station would have to be about 80 times bigger to be seen with the naked eye.

plus the actual meter is purple but it amides a orange glow due to radiation. the light cannot travel from the moon to the earth without be very VERY faint.

but griffin station might be in the center of all that element 115

with anything else, I'd say "It's probably nothing" but I've learned better in my experience with zombies. Maybe it could the 115 reflecting off all the metal in Griffon Station, magnifying the light from the 115 and making it visible from Der Riese. That's what I'm going with.

The fact that the lights are orange completely rules out 115 for me. I mean the element is purple :? If anyone can show me conclusive evidence of 115 giving off orange radiation I'll believe you.

Probably not the best videos but the Shi No Numa meteor gives off an orange radiation.

8bJVcfu8uBM

urNYS0dO_Jk