"Rape train" or "Circle Trick" spots in moon?

BuhLayz

Theres only two that I know about at the moment , one in the bio-dome, and one around in the AK-74 place.

I'm just wondering if anyone had anymore ideas, or techniques they would use for a 3-4 player moon game yet...

2 player games are the only ones I can get past 20 because there is only 2 good spots..

Thanks all!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried in the power-room a few time, but to no avail.

It seems like you would be able to run around either the Pyramid or Table or Power Switch, but I haven't had any work too well.

You can kind of run around in the room outside of the Receiving Area, but sometimes things get hairy when you accidentally step on the launching pad.

Every room can be a room to horde in. Its just always better to have a wall gun in said room. He are all the rooms its easy to run in... The start, PM63 room, Mpl Room, M16 room (hardest), Pyramid/table rooms (stakeout is in there), Mp5 and the bio dome, mp5 and the labs, 74u room.

Just remember that the start, mpl, pm63 are all too far for anyone in the 74u or bio dome to save. Especially when you take the teleporter and the gates up. i suggest 1 in the bio dome, one in the 74u, one in the pyramid room, and one either in the labs/mp5, pm63, or mpl room. (that person uses both adjacent rooms!!). Always buy juggs, then perks of choice and always always buy quick revive last. The reason for always buying quik revive is that if you run into the astronaut ( I call him Neil) you only get quick revive stolen. (steals last perk). Also I alway buy stamin up and dead shot early for saving and quick money.

Edit: I accidentally made this same post a new thread but it was directed for your thread.

Best strategy for 4 people I've found (from experience): Have two people run rape trains in the bio-dome, and the other two people sit in the area by PHD Flopper watching each other. If the two raper trainers do there jobs right, you should only get a couple from the spawn platforms. Made it to round 28 like this, then everyone decided bed time.

You can actually get three trains in the biodome. And you don't even have to be that careful. Two guys run around the rocks and one in that long, wide hallway leading to the teleporter. Then, for four people, the last guy (and the guy with least amount of skill) can take Mule Kick. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

This

Earlier today I was doing pretty well running around the 2nd story Lab. Its good because there is oxygen and the Hacker spawns nearby. The only problem is that Phasing Zombies spawn, so you need to have the PES the gas doesn't annoy you.

Those damn phasing zombies annoy me even more than in kino with their pikachu quick attacks :P

This is my favourite spot. I personally think it is the easiest area for a zombie train:

utl36HNsN0c

But in multiplayer usually one guy goes out near the AK74u, and three in the biodome.

The three in biodome are one near the MP5k entrance to the biodome, and one down the lane toward the biodome teleporter exit.

This strategy is super easy provided people don't let their trains overlap.

• 1 month later...

There are 4 good train-running spots in the Biodome. One is the "claymore loop", my personal favourite; the same one that S1ippery Jim showed but I personally like to run the other way round, as you have the option to go over the stairs if the gap gets a little blocked.

The area at the back of the Biodome is also good. I personally like to use the bottom part next to the claymore loop, which wider and easier.

Another is the area in front of the front entrance. Then for the last one, the area just next to the front entrance area, which is best run using banana/cresent moon shapes, which any No Man's Land player will feel comfortable with.

uhm... although i guess this topic is quite outdated:

First of all, I spend lots of time to gather up all good rape trains of a map in one video. I get you 12 rape trains here, 3 minutes each, commenting about advantages and disadvantages, telling you things you have to take care of and so on.

wubTmj6Au7g

The most common strategy is to put 3 guys in the dome and 1 at Mule Kick. I dont recommend this, since the one at mule kick will get 50% + of the zombies. Gets quite boring for the ones in the dome, and the one at Mule Kick might get a little exhausted by time out there.

I'd rather say, get all 4 in the dome. As it was mentioned in this topic, this is no problem. Or you just go awesome and put one at spawn, one in each tunnel, and one at Mule Kick for example.

Earlier today I was doing pretty well running around the 2nd story Lab.

It can work well, yes. But in general, it is super crappy, really. The teleporting vacuum cleaner stinkers are messing up your path like hell. I mean they teleport quite often right in front of you. If you shoot your train, they are too low to take some hits too. Once only crawlers left, they are disorganized and not under control, just pimping around and not easy to kill effective with little ammo. Really not to recommend. Only if you have no other choice!

I tried power room , but I get raped because they spawn out of the ground

The power room is absolutely no problem. The problem is just, that it is outside, meaning concrete: Lack of audio orientation, unorganized zombie movement (they are spread up and so on), too slow zombie movement. I guess it is not the power room that killed you, its the properties of an outside area. But with some experience, you can handle these things.

If you have 3 other guys spread over the map, you dont get too many zombies there (less than 1/4 !). With a decent gun, the circle goes over to camping till 25, since you get hardly any zombies. However, if it doesnt, the area offers so much flexibility, i hardly can believe the ones spawning out of the ground are the problem.

Most important, dont walk too fast (train yourself by crouch only - it works), listen really closely if you get someone behind and always look around - dont shoot for too long. Try always to make the zombies compact, try not to let them spread out like hell.

I enjoy running the Tunnel 11 spot after the Easter Egg with hacked PM63 ammo.

Tunnel 11 is challenging since you get tons of zombies there, even if all players are spread up. But it can be well handled with some practice.

But really Ehjookayted... Tokyo&Rose and headshots?? This dual wielded gun is as precise as my 5 year old son would fire a SMG. Unlimited ammo is always nice, but imho Stamin up + LMG's (you run too slow otherwise) or Assault Rifles do the trick, in early rounds the not upgraded PM63 is for sure nice too.

I enjoy running the Tunnel 11 spot after the Easter Egg with hacked PM63 ammo.

Tunnel 11 is challenging since you get tons of zombies there, even if all players are spread up. But it can be well handled with some practice.

But really Ehjookayted... Tokyo&Rose and headshots?? This dual wielded gun is as precise as my 5 year old son would fire a SMG. Unlimited ammo is always nice, but imho Stamin up + LMG's (you run too slow otherwise) or Assault Rifles do the trick, in early rounds the not upgraded PM63 is for sure nice too.

Oh yeah, I say after the Easter Egg because with all the perks, you move lightning fast, shoot so fast and have really good accuracy with hipfire, even on the Tokyo & Rose. The general recoil of the guns is up, so headshots are pretty common if you aim them the right way. It takes practice and may not be the most efficient, but call it a fun way to play, get tons of points, and headshots!

Late post, but nobody put this one.

Its not really a single-room-training spot, its more along similar lines to the lapping strategies of Verruckt, Kino and Shangri-La.

Start in the Receiving Bay. Either No Excavators can breach, the Bio-Dome Only, or tunnel 11/6 if they are hacked and secured (Preferebly not at all, if u wanna use the Hacker).

Theres 2 ways to do this. Its very simple. Run through Tunnel 6/11, across the power, and through whatever tunnel is opposite Tunnel 6/11 (The tunnel you DIDNT go through first).

Return to the start room and repeat. Shoot when needed.

"Ideal" weapons: Upgraded: MPL(recomended), PM63(recomended), Stakeout, M14(recomended), Olympia and M16.

This is really REALLY easy if you have atleast one good player with you. Its a little tricky solo without a safety net weapon (Wave Gun/Ray Gun/Mustang and Sally).

Theres another similar strategy running through the dome, Labs and Teleporter area.

These are pretty good strategies for something kinda new, but they are really more of "Escape Routes" than "Train Routes."