please stop this and my take on New perk

CLAYMORE

I Am overwhelmed by how many people are talking about the new perk,

We get it, if you think it holds three guns please dont post it, we already know the theory, i know that people have a right to do so, but for what, they are not gaining anything, No brains or respect whatsoever, this is not a rant it is more like asking a favor, now this is my take on the whole thing

okay so lets look at it this way, we dont really know if the perk will give us "Thrice" the fun or whatever, because if you read it it says You get the new Wave Gun, QED, and a new perk, it is very possible that the perk is thrice as fun, but it is also possible that they are just telling us that we are getting 3 new things, the Wave Gun, The QED, and a new perk

the perk could be for literally anything i mean its the moon it could be for gravity or something unexpected like Deadshot Daquire!

Please correct me if im wrong about anything, maybe Treyarch said that the perk will indeed give us thrice the fun

Well thats it, [brains] if it was a good post and a :twisted: if it wasnt

Thankks

CLAYMORE

Ill be back soon..

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15383

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me make sure I am understanding you correctly. You asked people not to make a new thread regarding the theory of the new perk being three weapons. Yet YOU make a new thread kind of devoted to the fact you believe it's not three weapons. Cute.

You are not a mod, quit typing like you are one.

Let me make sure I am understanding you correctly. You asked people not to make a new thread regarding the theory of the new perk being three weapons. Yet YOU make a new thread kind of devoted to the fact you believe it's not three weapons. Cute.

We can all dream.

I know I type like one from time to time...

Just to do my part. They can't be on the site 24/7 so everyone should do what they can in the spare time to attempt to self-regulate the community and uphold the Code of Conduct.

#

i hear that i see claymore everywere on here nowadays and dont take offence mate but ur a douche ppl can post what they want aslong as it follows the rules i mean DO YOU really get upset at seeing so many new perk threads i like to hear ppl theorys and ideas if u dont ur in the wrong place :evil: douche

#

i hear that i see claymore everywere on here nowadays and dont take offence mate but ur a douche ppl can post what they want aslong as it follows the rules i mean DO YOU really get upset at seeing so many new perk threads i like to hear ppl theorys and ideas if u dont ur in the wrong place :evil: douche

Tssk,Tssk,Tssk You guys are just well i dont know the word fore it Flamers,Haters :twisted: oh well it will come to me his post is saying stop spaming the forms with ZOMG THE NEWZ PERK HOLDZ 3 GuNz yeah heard it the last 50 posts and worst yet Haters drove this user from the site. oh well you will grow up someday :lol:

That and the OP is pointless and ignorant and will ensure nothing but flaming and, although it seems deserved, it's not the way that we at CodZ carry ourselves. And to Claymore, please edit the post so you don't seem so arrogant and repetitively pointless. Please and thank you.

Sincerely,

DownbeatAura

That and the OP is pointless and ignorant and will ensure nothing but flaming and, although it seems deserved, it's not the way that we at CodZ carry ourselves. And to Claymore, please edit the post so you don't seem so arrogant and repetitively pointless. Please and thank you.

Sincerely,

DownbeatAura

Sincerely,

DownbeatAura

You and others took and misinterpreted this wrong lol.