New perk might be Candolier

A Drunk Soviet

Just to inform people who don't know Candolier is a scrapped perk that has some coding and it's logo still in Black Ops. It is unknown what it does but it's logo is the same one as the Bandolier perk from W@W which allowed you to carry extra ammo. Judging by that and the whole "Thrice the zombie killing fun" I imagine that the new perk could be Candolier and it would triple your ammo.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well idk because treyarch had said when black ops came out that it was a cancelled out perk that wont be returning like a bunch of these other perks http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Amm-O-Matic http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Tufbrew http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Pronaide http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Candolier so i doubt it will be in there sorry to bring your post down just telling you what most likely is true :|

I hope this comes true. Because I really like to have a perk that triples or doubles your ammo. I can imaged Pap'd H&K add Double Tap and Candolier. It will be ass kicking time.

Ex.

MP5k ammo:

30/160

w/ Candolier:

60/320

Ak-74fu2 ammo:

40/320

w/ Candolier:

80/640

Mustang & Sally ammo:

6 & 6 / 40

w/ Candolier:

12 & 12 / 120

:shock: If this came true, i would use the crap out of the perk.

i think u are reading into the interview too much. he first mentions the wave gun then the qed then the new perk. think about it like this.

wave gun=fun

qed=twice the fun

new perk=thrice the fun

its not that the perk itself will triple anything. it just happened to be third in the list.

it could have went like this.

new perk=fun

wave gun=twice the fun

qed=thrice the fun

and i bet there would still be posts about how the qed does triple damage or some crap. BTW nothing against u or anyone else, I just think its funny that EVERYONE seems to think the word thrice defines the perk.

i think u are reading into the interview too much. he first mentions the wave gun then the qed then the new perk. think about it like this.

wave gun=fun

qed=twice the fun

new perk=thrice the fun

its not that the perk itself will triple anything. it just happened to be third in the list.

it could have went like this.

new perk=fun

wave gun=twice the fun

qed=thrice the fun

and i bet there would still be posts about how the qed does triple damage or some crap. BTW nothing against u or anyone else, I just think its funny that EVERYONE seems to think the word thrice defines the perk.

You don't know that it's like that, nobody does, so please don't tell people what to believe, everyone has a mind of their own. Thanks :) -HH

You are absolutely right I dont know, and im sorry if I came off rude. I do not wish to tell anyone what to believe or to burst any ones bubble. I simply wanted to get my point across that... ok look at all of the posts on the new perk. The word triple is everywhere. Im all for candolier or any of the removed perks. I just think ppl are getting way too worked up about "thrice". I could see if they put out more info that said the perk was called Triplebrew or something. Again im sorry but I am entitled to my opinions also.

"Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of epic proportions, including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside out, as well as the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead. Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you'll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all."

The wording from Treyarch is truly classic.

They could be saying that the new weapons (1), new equipment (2), and new perk (3) would make for the "thrice the zombie-slaying fun". If this is really what they meant, then it's reasonable to believe that there would be new equipment coming as well. (QED was described as a weapon in first sentence, not as equipment)

QED and Wave Gun = 1x slaying

QED and Wave Gun, New Equipment = 2x slaying

QED and Wave Gun, New Equipment, New Perk = 3x slaying

However, you could also read it as, along with the new weapons and equipment, there is "an all-new perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun". This seems to make more sense grammar-wise IMO. It seems like they're just describing a little bit of what the new perk does. This seems more logical to me. Whether it's a 3 gun perk (would be sweet!) or 3x times the ammo (seems overpowering) or whatever, this perk will kick ass!

Damn you Treyarch! Why do you have to make your descriptions so confusing!

very well put. Im not discounting the "triple" thing, I just think there is two ways to look at it. It seems like since they used the word thrice, everyone immediately jumped to the conclusion that the new perk was beyond the shadow of a doubt, no matter what the perk does, it will triple something. I personally would love a triple ammo or triple damage perk, I just think its a little too early to make every post be about a different way it can triple something...Who knows it might a gravity perk. Also I didnt notice the qed being listed as a weapon and not equip. or tac. so thx. (noob alert) how do i pass out brains again?

very well put. Im not discounting the "triple" thing, I just think there is two ways to look at it. It seems like since they used the word thrice, everyone immediately jumped to the conclusion that the new perk was beyond the shadow of a doubt, no matter what the perk does, it will triple something. I personally would love a triple ammo or triple damage perk, I just think its a little too early to make every post be about a different way it can triple something...Who knows it might a gravity perk. Also I didnt notice the qed being listed as a weapon and not equip. or tac. so thx. (noob alert) how do i pass out brains again?

Totally agree. Like yourself, I'm just not gonna jump to conclusions on anything quite yet. The wording is just too vague to conclude anything for sure.

To hand out brains, just click the green thumbs up button on the top right of someone's post.

Just to inform people who don't know Candolier is a scrapped perk that has some coding and it's logo still in Black Ops. It is unknown what it does but it's logo is the same one as the Bandolier perk from W@W which allowed you to carry extra ammo. Judging by that and the whole "Thrice the zombie killing fun" I imagine that the new perk could be Candolier and it would triple your ammo.

I think that a perk which tripled your ammo would be incredibly overpowered. 3 guns more likely.

I honestly don't think it will be a third gun or more ammo. What happens to the gun when you get down? What about the ammo? I don't want to come off as rude, but those are the holes in which i've poked in your blanket of theories with my bowie knife....maybe the sickle.....no the bowie knife...

It would work very simply, if you have over the normal ammo cap and get downed then when you get up you get the maximum normal ammo on the gun, and if you were below the normal max then you just lose the perk.

I think that a perk which tripled your ammo would be incredibly overpowered. 3 guns more likely.

Well perhaps since this is the last map instead of people constantly running out of ammo at round 30 they want to give us the tools to last till round 50 before that happens. I mean could you imagine a normal MPL or MP5K on those bitches at round 50?

Well perhaps since this is the last map instead of people constantly running out of ammo at round 30 they want to give us the tools to last till round 50 before that happens. I mean could you imagine a normal MPL or MP5K on those bitches at round 50?

I think you're both right.

I could see how it would be incredibly overpower (H115 w/ 2400 bullets! A Porter X2 w/ over 600 shots!) and you'd easily be able to make it to high round with the right pulls from the box.

But knowing this is probably gonna be the last BO map, they could be going out with a bang. That'd be sweet if we got a cutscene at Round 50 or something for going so far, and that's why they put that perk in, to make it easier to get there. Haha I'm dreaming but I really want a cutscene for this map.