some thing about the earth. updated with some many pictures.

i am richtofen

i did not see a topic about this so i am gonna bring it up.

ok so look at the moon (or the pink circle) you can see the earth. the earth seems to have some type of hole/crater in it. you need to look very carefully at it to see it.

who or what made this hole/crater ? and what does it mean ? could a nuke of gone off to stop the zombies ? or could some thing even bigger have happened ? post what you think!

EDIT: i updated my theory A LOT. as most of you will probably be able to see.

ok first up the black ops earth.

next is the real earth.

now the black ops earth but with a pink circle around just the crater.

and now the black ops earth but with lines pointing to every thing i saw.

ok now if you made it past all the huge pictures then good job! now there is a pink circle around the crater as you can see. the yellow lines lead to what i think looks like some type of eye. the green text is pointing to the bottom of the earth. this part of the earth is probably at night time but it could also mean some thing. ok so now compare the black ops earth to the real earth. as you can probably see there some differences between the 2.

ok well for starters there is no crater on the real earth that big lol. ok number 2 there does not appear to be any type of land that is shaped like that eye. even if it is not a eye i am almost 100% sure that there is no piece of land on the real earth that looks like that. the whole reason i made this thread in the first place is because Treyarch puts a lot of detail on the little stuff in zombies and mutiplayer. so you would think that the earth in the game would look like a almost perfect match to the earth in real life. and yet it does not look like the earth in real life now does it ? so i am thinking that this crater and the weird land shapes are there for a reason. maybe are heros fired some type of nuke to try and wipe out all the zombies and that is why they had to flee to the moon. who knows!

ok guys that is all i got for now. i will post any thing else i find to be interesting or odd about the earth. so let me know what you guys and gals think. thanks for reading all!

NEW ANGLE TANKS TO IamTakeo.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look more carefully at it. there is a huge crater. it does not seem to mix with the rest of the earth. i looked at a globe and there is no hole/dry land like that in that part of the world. also the hole seems to be 3D-ish compared to the rest of the earth. if this was landmass the hole/carter would look more 2D-ish. and yes i know the earth is not flat. you kinda gotta look at it from angle.

Also look at the other moon pic with the zombies in the open field with Square BOxes and a yellow fence in the back. Its on the homepage, the earth sooo looks like the clouds or craters on it made a face, like zombie face, not human or maybe but im not sure. Can someone look this over please?

I've also noticed a crater on earth. Maybe a huge zombie invasion took place in that area and totally obliterated everything in that radius.

And just a thing i noticed, look in the trailer see the room with the red light, i suspect Jugg is gonna be in there...and that place looks complex and thats where jugg is now-a-days

I've also noticed a crater on earth. Maybe a huge zombie invasion took place in that area and totally obliterated everything in that radius.

And just a thing i noticed, look in the trailer see the room with the red light, i suspect Jugg is gonna be in there...and that place looks complex and thats where jugg is now-a-days

Trailer? Or picture?

Trailer? Or picture?

No in the picture the zombie are walking out of the trailer/building. Look through the window then u see a red hallway ish thing. i think jugg is in there

ok guys i did a little bit of work on this. and let me know if you can see what i mean now.

ignore the talking zombie. ok so you see the pink circle thingy ? look carefully at the circle and you should be able to see the crater that i am talking about. also sorry about the huge pic. but every time i tried to focus in on just the moon it became way to blurry. thanks.