Changing some groups.

*****UPDATED 7/23 1:34PM EST******

Ok this is where I am at...

So when I first made this site, well it was just a free forum back in the day we didn't have as many users or active users as we do now. The majority of users were from the US. However as time went on and CoDz became more popular with each WaW map pack and now with Black Ops, the users on CoDz are from all over the globe. Now we had this before, but now it is much more mixed. So back then I had made group for a few UK guys that were active when most of the other active users were all American. Anyway I made the UK zombies group for them. Now that the site is bigger that group tripled in size and was the largest group on the forum. I have received so many messages over the years from users asking for groups for their own countries. Now if I did this that would make way too many groups and segregate too much. Having only the UK zombies doesn't seem fair anymore. I know a lot of you (UK zombies) are now upset that you lost your group. Well guess what, you really haven't.

What I have done is delete the UK zombie group yes, but I also made 4 new groups with the new color that anyone from any country can now join, even the uk zombies :) These are the new groups and how they are set up.

Richtofen - Reached round 50 or higher in a zombies game

Dempsey - Reached rounds 40 - 49 in zombies

Nikolai - Reached rounds 30 - 39 in zombies

Takeo - Reached rounds 20 - 29 in zombies

ranksv.png

Now these groups are open to EVERYONE, any console/platform, any country, it doesn't matter. As long as you have proof and can back up your leaderboard rank you can join the group. As of right now I have the xbox confirmation set up, which will be dealing with the gamertag "CoDzGroups" The PSN will have to be created by a moderator or the PS3 ambassador.

So some details. This will not count for solo zombie games, this is only for 2 or more players. Which means it will show up on the leader boards. So you can use any platform, that means PC, XBox, PS3, Wii, and iPad/iPod. It also means any zombies map (except Dead Ops Arcade) on any game, so that means World At War and Black Ops. You can only be in one group, so, if it calls in the above number range as I posted then you will be in that group only.

If you want to be in one of the 4 groups, you need to either request so by visiting the group's page by clicking on the groups name at the bottom of the main forum page or you can PM me on the forums and we can go from there. The only groups that will need confirmation are the dempsey and richtofen groups. The others only require video or images of leaderboard status.

Also as you get higher rounds in zombies you can RE-SUBMIT to move up to a higher tiered group!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for it, I've been seeing alot of users from Canada, Sweden, and Australia asking for the usergroups, this'll give more variety so they can pick the a usergroup.

Will the users in the us have any usergroup available besides Dweller, moderator, Zombshee, survivor?

Its not a question asking for more, just a question if it'll happed.

I updated my original post.

Ok I am deleting UK zombies and adding 3 new groups, same color I think, but different other stuff..you know what I mean, anyway, they will be something like zombie pro tier 1, zombie pro tier 2, etc... These will be how many levels you have gone in zombies. So this is for anyone in any country, all you need to do is provide photo proof of you highest round on ANY zombie map (without hacking, or modding or other means of gameplay which is deemed innaproproate) with the round number and your gamertag showing. I haven't quite decided on what to call these groups, but this is my idea.

Probably 20 - 30 - 40+ *for now, I might add an elite group but for now, just 3.

If your highest is between....

Tier 3: rounds 20 - 29

Tier 2: rounds 30 - 39

Tier 1: round 40 - n/a

I was thinking

Tier 3, 935 intern

Tier 2, Veruckt Survivor

Tier 1, Aether resident

Love it so far though!

Will we be able to travel up the Ranks?

Will the pictures come with being in the usergroup?

Will any other usergroups be affected?

Those names are pretty good.

I was thinking

Tier 3, 935 intern

Tier 2, Veruckt Survivor

Tier 1, Aether resident

Love it so far though!

Will we be able to travel up the Ranks?

Will the pictures come with being in the usergroup?

Will any other usergroups be affected?

Those names are pretty good.

Very good, indeed.

Goood, this makes a lot of sense.

How will you make sure people are legit and haven't cheated or hacked or something? When you say you have to put a gamer tag on the picture where would that be in the picture? And what if you play split screen?

How will you make sure people are legit and haven't cheated or hacked or something? When you say you have to put a gamer tag on the picture where would that be in the picture? And what if you play split screen?

Well, the leaderboards, of course.

Well, the leaderboards, of course.

Oh ok, so I'm guessing you can't get a solo or 2 player score on split screen and use that....

Wait... so Solo doesn't count? :cry:

I hope it does count because i got to round 41 solo on kino last week. But of course i have no proof. :cry:

Unless you have proof, i guess it wont count coz there is no solo leaderboards. but if your a good player you will be able to do that again. at least it wasnt like round 70 or something. what i do is i get my ipod ready to take the photo when i die, so i can snap a shot of it

If it is from the multi leaderboards can I take a picture of my leaderboard?

I did get to high rounds on WaW but I didn't have a camera phone in 2009 :(

My highest on all the Black ops Maps are as follows:

Kino:26

FIVE:27

Ascension:35

Call of the Dead: 20+

Shangri-La: 21 and 22

I can get proof for every single one, but in the account of Ascension and Shangri-La I have video evidence of them both.

For Shangri-La. *EDIT I am playing as LoA zz Ir0n Man on all videos

Y2QtjZeLcyc

YKfnnHFBIsU

And Ascension (there are 3 parts)

http://www.justin.tv/mwa2012/b/290653086

The logistics of the groups have not been set up. If you are a scummy person and want to lie to us than that is your prerogative, but we will need, images, video, or even a message over xbl, from that gamertag for proof.

Also solo doesn't count.

I posted some video links to back me up for my Ascension and Shangri-la runs, Carbon :)

*Edit

Carbon, why don't you do the new usergroups like what you said, you know the original characters :)