What is worse

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it depends on what your talking about. But in general. Id say campers. there are more NOOBS out there, and im not talking about typical noob ( new to the game) Noobs can kiss my ass. Noobtubing, shotguns, camping, etc. Camping is more annoying to me than the REAL noobs ( noobtubers etc) cause of course there are always real noobs, campers just annoy me wen im running around and the fker kill me with a shotgun.

it depends on what your talking about. But in general. Id say campers. there are more NOOBS out there, and im not talking about typical noob ( new to the game) Noobs can kiss my ass. Noobtubing, shotguns, camping, etc. Camping is more annoying to me than the REAL noobs ( noobtubers etc) cause of course there are always real noobs, campers just annoy me wen im running around and the fker kill me with a shotgun.

Why you hatin' on shotguns :( :(

camping is a legitimate strategy. if you get killed by it, well it is your own damn fault for being predictable and going to the same damn spot without checking your corners or using flashbangs. call of duty doesnt have to be about sheer reflex skills, it can be about strategy and abusing the enemy's psychology. i maintain a decent k-d ratio of 1.57 by moving to a choke point, killing one or two enemies, and moving somewhere else where they wont see me but i will see them looking for some revenge where i just previously killed them. you would not believe how idiotic some players are when they fall for this so easily, especially on the maps summit or hotel. and no, im not a noob, i have been playing for years. but noobs dont bother me either, as they are the most predictable and confused players to play against.

Everyone is new to the game at some point or another, just give them some time. Noobtubers can just go die. About campers, I don't really care as long as they just don't sit in a corner inside a building with an Assault Rifle or Shotgun. Then again, I don't really see the problem... You know where they're at, so flashbang/grenade/nova/Rambo your way in there until they're dead. Or better yet, if you can't get to them...

Go around.

:)