Will there be a Map Pack 4?

I think that there's a large chance there will be a map pack 4.

Now, this is just an idea, here me out. This probably isn't true, but you know how they always release 5 maps in the pack? What if the last pack is the 4 classic maps and 1 new zombie map? That would be freaking awesome. This might happen, as last time I looked at the list of MP maps in MP mode, there isn't really enough room for 4 more. Don't hold me to this idea, it probably won't happen, but it sure as hell would be awesome.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maannn!! i hope they make the map pack 4 along with Area 51 :o gotta see wut they can do with that ! hopefully they got a way better Wunder weapon, of course! its area 51! since its area 51 i say they shuld have a whole variety of weapons, dated from 1945-1970s. That wuld be super badass. Being able to use the ppsh again ! :D wonder wen it will come out

Anyone notice the writings on the numerous bullets in Firing Range? Some read"Tank Dempsey"......what a twist?

Yh, that map has given many hints to the next Zombie map. Hell, they even mention the name Quarintine in some parts!

But, even though it has all those little easter eggs, it still isn't enough proof to show that Quarintine is the next map.

well, about the "Quarantine" rumor; anyone remember the Quarantine sign on Firing Range? and then the Pack a Punch Flag on a Building? This can´t be just a coincidence..

Maybe Firing Range is in Area 51 :o

And yes I know there are trees and stuff and it's not in desert but ya never know...

It will certainly be a Map pack 4. The map names are the most debatable thing, along with the Zombie map plot and location. Remember when everyone was soooo super-duper sure that Shangri-La would be called Paradise?

And I'm also pretty sure it'll be the last one for Black Ops and that there won't be a zombie mode for MW3. It's the end :cry:

And if Treyarch makes another game after MW3 and it has new Zombies, I'll laugh at this post. :P

Not necessarily... I said MW3 wouldn't have it, but NZ means too much money for them to end it 8-) Maybe a separate game only with the Z maps...? *daydreams* :D But yeah, there's this little voice telling me it won't be the end... Either hopeful or going nuts, just sayin'.

Btw

My thoughts on this:

That there will be a fdeow-2e68j (100%)(new keyboard smash wonder weapon!!!)

I'd love to see that one :lol:

Map pack 1: first strike, zombie map: ascension :D

map pack 2:escalation, zombie map: call of the dead 8-)

map pack 3: annihilation, zombie map: shangri la

map pack 4:retaliation, zombie map: quarantine

my thoughts:

map pack 5:contamination, zombie map: manhattan down :?:

map pack 6: destruction, zombie map: Qur'an

map pack 7: final destination, zombie map: frozen graves.

manhattan down: set in a big city near kino der toten, clue (in the skybox in kino)

Qur'an: In nuketown there are clues (books with edward richtofen written on them and muslim Qur'ans)

frozen graves: if you haven't seen the clues to discovery and why it's gonna be a zombie map, check it out!

Map pack 1: first strike, zombie map: ascension :D

map pack 2:escalation, zombie map: call of the dead 8-)

map pack 3: annihilation, zombie map: shangri la

map pack 4:retaliation, zombie map: quarantine

my thoughts:

map pack 5:contamination, zombie map: manhattan down :?:

map pack 6: destruction, zombie map: Qur'an

map pack 7: final destination, zombie map: frozen graves.

manhattan down: set in a big city near kino der toten, clue (in the skybox in kino)

Qur'an: In nuketown there are clues (books with edward richtofen written on them and muslim Qur'ans)

frozen graves: if you haven't seen the clues to discovery and why it's gonna be a zombie map, check it out!

All those map packs only for BO? Or maybe for MW3?

well MW3 will not have zombies. and i am kinda glad about it. i mean come on that would suck so much.

as for what Nikolai115 said: as much i would love there to be 7 map packs for black ops (so we dont need to wait for black ops 2 for more zombies) there will only be 4.

and i am sorry but i really really do not think the map pack will be called retaliation. i have a really long rant about why but i will save it for later. or maybe if i need i to use it for something silly.