Shangri-La Song Pareidolia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know if it matters which one u hit first but here it is:

FIRST ROCK: go to the right of the pack-a-punch machine (the side with the M14 on it) and go straight until u reach what looks like a destroyed statue in some rubble. the rock is in the rubble.

SECOND: face the spot where u can buy Semtex off the wall turn around and walk to where to perk machine is. keep moving left till u see part of a destroyed walkway look down and u will see the rock.

LAST: it is near the wooden bridge near the starting area and the spike room trap. It is next to the Juggernog/Speed Cola machine. just look in the bush in that area and u find it.

hope this help a bit.

The whole seeing fake things makes me think of Ascension when Sam was seen in the clouds and people saw Sam's face in the shadow in the starting room as well as grim reapers and stuff.

Also, here is the song backwards for those who want to investigate it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUvfezqzNyQ

I'm not sure if it's me or not, but I hear something in it at around the 2:00 mark. I heard something like "Feels so good". I'm either paranoid or this song is just that much more epic.

Edit:Around the 3-4 minute mark, I heard "Save me Moses"

i found something when i played the song backwards.

first off the song feels like any other song we have heard.

it's got the long intro, has a small tone than goes into it's metal like way, when she says lalala it sounds better at the start than at the end and it all around sounds better.

second at about 1:55 i hear her say "i've been forsakened"

dont know if this helps but it seems to feel real creepy

i also heard "save me moses"

this makes me think a bit because moses in the catholic religion SAVES the jews from the harad (i think that's his name) when they were used as slaves.

now at the end of the easter egg ricktofen goes completely bonckers and yells out "now the world is mine". if that doesn't raise alarm bells for the other three i dont know what will.

just read something just a second ago that was pretty interesting.

when playing a song backwards it's called backmasking. this was commonly used by METAL bands to leave satanic messages in thier songs.

so i was thinking. maybe there is some kind of satanic message. this would help support alpha's idea of the pap'd weapons having a demon picture as a camo.

just read something just a second ago that was pretty interesting.

when playing a song backwards it's called backmasking. this was commonly used by METAL bands to leave satanic messages in thier songs.

so i was thinking. maybe there is some kind of satanic message. this would help support alpha's idea of the pap'd weapons having a demon picture as a camo.

Do you want to hear some creepy stuff... Link.

Back masking is the theme of that thread I hope you enjoy this creepy art form.

It should be tried on the new song, I wouldn't put it past Treyarch to do this.

Regards Alpha.

A few things. Pareidolia's are all over this game. Ascension's mission select screen has been changed and there is pareidolias in it. This song could be from OUR prospective. The Grim Reaper blood stains are a pareidolia. They're just blood stains man...but WE see the Grim Reaper. Treyarch KNOWS this. Plus this isn't a new song. This song has been on the end screen since Ascension. And yes, Treyarch added the Grim Reaper Pareidolia to the very first room in Ascension RIGHT next to the damn Revive machine. Those sly bastards. Anyway, I see zombies going to a whole new level. There is virtually NO mention of Sam anymore. It's mainly about Richtofen. But I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Sam. The zombies STILL say SAM when this swing at you. Theres more I wanted to say, but I can't remember right now. I guess I'll be back lol

Because the songs are sung from Sam's perspective, it kind of shows her mood

Lullaby- Slow paced, she's just getting to grips with her power

One- A lot more violent song, shows different personalities, how unstable she is

115- very p***ed off Sam, angry with Richtofen's return into the future

Abracadavre- Sounds very evil, she's becoming more powerful and unstable

Then we have Not Ready to Die which goes more into Richtofen's plans

Pareidolia sounds a lot slower than 115 and Abra so, to me, it sounds like she isn't as in control now as she was before. The other fights were really on her terms. But now Richtofen is starting to make his move and that has probably shook her up, she's aware of what he's trying to do and knows it's probably not going to end well.

Perhaps Sam is referring to one of the group, i certainly doubt Richtofen is her 'white knight'

If she is, it's most likely Dempsey (being the hero and leader) or Takeo (being the only one who recognises Richtofen as a threat) Sam is starting to look like the lesser of the two evils compared to what Richtofen's up to, she probably wants her 'white knight' to stop him or kill her to prevent Richtofen controlling the zombies. just taking stabs in the dark...

Also, Dempsey's point colour is white

My theories (some might be said b4.) :

-She's losing control of the zombies from another source.

-The zombies are rebelling. Knowing that the zombies are uncontrollable as heard in the Der Reise radio.

-Realizing revenge isn't worth it and as quoted from the song "They Need Me, and I Need Them." Maybe because of the previous theory.

I unno, just from the top of my head. I might sound stupid.

Also Wight can mean a supernatural entity, and as an adjective it means brave, valorous, or strong. Wight Knight from KH Theory is now laid to rest, meaning that a supernatural knight or a Strong Knight.

The backing music actually sounds really good backwards!

Also, could the Moses bit have something to do with the lever on the Water Slide in the EE?

maybe, but what if she is talking about a "flood" (of zombies) where she wants him to save her (sam) from it, begining to drift away from any hopes of safty...

I was thinking the term "the faces in the sky are looking for something more" could be that we need to look to the sky for clues such as a face of sam or something. also i reviewed all the other songs bakwards and no dice. only noteable thing is 'save me moses'. moses saved jews and ww2 endangers them. is samantha a jew? :o

Well the name Samantha comes from Samuel which is a name that comes from Israel in biblical times. But this is the only link that i can see. Ludvig is a Scandinavian name, and Maxis doesn't sound like much of a typical Jewish name to me.

or (and it's a long shot)

Dr Richtofen found out that Maxis and Samantha were Jews, and, being a loyal Nazi, killed them because of it. But this seems unlikely.

What about other songs? Any of the easter egg songs could have more subliminal messages through backmasking.

I tried that but its not on youtube but ill bet others have tried. No dice but in 'Beauty of anilation'. the 1st part confused me cause i thought it was forgin but it was the 2nd. line backwards:

1-(backwards) All my atrossities come and play out ressiprosities.

2-(forewards) All my atrossities come and play out ressiprosities.

Other than that nothing. The best thing ive herd is "Save me moses". Everything else is true paradolia like hearing 'Please officer will you please serch him.'