Shangri-La new gameplay discussion thread!

• Administrators

The new Wonder-Weapon looks a bit like the Enfield, don't you think?

And is that a new Flame weapon, or the Spas-12 with Dragon's Breath?(If so, then we could be seeing attachments!)

And doesn't that Spike trap look useless, seeing that it killed no Zombies?

And why does that creepy Ice Zombie wear a turban-like head-piece?

Will it be bigger than CotD?

Why is the Electric trap switch massive?

Why is the Olympia even still in Zombies?

Will Wii ever get this map?

That's what I kept thinking, but the more I look, the more it seems like it could just be the Olympia upgraded to the hades. I hope it's a new weapon though.

Also with the spike trap, the zombie that's chasing him is the same one at the end that glows blue and stuff. The traps probably can't kill him. Maybe he's like the theif in 5 and he can outrun you and you have to use the traps to evade him, which makes him take a different route.

I believe you're on to something with the zombie trying to chase Nikolai near the bamboo trap being the same zombie at the end of the trailer. After watching that 2 second clip over and over, it appears that, that zombie has a unique running animation apart from the average zombie.

I agree, he looks like he's on a full sprint and not flailing his arms like a dumbass

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

*VERY HESITANT* It looks like the sprinters from CotD....If there is another George boss I might not buy it...hehehe ps3 advantage.

We don't mention such a bad map on this forum... lol jk, but I see them taking no aspects of CoTD and putting them in here because of the bad feedback.

I hope there are some steps to getting to the pack-a-punch like in Der Riese, Five, and Acsension. This gave us something to investigate and have fun with, like launching the rocket on Ascension and going into the safe room on Five. I hope Treyarch just sticks to the base that gave zombies its following. Once you've got that, then add all of the easter eggs, traps, and story parts into the gameplay.

Since I posted this on Waffle's Vid. I'll just copy...

I think these 2 new Zombies (Fire & Ice) will most likely be another George Romero...But with the Fire one he explodes so maybe he catches you on fire and you have to go to some water before you get down/ Burn to death (Just like Romero.) And for the Ice guy... I think he either Blinds your character or freezes your character just like the Winter's Howl. Thats my best guess...

Now lets talk these "Bosses"

Fire

I have taken the only 2 shots we've seen of him... And they are the same zombie in both video's, because of the curves inhis hips, and of course the fire.

But what's interesting with this new zombie is the Fire trail behind him... Will that catch other Zombies on fire and they could burn you aswell? And he explodes much like the creepy crawlers.

Ice

Now we've never seen this "Boss" before and not much is known...

From the little clip I've come up with some ideas for this character. Much like Fire dude, He will be another George Romero, but instead of burning the Characters he will either blind them or freeze them much like the Winter's Howl or like the water in CotD.

Share your thoughts!

Krazy Out... 8-)

@waffle's breakdown Video

maybe the ice and fire zombie are one(but then the headband. ice one has it, fire does not).

fire for when the sun is there and ice for when the moon is there.

i love the Shrink ray/Chibi Gun/Csk9

are there two power switches down there ??? @ 5:03

and isnt there a big gap @ 0:22 and i think it is the same as 4:32

but that aside 4:32 is the same area as 2:16.

u would ask me why, because those pillar in the background are the same and the boxes are positioned the same way (mystery box??) because of the teddy

-Ven-

The ammo that is shot out of the olympia looks definitely icy. it isnt the normal smoke. people over on the cod HQ were saying that you may get different types of ammo when you PaP. Ice and Fire. Fire to kill ice guy. Ice to kill fire guy.