The PM-63

kuosis

What I hate about the PM-63 is that it is so close to the door leading to juggernog in CotD, but I camp there before opening the door to get enough for juggernog with the MP40. If you're in a rush to get away and back up trying to buy the door you can accidentally buy the PM63 instead. What's worse is when I buy the door after I dont have enough to buy juggernog, because I get just enough points to buy the door and juggernog. It is annoying as hell.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who say the PM-63 is a useful, point-weapon, I think that you haven't thought of how the same could be said if it were an Uzi, or a Skorpion.

Dunno, I just think killing zombies would be funner with something other than the PM-63.

Mp40 is the best gun you can buy off the wall, hands down.

FG-42! It's too bad it's only in Der Riese, though.

As far as BO maps go, I'd be inclined to agree with you. The ammo count, both in the magazine and in reserve, is far superior to any other SMG and any other wall gun for that matter. The damage, accuracy, and ease of picking your shots (due to it's slower ROF) kick ass for getting headshots.

Anyways, yeah the PM-63 could go and I wouldn't be too sad. I wouldn't mind seeing the Kiparis or even the Uzi take its place. But hey, at least it's not the Mac-11 or Skorpion. Those would blow goats as zombies weapons, I feel.

FG-42 is one of the best weapons on the wall i agree, the MP40 isn't the best on the wall the MP5k beats it with strength and speed, its the best precision weapon "hands down".

I used the PM-63 recently, Its only good as a fallback weapon, saved my life on round 11 when my mp40 run out of ammo trying to get to juggernog. It runs out of ammo quickly and has a small clip.

Its useless in the long term, but has a high fire rate which is helpfull as it cuts down 5- 15 zombies in a train quickly on round 10.

But that game i also upgraded the FN-FAL. Possibly one of the most hillariously bad decisions i've made.

i can honestly say i think i have only ever used it like once? and that was on kino when i ran out of ammo and had to grab it quickly to get enough points to get through the next door, its an ok fall back weapon if your passing but wouldnt really choose to have this would much prefer an mp40,MPL or MP5K.

I think it's a great point whoring weapon, especially in the early rounds. But it's major drawback is it doesn't have enough ammo.

In CotD, I had a strategy going for awhile where I made getting the PM63 my first priority. But i've since ditched that strategy and choose to pick up the MPL instead, because it's just too long of a grind to get to the PM63. By the time it's feasible to get that gun, you might as well just buy the MP40 instead.

On Kino, I run right past the PM63, and go straight for the MP40. I don't even bother with any other wall guns on that map.