Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M60, death machine, RPG-7, china lake, ray gun, spas 12, M2 flamethrower, tank, chopper, teddy, electric orb, barrels, chicken, boots, monkey bomb, sentry, traps, exploding barrels, and I think the bulls.

I just gave the answer in the post before yours. :facepalm:

I had the reply page up for like 20 minutes because I was doing something else and flipping back and forth between history project and post a reply :lol: Oh well.

The spikemore is the only wall weapon on one map. All others are on two or more. The mp40 and sickle are second lowest with only two maps.

I don't think I'm missing anything...

Technically the M60 and M2 Flamethrower in DOA are only in one but they are Not wall weapons. That only leaves the Wonder Weapons are there are six that only appear in one map.

The spikemore is the only wall weapon on one map. All others are on two or more. The mp40 and sickle are second lowest with only two maps.

I don't think I'm missing anything...

Technically the M60 and M2 Flamethrower in DOA are only in one but they are wall weapons. That only leaves the Wonder Weapons are there are six that only appear in one map.

Please the answer?

^ He's right. There arent any other wall weapons besides the Spikemore that only appear once on Black Ops maps. I took a while thinking about this, and thought I might have been missing something, but I checked every map, and Spikemores is the only one.

Maybe the AUG on the Wii. But I dont think that would count.