Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing you have 500 points when you start. How many points is it to open all the doors to Jugg on Call of the Dead?

Well im judging you mean you have to turn on the power as well because you can buy jugg, so

the row boat - 750

ship stair barrier - 1250

power door - 750

other ship barrier - 1250

door next to PM63 - 1000

so i guess thats 3000. i dont know if thats right ot not though

Knowing you have 500 points when you start. How many points is it to open all the doors to Jugg on Call of the Dead?

Well im judging you mean you have to turn on the power as well because you can buy jugg, so

the row boat - 750

ship stair barrier - 1250

power door - 750

other ship barrier - 1250

door next to PM63 - 1000

so i guess thats 3000. i dont know if thats right ot not though

You start with 500 points, so you need 250 to open first door, 1250 to open 2nd door, 750 to open power, 1000 to open door to jugg boat and another 1000 to open the door to jugg itself.

So overall that is 4250 :)

You were close though so I will give you brains anyway because i'm a nice guy :)

Is that first boat near the spawn only cost 250? i didnt think anything cost 250, apart from the waterslide in shangri-la. thank you for the brains. you are a very nice guy ;) . but i dont have any questions. i have done this before and i cant think of any.

Wait, maybe a very easy one. first one to answer wins.

What are the 2 weapons found in the spawn room in Natch Der Untoten and how much do they cost each?

Is that first boat near the spawn only cost 250? i didnt think anything cost 250, apart from the waterslide in shangri-la. thank you for the brains. you are a very nice guy ;) . but i dont have any questions. i have done this before and i cant think of any.

Wait, maybe a very easy one. first one to answer wins.

What are the 2 weapons found in the spawn room in Natch Der Untoten and how much do they cost each?

You start with 500 points so you only need to get 250 to get to the 750 you need ;)

Oh yeah, starting room weapons in Nacht are the Kar98K which costs 200 points and the M1 Carbine which costs 600 points :)

Oh yeah. And yes, thats correct. You must be a zombie fan since the beginning. or at least got them for black ops. anyway +1.

Indeed I am :)

I started playing the Nazi Zombie mode way back in 2008 :)

Got every map for WaW then got the Hardened Edition of Black Ops when it came out :)

I go on the Zombie mode mostly all the time and have done a few Videos with MrDalekJD an a couple of livestreams with CoDz member Way2g00 :D

Anyway back on topic- Where, in Der Riese, can you find a brick that when you hold the "X" or "Square" sinks into the floor to reveal a hidden piece of paper with writing on it?

Anyway back on topic- Where, in Der Riese, can you find a brick that when you hold the "X" or "Square" sinks into the floor to reveal a hidden piece of paper with writing on it?

go through the door to the right of the teleporter (right, as you look at the clock, that is). then straight through the door in front of you (car factory) walk towards the rubble near a hole in the wall. there is acable running past to the left of this rubble. Go prone and follow this cable and you should see one brick next to it, this is the brick that you speak of . . .

two parter this,

the bowie knife will kill with one strike up to which round :?:

and how do having ballistic knives and bowie knife affect each other :?:

go through the door to the right of the teleporter (right, as you look at the clock, that is). then straight through the door in front of you (car factory) walk towards the rubble near a hole in the wall. there is acable running past to the left of this rubble. Go prone and follow this cable and you should see one brick next to it, this is the brick that you speak of . . .

two parter this,

the bowie knife will kill with one strike up to which round :?:

and how do having ballistic knives and bowie knife affect each other :?:

well done!

Bowie Knife will kill in one up until round 10

And Ballistics and Bowie greatly improve damage making it a one strike kill up unitl about rounds 13-15 :)

Bowie Knife will kill in one up until round 10

And Ballistics and Bowie greatly improve damage making it a one strike kill up unitl about rounds 13-15 :)

hmm, i'd like a little more for part 2 . . .

Aha :) Fine, The ballistics and Bowie knife improve the damage making it a one strike kill until rounds 13-15 and also If equipped with a Pack-a-Punched Ballistic Knife, it will kill normal Zombies to Round 13, Crawler zombies to round 17 and Hellhounds until the fourth Hellhound round.

Aha :) Fine, The ballistics and Bowie knife improve the damage making it a one strike kill until rounds 13-15 and also If equipped with a Pack-a-Punched Ballistic Knife, it will kill normal Zombies to Round 13, Crawler zombies to round 17 and Hellhounds until the fourth Hellhound round.

well, i was also thinking that;

you have a ballistic knife in one hand and the bowie in the other, which as you say kills up to round 14, or 16 if you get both knves in the head.

also, which is the most noticible improvement for me, it makes the bowie knife's mele much faster, about as fast as a normal balistic knife strike, this for me is the main avantage.

but you're answers were correct also, so you got a [brains] .

is it not you're turn to ask a question now?

i'l let someone else get the next one :mrgreen:

Im not sure if my answer is valid, as only crows seems to be asking the questions...

but it would the smoker zombies, as they are not on Ascension

By smoker zombies you mean the Nova 6 Crawlers, correct?

Well that is right. Here's your brains bob (as if you need them :lol:)