Richtofen must be getting suspicious of Takeo

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that is kinda tricky yellow card. because some have raisins and some have chocolate chips. but the tricky part is i may have gone a little just a LITTLE crazy with the 115. so both the raisins and the chocolate chips look like mini 115 pieces. OH what ever u do DO NOT and i mean DO NOT eat more than 3 cookies a round. because 1 of 2 things would happen if u did.

A you would turn into a zombie with EXPLOSIVE poops a lot sickness.

B u would turn into a space monkey..... which poops a lot. thats it. what ? did u think it would make u fly around and let u shoot wunderwaffes out of your butt while 115 plays in the background while a cow beats up Donald Trump for 115 seconds ?

even i think that would be TO CRAZY. but it would also be so WUNDARBAR. who knows maybe i will make some thing that WUNDARBAR in the next map. or maybe some thing even MORE WUNDARBAR.

True but it kills time at least reading it. I'm very much enjoying reading such things I don't get to enjoy much these days. Not with having to process so much information from different networks and trying to gather all Element 115 data possible from all over the world and such. Oh and no killing cats, I like seeing people post their pictures of cats on the web when I am taking my breaks. They are cute, wish I could have one but A.I.'s don't come in cat forms.

Yeah, its fun as hell to read :lol:

SECRET MESSAGE

(your posts end was a little random?.. ;D)

SECRET MESSAGE

YAAAH

Reply me if you saw the message.

HOLD IT!

I'm pretty sure the supposed death date you are all referring to was the creation of Salad Man, not Treyarch. Check your facts lads ^_^

STOP RIGHT THERE GUYS. That supposed death date of Takeo is and was never true. It is bullshit made up by you know who.

... Er... Isn't that what I said... :?

Ok guys, ive timetraveled too, im actually from the year 2018 mw3 was great, mw7 is almost out and the world didnt end in 2012. Also I live on the moon. You cant go back in time and change the past. Im not changing anything by posting because I was already going to do this. According to space google, richtofen is still alive as a floating head in a jar, nikolai died of heart failure in 2003 at age 71 after drinking a distillery dry, takeo died in 1970 after taking part in government testing of lsd and thought he was fighting godzilla. (but it wasnt godzilla he was actually hit by a city bus.) And dempsey died in 1982 of rectal trauma. (it says something about an unidentified l rifle like object being found in his anus.) No idea how that got there.

Ok guys, ive timetraveled too, im actually from the year 2018 mw3 was great, mw7 is almost out and the world didnt end in 2012. Also I live on the moon. You cant go back in time and change the past. Im not changing anything by posting because I was already going to do this. According to space google, richtofen is still alive as a floating head in a jar, nikolai died of heart failure in 2003 at age 71 after drinking a distillery dry, takeo died in 1970 after taking part in government testing of lsd and thought he was fighting godzilla. (but it wasnt godzilla he was actually hit by a city bus.) And dempsey died in 1982 of rectal trauma. (it says something about an unidentified l rifle like object being found in his anus.) No idea how that got there.

The parts about Nikolai and Richtofen were hilarious, Takeo's was a horrible way to die, and Dempseys was just wrong. Btw, MW7? Not possible if Treyarch is making games, too.

• 3 weeks later...

well we already have a "iam" for Nikolai but i what ever.

why dont u go get me some more spleens and than i will think about getting you some wadka. i need to eat a lot of those spleens so i can stay healthy for map pack 4. they are great for you. there even better when u eat them while pulling another one out of a dead zombie. THERE JUST SO WUNDARBAR.

Richtofen is probably just nervous that Takio might still have his memory. Richtofen is just experimenting on the other 3 (or maybe just two since theres clues that Nikoli may be in cahoots with Richtofen) and all their memories were erased so they don't know whats going on. It sounds like Richtefen is worried that his experiment will get messed up.

Yeah, I agree with this. He is worried about his experiment being messed up by Takeo.

I never heard Nikolai being in on the plan with Richtofen though..

• 2 weeks later...

Richtofen...Please tell me you're not making brownies out of the focusing stone or something.Well actually,that sounds pretty good.Permanent-perk brownies would be awesome.

Dempsey,no Ray Gun for you.Instead,you can have a Calamity.

Takeo,just steal one of Dempsey's Jugger-nogs to make you feel better.I'll provide a distraction.HEY DEMPSEY,THAT THIEF STOLE YOUR OTHER WEAPON.

The real Nikolai,not the clone,maybe you should get extremely drunk off of every drink possible and cause an "accident" on Richtofen.Hehehee

Oh,hello Samantha.Nobody found you in Ascension yet?Well,Takeo might have,looking for something to puke in.