Richtofen must be getting suspicious of Takeo

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen is probably just nervous that Takio might still have his memory. Richtofen is just experimenting on the other 3 (or maybe just two since theres clues that Nikoli may be in cahoots with Richtofen) and all their memories were erased so they don't know whats going on. It sounds like Richtefen is worried that his experiment will get messed up.

i PaP woith tak and he quoted that he would get revenge on ritchtofin, for that he is evil and has caused much pain.

i think this is th reason he never humiliates him, and seems to repect him. i think he wants to get on his side. to kill him or sumthing.

so i think that tak is the one with the most memory regained, but he is very quiet about it and keeps it to himself.

I remember reading a post where they said Takeo was the only one with a death date. Maybe Richtofen killed him because he regained his memories or something...

Thats very possible....and probably true. But I still don't understand the Takio Death Date thing. These guys are all from WW2 which means they were alive in 1939-1945 at least. Then they teleported to the 60's. So if Takio's date of death is in the 70's that means they survived Ascension and either teleported back in their original time and grew old, or they just stayed in the 60's and Takio just died in the 70's of natural causes or killed by Richtofen. Or they teleported to the 70's to somewhere else and he died in a zombie map.

But those are just some ideas. There's endless possibilities to what could have happened.

i PaP woith tak and he quoted that he would get revenge on ritchtofin, for that he is evil and has caused much pain.

i think this is th reason he never humiliates him, and seems to repect him. i think he wants to get on his side. to kill him or sumthing.

so i think that tak is the one with the most memory regained, but he is very quiet about it and keeps it to himself.

Yes, Dr. Richtofen does not know I have my memory. But I can tell he is catching on... But in regards to what you say about the killing. He kill me? No, I kill him!

Yes, Dr. Richtofen does not know I have my memory. But I can tell he is catching on... But in regards to what you say about the killing. He kill me? No, I kill him!

ZOH MAH GAWD ITS TAKEO!

no takeo, stay calm like they taught you in japan, if you play your cards right then he will probably give you some vodka that he stole from Nickolia, which then Richtofen will blame you from taking it :lol:

Regards Yellow-card8 .... the one who mind controlled Richtofen to blame you for the vodka :lol:

Yellow-card do you know nothing about who I am? I am the definition of dull and boring. And Quick-Revive sounds delicious right now! Asian lulz.

Sir, I know you are smarter than The Doctor, but he is way more cunning than you so he would probably stab you in the back and it would go a little something like this..

Sketch #1:

Richtoffen- Hey takeo look the box!

Takeo- Where? -looks-

Richtoffen- buys bowie knife/ sickle-

Takeo- scratches head -keeps looking-

Richtoffen- -stabs-

Sketch #2

Showdown..

Takeo- -Takes out katana-

Richtoffen- -You think you can kill me? Noob.

Takeo -starts rushing with Katana

Richtoffen -thriows mw2 throwing knife

Takeo- FUUUUUU

But yeah, I think the doctor will end up being found by the other 2 characters...

That's right takeo XD

Btw, my other sketch was gonna be about sushi.. but that's racist Lol

Like an old Japanese proverb once said, "Akinasu wa yome ni kuwasuna."

Translation: Don’t let your daughter-in-law eat your autumn eggplants. Meaning: Don’t let yourself be taken advantage of.

because of you person impersonating Takeo or probalby is Takeo, I have more respect for him on Zombies

Reagrds Yellow-card8

I remember reading a post where they said Takeo was the only one with a death date. Maybe Richtofen killed him because he regained his memories or something...

Thats very possible....and probably true. But I still don't understand the Takio Death Date thing. These guys are all from WW2 which means they were alive in 1939-1945 at least. Then they teleported to the 60's. So if Takio's date of death is in the 70's that means they survived Ascension and either teleported back in their original time and grew old, or they just stayed in the 60's and Takio just died in the 70's of natural causes or killed by Richtofen. Or they teleported to the 70's to somewhere else and he died in a zombie map.

But those are just some ideas. There's endless possibilities to what could have happened.

Thats the "old" way people thought about time travel.

With the ten dimensions, theres a dimension, of all other dimensions, which are dimensions of all possible actions and consequences of that dimension.

With evolving physics ideas, its more likely that you're dead, and alive at the same time (Schrodingers cat), you're no where, and everywhere at the same time, and you can't change something that happened, just jump somewhere else.

For example:

Taken is schelduled to die in 1970, but unless they teleported to somewhere on the same line, they would jump to a different line. This would make it possible for Takeo to live past that date, or he could still die that date, or any number of possibilities.

So it's just misleading when you talk about time travel the way I quoted, it's not that clear cut