Best Wall Weapon To Upgrade?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raid (stakeout PaP'ed), Hades (Olympia PaP'ed) are pretty nice. they both do alot of damage and Hades does fire damage so its kinda like shooting a grenade. M16 becomes Full automatic and gets a gredande launcher but has kinda weak damage. if your on the Wii the Aug on the stage is the best by far. i don't really use weapons on the wall but it'd be interestign to see what people say.

I dunno if you can class it "off the wall", but the M191 starting pistol is always useful to upgrade (especially on ascension with flopper). Otherwise... yeah the stakeout is probably my favourite to PaP. I haven't really experimented with PaPing many other wall guns, I might have to try that in my next game!

I say dont pap wall guns other than the m16 and olympia, becuase they suck unless paped. but wall guns are mainly to get points with and be able to buy cheap ammo. thats why I dont pap them, because I like to buy cheap ammo and make alot of points. the ak74u, mp5k, or mpl is what I use for ascension, m16 or mp40 is what I use for kino(but sometimes I also use ak74u), for five I use the mpl or ak74u depending on what strategy im using.

agreed. dont upgrade wall weapons especially on kino. a good tactic if you have ammo issues is to have the thundergun and mp40 and just run the loop of the right side of the map. by round 25ish guns in general are fairly worthless. you can use traps and use the ammo to shoot through the trap and make points to cover more ammo and the trap itself. with some practice you will constantly make points. its also nice because you dont have to worry so much about using ammo on crawlers at the end of the round because more ammo is cheap and directly on the path.

Ammo wise, I would say the AK-74u because it has the highest ammo capacity. But for me, it depends on the map. On Kino, I choose the M16 simply because of it's location. On Five, I upgrade the Stakeout, as I run around the war room and can pick up the ammo when I need it.

With Ascension, however, it depends on where you'll be. In the MUCH later rounds (+35) I Pack-a-punch the MP5k because of it's location; I can just pick up ammo when I run around PhD Flopper.

either ak74 or stakeout,it depends on you on what type of guns do you like

AK47u

The ammo is respectively 'low', how ever you can easily regain the points for the upgraded ammo if you swarm the zombies respectively and aim for the head across

the group..

The shot guns, yes they are the MOST powerful shotguns upgraded according to in-game data (for pap'd weapons) ... However, the AK74 will clean thru in a straight line to earn you more points, while the spray of a shogun can be diverted over heads or into the ground or off to the side.. it really is better to use a Line of Sight item like the AK74u, PERIOD...

the ONLY map i ever used 2 guns for my class ON the wall is der riese. I used the Thompson and the FG47, best guns to use pretty much the whole game, thats wut i did, till like lvl 20+ , cant rmr been a while, but yeah you can buy the guns non stop only for a few hundred points. as for the other maps in black ops. uh id pick the stakeout in Five, a guy did this, grab the stakeout and keep it for a while to rack up kills n points, its a pretty decent gun to use and upgrade.

The M16 is one of the best wall weapons on Kino, simply because it's easy availability for ammo, and grenade launcher. You can easily earn 5000 - 6000 points for the ammo, which only costs 4500. In addition, the PAP M16 is useful to around round 21-25 for killing the zombies. I'm just lazy and I don't like spending time running traps, so I just horde and blast away on the stage until 25.

Depends on the map for me. For Kino, I use the AK74u or the M16. Both have a high enough ammo capacity to actually regain what you spend on the ammo (unlike any other weapon). In the high levels I run laps around the entire map, so they're both right en-route too.

For FIVE, the M16 is way out of the way for my route, and I couldn't even tell you if or where the AK is located. So instead I go with the MPK5, since I can group together the horde running around the lower part of the 2nd floor, and then just walk around the top buying ammo when I run low.

For Ascension, its a free-for-all. I grab guns at random, sometimes PAP'ing and sometimes not. It never seems to make all that much of a difference, if I need to move I never have much trouble doing so