HITSAM & HYENA

Telixion

I think its done. It's been two months. Typical Treyarch, to leave us hanging.

Just like the Hide-n-Seek game on der riese, this is also over IMO.

This.

It's over guys...just a huge, anticlimactic, disappointing easter egg...

Yea i kinda picked up on that about half way through the easter egg lol and so did alot of people i think, but i just didnt want to admit it :(, aw well it was fun for awhile i guess.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, first I'm a New Member, I've been getting back into the Theory of Zombies since WaW. Also I haven't yet had the Chance to try the Mystery Egg myself. So I haven't been able to try out my theories.

Now then-

I did notice in Der Riese that the Chalk Board said HYENA however I found it odd how the letters were placed one above the other than Left to Right. Also the Question Mark is there but there are little un-readable indents near each letter. Also the Letters are all Capitalized So I'm guessing that its not Hyena. Its H.Y.E.N.A It could just be a Abbreviation. I Google Nazi H.Y.E.N.A and one of the Results listed was a site on Nazi UFO's. So maybe this was a Clue for World At War and it is simply just a Coincidence in Black Ops.

About the Letters, can you spell other words instead of Hyena, hitsam and luna?

about the 90 death machines and the P'a'P Room. Has anyone try going in there with all four players with the 90 DM's?

Now its clear that you first throw a Gersch Down on that glowing orb and after the guy speaks you then do it again and shoot like hell in it. Has anyone-

A: Used the Black Hole on the first try to Teleport? Hold X + A (I guess Square and X on PS3)

And B: Try to Teleported when everyone shot into it?

See I don't know about you guys, but I find it weird how In Der Riese, you can see images when you Teleport. In Kino you Teleport into one of many rooms before teleporting on the mainframe and in Ascension nothing happens when you Teleport with the Gersch Device.

Someone said in here(I haven't figured out the Quote thing yet) that the Letters are still there after you complete the last Node(Releasing the Mystery Man) or at least thats what I think is the Last Node. If that is true, what happens if you respell Luna?

Also, and I don't know if its been mentioned but the area some of you say is a Fifth Lander area, its been pointed out that there isn't anything there. Plus there is nothing behind the Chained up Door in B2 or the door across from the Rocket Vent Chamber(Room Connected to PAP Machine)

I think that's everything I had on my mind. Feedback is welcomed.

Please answer me this ---

If the code doesn't contain other words as an active component to the script.. why the hell would any of you assume you can spell other words..

I mean really... think about it...

PC Users have the game as of the 25th of last month.. it's the 7th of the month there after... and you know what, nothing new..

So to sum it up, We've seen the code-- all 3 platforms have the game and nothing new has been discovered involving the mystery man since it first came out on Xbox...

In conclusion... it's concluded :P Hahahaha...

You got a point. I guess the Death Machines is the last thing to happen. I guess the reason they DM's are 90s is because it give the Players time to Kill the Crawler/s and have time to use it during the next round.

There is one thing I've been wanting to know. I saw on Youtube one of the Many Videos about the DM's Theory, the Video I saw near the end showed all the color go Green, after the Color Returned after you hear The Scream. I asked about it but got no answer. Anyone Confirm that?

As of the Easter egg, It's ended. I've tried every theory out there and nothing. Honestly I think if something new is found it's probably going to be a glitch like riding the edge of the lander and getting out of the map.

Another thing seen mention was the thing about another landed. Yes it's been seen but it's not a landing pad. It's a crashed lander laying on a roof. It's nothing. Just thought I let everyone know.

I've gone over everything with Java and C++ and no results that are different than the rest of this thread. This easter egg is over. It is just a stupid incomplete easter egg that doesn't do anything. This isn't the first time (i.e: the fly trap.) This is just getting out of hand, some stupid idiot at Treyarch is probably laughing uncontrollably right now at the results of his little stunt. This is just stupid, I mean honestly, its going to happen on Survive, then the next map, then the next map. (If you don't know what survive is, its the next zombie map, some idiot leaked it.) Treyarch is just like that, they put stupid stuff in the game to satisfy people, like the thundergun on Kowloon in campaign, that is just retarded. I looked at all the codes, tested all theories, and even came up with my own, but I realized that I'm not that stupid. Anyway, stop posting, just STOP talking about it, ITS OVER. :facepalm:

i am a die hard believer of another step to this egg. but even i have to say now that it is over. u can only use letters once as they disapear when you collect them. god i wish it were not over but it is. it's a good egg tho, despite what others say i say it's a good egg.

I'm in the same boat. Ninety-second Death Machines just seems useless unless it were meant for something else, but I really think with such a zealous zombie community across all platforms that someone would have found SOMETHING by now.

Such a great little story to get caught up in, isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone noticed hyena is the upgraded scavenger? maybe ur all looking way to far into it and maybe theres gonna be a gun called the HITSAM 4 40 or something. im just saying. and the death machines u do need to shoot the batterys with and then my team has been looking at shooting the blood smears and then something about quick revive

When you throw the gersch device out of the map Samantha laughs. maybe this has something to do with HYENA?

possibly, but it happens when you throw the gersch device by rubble too...

that was already answered dude, its so zombies dont go out of the map...

• 4 weeks later...