New character has something to do with FIVE? Theory

Zombie_Creeper

I know there's a portrait on Kino der Toten that might be a new character for the zombies. So...here's my theory on it.

I personally think that it'll be either Peter or Maxis altough I think they wouldn't put Maxis for you to play with....something tells me he ain't a human anymore.

I've heard it could be Woods or Reznov. But here's the thing, on FIVE, you have pictures of people such as Abraham Lincoln on the upstairs level.

On the P.a.P room there is also a portrait with someone missing. I think this someone may have something to do with US...maybe, remember that 935 wanted more 115 and the Americans had it on "Nevada base" which is likely Area 51. So, the hanging guy on SNN said to Peter that the numbers will guide him?

If the numbers point to Area 51, maybe Peter went to US and maybe he is the new character.

Well, lemme know what you guys think, again I'm new to all this zombie backstory so I don't know everything and I might have got something wrong

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but peter is dead isnt he?

we think he is dead, theres now clues or easter eggs towards peter is dead, just the hanging body with no arm, theres a arm on verukkt power switch, also theres 1 in der reise.? so i think peter is alive and he will be the next character in zombies, i hope its woods, or reznov.

All we know for certain about Peter is he was at SNN and there is a grave marked Peter also at SNN in the grave is a Wunderwaffe DG-2. A hanging, one armed man at SNN is believed to be Peter but this is not confirmed. It's possible Peter buried the Wunderwaffe in a fake grave so people wouldn't find it and he's hiding or he could be dead and was buried with it. Only Treyarch know.

Peter is in the same category of Samantha, only "they" know.

But the point is, on the radio massages the hanging guy send Peter 'couple massages to contact Richtofen\Maxis.

My guessing is that Peter was in Der Riese, 'cause the hanging guy says "Der Riese must be contained at all costs". But sh!t had already happened there, what comes to my mind is that when Peter came to Der Riese, he saw all that crap around and he ran...

To what I know from cod wikia Peter was sent to investigate verruckt but when he got there the place was already filled with zombies so Peter fought the zombies while investigating. While fighting his left arm was bit so he cut it off to prevent zombification. By the time help arrived Peter had lost his mind due to prolonged exposure to element115 and the zombies to the point of writing on the walls what he knew the people who found him knew that he knows something important so they took him away to Shi no Numa along with the experiment. But once again the zombies broke loose and Peter, knowing his inevitable doom decides to hang himself, and thus the hanging man of Shi no Numa rests in peace(or something)

i've got a few things to say first no1 has mentioned that on five in the p.a.p room there's a photo of richtofen DUH :facepalm: no one noticed that they have a pic of an insane nazi in the pentagon???? second is you look closely in one of the corners in the signiture of the artist:wendee (if any one knows about her let me know) finally (a bit off subject) some people wrote they're new to hidden storys this should help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz0ZdyZaKuQ

yhea,play the ipod version of SNN and unlock all doors your knife becomes a shovel and a message appears "find the grave'' i never found it on my first try but the grave says peter and you dig it it gives you a wunder waffe so he might have been related to it.But he is.....DEAD!!!:(

we think he is dead, theres now clues or easter eggs towards peter is dead, just the hanging body with no arm, theres a arm on verukkt power switch, also theres 1 in der reise.? so i think peter is alive and he will be the next character in zombies, i hope its woods, or reznov.

and who knows, it is a zombie game haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

no it cannont be peter. and no it definitally cannot be maxis. Real Zombie story = maxis is dead. Dreamland theory = Maxis is testing on takeo, nikolai, and takeo, so he cant be a new player in the story cause hes on the outside of the testing, peter was long dead after the events of verruckt, hes the hanging guy in shi no numa probably. no it cant be woods cause i think he died right? or was mason hallucinating? or idk the whole reznov being all over the place freaked me out in the end, i figured reznov was dead the minute he came down on the hole, then the other soldier was like " mason, what the fuck is wrong with you?" anyways yeah cant be peter or maxis, 100% unless peter survived from richtofen or the zombie that bit his arm off.

THE GUY WHO SAID THEIR MEORIES WERE ERASED. yes but ONLY the part about being tested on, not the part where they forget their past. so yes they rmr everything before their life time, thats why nikolai remembers his wifes, because their past life wasnt erased, ( NOTE: THIS IS FROM THE DREAMLAND THEORY) if your talking about the dreamland theory, then yes memories erased but only the part where they got kidnapped and got tested on