[THEORY] Why the thief wants your guns.

HalfSwiss

Why the thief wants your guns.

Why does the thief want your guns? I think I have a nice theory on that.

Point A. Introduction

The Pentagon Thief has many equations written on his body. Why is this? He must be at hard, scientific or mathematical work. Considering that the ink is still easily readable on him, he must still be at hard work. This point is a brief but necessary introduction to why he wants your gun.

Point B. Creation

There are parts of the Ray Gun and Thundergun scattered around the map. Why would this be? The thief does not appear to be a zombie, so maybe he is inhabiting the overrun downstairs area of the pentagon. Therefore, the Thundergun and Ray Gun could be his own works, leading to an idea that the Pentagon Thief is involved with the creation of "Wunder Weapons".

Point C. Guns

Point B explains why he wants your guns. He needs materials to work with to develop new weapons, or he can't have a base. The Ray Gun appears to have a pistol base, the Wunderwaffe has almost an assault rifle base, and the Thundergun arguably has a LMG base. Without a base, the weapons can't be made. When he gets your gun, he can make new weapons.

Point D. Identity

So who is the Pentagon Thief? Obviously if this theory is true, he is involved with the Wunder Weapons. Also judging by the writing on his strap (credit to Penale52 for pointing this out in his topic), he was involved with the Illuminati. These two involvements relate to the well known Dr. Richtofen. Who knows? Maybe the thief is Richtofen? Or he is related in some way. It's up to you.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good theory.

I think he has nothing to do with the Ray and the DG-2. My theory on him is this: We know that 935 was working with the Element-115 and at once they said that the americans had more on the "Nevada base", probably de Area 51.

So it means the Americans also knew about the 115. But the Germans were the ones who converted it into ammo. for the Ray Gun and de DG-2. Therefore, could he be trying to do weapons with 115 ammo? Maybe.

As you said there are parts of the power weapons over the map, maybe he was working with them to discover how they work. Perhaps the Winter's Howl was his product.

Let's not get into the Clarke theory in here. There's already a clusterdump thread on that.

I definitely don't think that Richtofen is the thief. You see him zombify on the iPhone version, and when he does, he's in his uniform, not a lab coat. I realize that you weren't stating that as fact, just as a possibility, which is good because we know so little about him. Who the hell is he?!

Let's not get into the Clarke theory in here. There's already a clusterdump thread on that.

I definitely don't think that Richtofen is the thief. You see him zombify on the iPhone version, and when he does, he's in his uniform, not a lab coat. I realize that you weren't stating that as fact, just as a possibility, which is good because we know so little about him. Who the hell is he?!

I thought I said he doesn't look like a zombie? I meant to. Maybe the original cast gets back in time, and this is how Richtofen looks by the point in time that it's in.

You may not know, but there is actually solid evidence that strongly backs up the theory that Dr. Clarke is the Pentagon Thief. The evidence? Notice the equation markings on the Pentagon Thief's face. Now, go onto the mission 'Numbers' (which, coincidentally, is the same mission you can find the Thundergun easter egg in) and check his face. OMG, markings!

Not trying to sound pissy- I'm just letting you know that there is a good possibility that Clarke is the Thief. Just like with Edward and Richtofen, however, there's obviously going to be a large number of people who disagree, so ponder away ;)

Back on topic, I think that this is a pretty good theory, and it makes a lot of sense considering all of the wonder weapons that are scattered across the Pentagon Labs. One thing that wouldn't fit in with this theory, however, is his ghost-like actions, in that he can be invisible and can instantly teleport from anywhere. Other than that, good job [brains]

i think that the pentagon thief does want your guns, theres a reason for that, just like the dogs, we now some1 controls them or we are quite sure someone is. but the thief chases you, why? he dosent kill you, just steals your guns. like you said about the raygun=pistol, wundawaffe=assault rifle and thundder gun=lmg, if that was true, what would the next gun be?

i think that the pentagon thief does want your guns, theres a reason for that, just like the dogs, we now some1 controls them or we are quite sure someone is. but the thief chases you, why? he dosent kill you, just steals your guns. like you said about the raygun=pistol, wundawaffe=assault rifle and thundder gun=lmg, if that was true, what would the next gun be?

A fire shooting sniper maybe? That seems pretty weird, but it sounds like it might work fairly well... And I think that the Winter's Howl is also a sidearm, so that contradicts a bit...

Ur theory was really interesting i read that and it made me think a bit, if the pentagon thief wants ur gun and he steals 'em from u (as u said before he needs 'em for create new weapons) and, if we give him some "wonder guns" what will happen? i mean lets give him the winter's fury and the porter's ray ..... how is it called? and then lets see what happens (even the unupgrated guns ... i dunno) so will he create new weapons? or he will just steal 'em and nothin' else just for fun LAWL ! XD

The Pentagon thief's identity is Dr. Clarke. He was heavily involved in weapons projects and research in the Wunderwaffe program. You meet him on the same mission where you can find the Thundergun and you can hear GKNOVA6 transmissions. He also knew about the numbers. Connections coming together? ;)
No

interesting theory but he can't have made the wunderwaffe because in der riese theres a radio that maxis talks about development on the thing!!! i think it's a good theory he's trying to make new wepons but there's no point he's not human :shock: when ever he's close he makes a weird sound AND when he moves the numbers from the campaign and teleporters come flying out his back (unless thats maybe a side effect from teleporting too much!) also the amount of bullets you have too pump into him he doesn't even feel it! atleast you can tell the zombies are taking damage they bleed!

Hmm, I think it's a good theory, however.

I don't think the thief is responsible for the random guns lying around FIVE.

He's not working at FIVE.

I am lead to believe this by the voice at the start of the thief round.

It basically claims that a breach has been detected and there's an intruder inside the pentagon.

This causes a pentagon security lock down (which is why you can't use the elevators).

So everytime the Thief visits the pentagon, it goes into lock down.

So why would he choose to work there?

Why not simply work where he's teleporting from?

:geek:

Good theory, but one thing should be mentioned and that is the fact that in Kino Der Toten inside the Pack a Punch room, if you go to the desk which has the Ludwig Maxis nameplate and knife open the bottom right drawer there is a book inside that is titled "DG-2 DG-3" and the author is Edward Richtofen. Edward Richtofen is also part of the Illumanati or was. I don't know who the Pentagon Thief is, but the things I've mentioned are facts. Hopefully we can eventually get to the bottom of this, but in my opinion Clarke seems more likely than Richtofen but also in one of the film reels in Kino Der Toten there is a scientist wearing a labcoat much like the Pentagon Thief, and in the lower left corner you can see E A R. Possibly Edward A. Richtofen. So honestly both sides are open to debate in my opinion.

Now this is random speculation that just popped into my head while reading this thread, but if he had a tie in with the ray gun, and possibly the other dg weapons, could he be the H. Porter that is mentioned in the files? Maybe they are apart cause he is upgrading them/making his own version. He could be stealing the players weapons so he can have them for himself and modify them or be conducting tests? Eh?

Don't know why he would be in the pentagon/US but hey, was just some input.

After some thought I don't think its Clarke. This H. Porter thing could be what we are looking for, who is this H. Porter guy? I haven't heard anything about him.

He was in some of the messages. When it talks about the ray gun they mention that H. Porter is currently designing his version of it, a better version, aka the PaP'd one.

Maybe he wants them just to upgrade them, so he can kill you.

:D

SOmething most people overlook (and I dont blame them) is that we are playing both a ZOMBIE and TIME TRAVEL game. Anything is possible (especially considering the rumored gorilla boss on Ascension). Keep thinkin up theories they make the game more fun

After some thought I don't think its Clarke. This H. Porter thing could be what we are looking for, who is this H. Porter guy? I haven't heard anything about him.

He was in some of the messages. When it talks about the ray gun they mention that H. Porter is currently designing his version of it, a better version, aka the PaP'd one.

So possibly he's making the PaP'd weapons?

I don't think its the PaP'd version, but rather the Winters Howl. Which makes more sense because its only in Five.

I don't think its the PaP'd version, but rather the Winters Howl. Which makes more sense because its only in Five.

The PaP'd ray gun is the Porter X2, the messages/files talk of H. Porter making a modified version of the ray gun. That's as much as I know of his involvement though. No idea on history/back story of winters howl.

The PaP'd ray gun is the Porter X2, the messages/files talk of H. Porter making a modified version of the ray gun. That's as much as I know of his involvement though. No idea on history/back story of winters howl.

No one seems too. lol Thats why I speculate but I didn't know that was the name of the PaP'd Ray gun. Now your theory makes more sense than mine. lol

But the Winter's Howl is also in Veruckt for the Hardended Edition.

A fire shooting sniper maybe? That seems pretty weird, but it sounds like it might work fairly well... And I think that the Winter's Howl is also a sidearm, so that contradicts a bit...

To me, this is how I think it goes:

Ray Gun/Porter X2 Ray Gun = SMG (It can be fired full auto, but just my opinion)

Wunderwaffe DG-2/DG3-JZ = Assualt Rifle

Monkey Bomb = Grenade

Thundergun/ZuesCannon = Rocket Launcher

Winters Howl/Fury = Sidearm (specificaly, the Python)

Which means the remaining Wonder Weapons left could be...

1.LMG

2.Shotgun

3.Equipment

4.Sniper Rifle

And if we do get one for each of those, they will most-likely be chosen in that order.