The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

Ok I no I  havn't been posting much more on my  Research  on the thieft as I have been totally distracted by ascension but I will lay down what I have and once I do a bit more in ascension I have a very interesting possable lead that could sway my whole idea of clarck being the theift 

Facial features

On this picture I would be 90% sure the thefts eyes are blue but if I could get a better picture so I could be 100% sure it would help put this to rest and I would be very grateful.

The thefts eyes seem to be blue but clarks eyes are brown. There is little to no sound reason he could have changed his eye coulor as a zombie.

Freckles 

On the thieves face there are freckles that are missing from clarks although you can develop freckles as you get older I doubt you can as a zombie but as you said 3arc aren't Nazi super sinentisets so they can't be sure 

so why put them in if they can't be sure it's posable?

Story/logic 

Also The 935 on his bag 

Clark was a part of the ascension group but how could he be part of 935 as well he spent his life working on nova6 and I doubt he had time to work for 935, ascension and 

The illuminate

I say the illuminate because he has illuminate triangle on his lad coat and illuminate writing on his bags strap.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

LOL

I have found EVEN MORE evidance that Clarke is the Thief! :D

I'm going to start a new thread with it, since alot of people in here are choosing to be ignorant,

even though the reality is so obvious.

ok i will be happy to here this and would like a new thread as this one is a bit overrun

and if i come across ignorant im sorry but i am just trying to find the real Answer witch could be that Clark is the theift but before i believe that i want to tie up the lose ends witch there is a lot of

LOL

I have found EVEN MORE evidance that Clarke is the Thief! :D

I'm going to start a new thread with it, since alot of people in here are choosing to be ignorant,

even though the reality is so obvious.

ok i will be happy to here this and would like a new thread as this one is a bit overrun

and if i come across ignorant im sorry but i am just trying to find the real Answer witch could be that Clark is the theift but before i believe that i want to tie up the lose ends witch there is a lot of

yeah, if he puts the link here then that will be good! [brains]

I will say I'm 69(Te-he)% in agreement, the zombification and Timetravel make sense to him being there against you and looking older. But I still have a little issue with it. Clarke was a CHEMICAL engineer not a physicist, why would he be working with the Teleporters like he does as a Chemical Engineer, that doesn't make sense. But, after working however long he was there he may have learned his way with the teleporters so I will say it is Clarke.

(If calling him an engineer isn't right I apologize, but that is the closest thing I could think to call him. )

Wait.... MAYBE.....he is actually....ISSAC CLARK!!!!115?!!!! :!: :!: :lol:

In case you haven't played it, I was referring to Dead Space.

So much info here, that it's making my head spin... lol

I did in fact read every word you wrote, and I must say that there's a good chance that a re-animated Clarke could be the thief: the numbers, the hair, the lab coat... Makes sense.

You never know what Treyarch is up to with this sorta stuff, that's why I favor them more than I do IW.

Cheers!

have a suspicion that FIVE is just for fun and there is no real back story.

I'm gonna seem like pussbag, but FIVE is relevant to the main storyline, because JFK allowed 115 experiments in the Pentagons "SUPER SECRET MLG UNDERGROUND LABORATORY THING", and it went hideously wrong, and takes place at the same time of Ascension, which for some reason is at the same time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I'm confused :?:

Good thread. It could be one of the follow:-

Maxis, Gersch or Clarke.

After seeing this topic, I'm swinging towards Clarke, In my sound thread Richtofen comments on the failed experiment Maxis performed to create the Nova6 creepy crawlers.

The Sounds Of Nazis Zombies Quotes/Jingles/Songs Links

Clarke was working on Nova6 in the main storyline, Richtofen also says in Kino when he gets the Thundergun

"I have something you need demons", so I don't think the thief is a zombie. He's more like Sam, Maxis & Gersch.

Regards Snake.

I think that it is Steiner after comparing these photos... The hair is the give away...

Also this guy has Illuminati writing on that strap there, It says "Living" I'm assuming the other bit would be "Dead"... There is more writing that I can't make out, we need some very clear and complete picture of the Pentagon thief.

Plus Clarke has a goatee the thief does not. So unless Clarke had a shave after he was brought back to life, then he is not the thief... It's elementary my dear Watson.

Regards Snake.

I think that it is Steiner after comparing these photos... The hair is the give away...

Also this guy has Illuminati writing on that strap there, It says "Living" I'm assuming the other bit would be "Dead"... There is more writing that I can't make out, we need some very clear and complete picture of the Pentagon thief.

Plus Clarke has a goatee the thief does not. So unless Clarke had a shave after he was brought back to life, then he is not the thief... It's elementary my dear Watson.

Regards Snake.

ill see if i can't find their character textures in the game files!

EDIT - here are the comparisons, personally i dont think either of them are the theif....

steiner vs theif

clarke vs theif

• 1 month later...

Er... you have to think of this from both sides... From programming and Treyarchs side and from storyline perspective... I'm near positive Treyarch used nearly the same character model as Dr.Clarke and then spiced it up a bit to look like a scientist. They did the same thing with the ordinary zombie characters.

Nikolai looks like Chernov.

Tank looks like Polonsky.

And Takeo looks like a Japanese Officer.

See, just the same model, definitely not the same character. Though not so sure about my last one... Takeo probably was a Japanese officer...

Also Clarke's body was in Kowloon, China... China wasn't an axis power... Not to mention if he was alive, why would he grow hair at the same time shave his beard? Use logic next time.

EDIT: I saw your post by the way.....you tell him :)

teeehehehe :P

I was going to post a picture of 'the bird',

but that thread is full of mods and administrators :|

I want to be heard before I am blocked! :D

(but seriously, that guy was a moderator and he still stole the thread! :o )

Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb here...

I don't think that Daniel is the Thief... However, I have noticed that Clarke & Steiner Look like father & son... Even my missus thinks that they look a like...

I'm thinking that Steiner looks like the thief more than Clarke because Steiner has lighter hair...

But then the equations on Daniel match those on the thief... So I don't know.

The clear Illuminati code says "Living" could be living dead as I can't see it all...

We need better a better look at the Thief, can some one with Noclip access get up close & personal with the thief? We need detailed pictures of all the writing on his face & clothing, plus a few good close ups of his face from different angles.

But the nose & mouth is still wrong to me...?

Hmmm, I don't know...

I know that your nose grows larger with age, but still the shape is wrong.

Maybe we need to look at the other character in campaign, see if we can't find a better match.

I still believe that Daniel Clarke is Steiners son, maybe Steiner visited England before the War & had a love affair with an English girl... this would be in say 1920-1921... It's a possibility, but I don't know where that get's us exactly.

Regards Snake.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that The Thief is Nether the two. I'm going with the "Reused Texture" Thing, it fits. However I'm thinking the Thief was just a simple dude who worked at the Pentagon who Pretty Much suffered the same fate kinda like Dr. Maxis and Samantha. Remember, there are a shit load of Teleporters there.

Fair enough I'm open to the Idea that this could be others from campaign...

Or, hehe is this Yuri Zavoyski popping in from Ascension by means of the Gersch devices... ;) Instead of being randomly transported around Ascension, maybe he knows how to aim them... Maybe the pentagon teleporters attract the Gersch black holes to them when they are activated in Five... :)

After all we have established that Ascension is take place at the same time as five...

It could be Maxis like I've said before...

We need bigger, better pictures HD if possible.

Thanks Cj for posting those pictures Cj. Hey the Thief has Phi near his eye, the same as the chalkboards, Ascension lander symbol & on the GKNOVA documents. Well, I'll have to take a more serious look at this...

Cj, could you get ALL character face skins from black ops? As many as you can find. Please?

Regards Alpha.

Maxis is the only one it could be theorectically out of the 3 mentioned above.

Maxis death is also unconfirmed proved via terminal files by treyarch themselves which leaves so many possibilities open

That theif doesnt look like clarke but we dont know what maxis looks like either opening the possibility of it being maxis.

The theif also has illuminati writing on his belt which translates into living dead.

In kino der toten there is illuminati writing which translates into aether projectionist and plaques in kino also links maxis to kino along with richtofens quote.

Also one of the aether projection rooms is of the pentagon or groom lake, giving a clear link to accessing america

Maxis is the only one it could be theorectically out of the 3 mentioned above.

Maxis death is also unconfirmed proved via terminal files by treyarch themselves which leaves so many possibilities open

That theif doesnt look like clarke but we dont know what maxis looks like either opening the possibility of it being maxis.

The theif also has illuminati writing on his belt which translates into living dead.

In kino der toten there is illuminati writing which translates into aether projectionist and plaques in kino also links maxis to kino along with richtofens quote.

Also one of the aether projection rooms is of the pentagon or groom lake, giving a clear link to accessing america

lolwut?

Maxis is the LEAST likely, by all means.

And the points you gave, don't rienforce Maxis being the thief at all?

That's like me saying:

"Superman is the thief because bacon is tastey!"

:facepalm:

Maxis's death is unconfirmed which means he is somewhat likely. Clarke on the other hand is the leaaaassst likely. He got shot in the head right in front of us. If the shot didn't kill him, then the fall definitely did.

Why does everyone think this thief has to be a known and seen character? I know somebody else mentioned this, and I'm not claiming this idea as my own, but I do like it. Perhaps this thief is one of the "American Operatives" Maxis spoke of. Obviously he wouldn't send in an old guy like this thief, but this was roughly 30 years ago. So he fits the age requirement I suppose. I won't do all the discussing so.... I COMMAND ALL OF YOU TO DISCUSS.