Five is not part of the main story

Commander034

The only evidence that would suggests this is symbols in the teleporters. I believe those are just a standard animation for the teleporters and mean nothing. They don't even show anything new. The only way this could possibly make sense if they or the original group use time travel to erase the zombies from history, which is a stupid way to end the zombie storyline.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this stream of Five map before the game was released, and this guy got downed under one of the red teleporters.

And I saw Group 935 logo flying in the portal. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was that.

But also the Five could be related because we know that Americans knew about element 115 and were developing something out of it.

I saw this stream of Five map before the game was released, and this guy got downed under one of the red teleporters.

And I saw Group 935 logo flying in the portal. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was that.

But also the Five could be related because we know that Americans knew about element 115 and were developing something out of it.

The test facility wouldn't be in the Pentagon, and the tests wouldn't be happening during a meeting for the Cuban Missile Crisis. If there is an area 51 map, that's okay. The images in the teleporter mean nothing. I believe they are just part of the teleporter's standard animation, maybe they're meant for a future map.

How do you explain the labs in the basement then? Just wanted to clear this up.

[brains]

The Pentagon is a military center. There would be something tested there. Also it is utter bull that the zombies would break out for any reason because of all the guards that would be every where. The map was created as a joke, that's why we're playing as politicians. The labs may be a test for what an Area 51 map might be like.

And why in kino sometimes you teleport to this room from five?

That means nothing. That room is empty and just shows what the teleporter does. It may have been meant to do something earlier in development but it is nothing now. A lot of countries have space programs, and soviets were also making a lot of rockets, and if so, that explains the intro for NDU that shows boxes meant for China, Cuba, Russia, and Vietnam.

Has anyone noticed the nova gas containment chamber in 5

There are a few of them in SP project nova

There is one in project nova with an iron cross on

The only other time i have seen the iron cross recently was captured out of the gknova6 video stills

Whats also interesting is a ship full of nova 6 sailing into the north sea past kent channel

So im not ruling nothing out

Plus all the maps in 5 and parts from maxis lab in DR

I doubt they would just throw that map in for fun....that's what DOA is for, moreover i think there is more to "Five" than anyone knows, there's a few easter eggs found already with notes, boards,maps etc

I think it is a crucial part of the whole time travel part of the story, don't cut it out as being useless to the storyline yet, people were finding easter eggs months after the Der Reise release, i'm sure many things are yet to be found.

I doubt they would just throw that map in for fun....that's what DOA is for, moreover i think there is more to "Five" than anyone knows, there's a few easter eggs found already with notes, boards,maps etc

I think it is a crucial part of the whole time travel part of the story, don't cut it out as being useless to the storyline yet, people were finding easter eggs months after the Der Reise release, i'm sure many things are yet to be found.

You're playing as Nixon, JFK, McNamara, & Castro! They all make political comments instead of anything zombie related. It's a joke. It is supposed to fill the gap between Kino, which was supposed to be in W@W, and the true first BO map. I believe the teleporters in the map are just a test for what and how the teleporters will be in the first map. I believe the pig shares the same purpose as the teleporters.

@death0612 or whatever

Why would you give me negative brains for this?

You're playing as Nixon, JFK, McNamara, & Castro! They all make political comments instead of anything zombie related. It's a joke. It is supposed to fill the gap between Kino, which was supposed to be in W@W, and the true first BO map. I believe the teleporters in the map are just a test for what and how the teleporters will be in the first map. I believe the pig shares the same purpose as the teleporters.

@death0612 or whatever

Why would you give me negative brains for this?

Don't worry, i thumb up'd your post

How can you say it doesn't relate?

Yeah they may be 2 stories... But they will tie in together eventually

The boards in five are the same as der riese?

For me, I think five is showing us that Americans were infact researching the german knowledge... Operation paperclip anyone ?

As for an area51 map.. I think more than ever they will indeed be area51 style map... For as the doubters who said they wouldn't be because they couldn't see zombies in America ... Well.. You get my point

Castro even says " reminds me of Roswell " ??

Surely its all related? We just don't have all the pieces yet...

2 sides of the same story... Eventually they will tie in together... 8player map?

Don't write it off guys... Treyach wouldn't start a new story with the old one unfinished.... Or would they?

For me, I think five is showing us that Americans were infact researching the german knowledge... Operation paperclip anyone ?

As for an area51 map.. I think more than ever they will indeed be area51 style map... For as the doubters who said they wouldn't be because they couldn't see zombies in America ... Well.. You get my point

2 sides of the same story... Eventually they will tie in together... 8player map?

Don't write it off guys... Treyach wouldn't start a new story with the old one unfinished.... Or would they?

Well, I made a mistake with the title. What I wanted to say was that it was not part of any story at all. It is just a map for fun. The boards are reused textures to help make it look like the Pentagon. There could be zombies in the U.S. but not under a government building that is the head quarters for the military. If a mistake were to happen there then D.C. would be destroyed. I think you misheard Castro, show me a clip of him saying that.

Well, I made a mistake with the title. What I wanted to say was that it was not part of any story at all. It is just a map for fun. The boards are reused textures to help make it look like the Pentagon. There could be zombies in the U.S. but not under a government building that is the head quarters for the military. If a mistake were to happen there then D.C. would be destroyed. I think you misheard Castro, show me a clip of him saying that.

? That sounds like something reasonable one would say. I don't know why it would be castro but someone could say that

Why I beleive that five is truly part of the story! If I reuse anyones ideas here I'm truly sorry I won't have the time to dig back thru all the post. Even if five is filled wit thngs for fun they also included many other legitamate themes. I'm making the asumption that there is a timeline split at the end of ww2 so in this time line Castro comes to the pentagon to meet his secet iluminati allies (all world leaders are pupets even in the US ie Castro says "why is he here he lost" and the election is all fake no one realy lost they all play for the same team! Even today ! ). The zombies are coming from area 51 where they are working on telaporters and Nazi projects also so that can explain the horde. Now they have a secret lab in the basment with all the top of the line equipment like the box and other scraps from derriese at some point in future maps this will all be explained and the if the telaporters can also travel in time they can also link the two timelines and when our Heros escape kino( or the next map) they can be sucked in to our future area 51 and the zombie horde can folow and infect us I belive five takes place sometime after this incedent. I also belive that we might get 2 maps in mapP1 and two maps in mapP2 and one giant map in the 3rd mapP where our two time lines converge and we get the speculated 8person map 2 fully tie all this together. Five has to many hints to al these posibilitys and more the jfk crew might be just for fun but the actul map is the part providing the leap off point for a much more diverse and rich story that doesent even need them in future maps becus once we create this time/demintinal portal all things are possible( tanks crew comes here and fight zombags) so hold and all shall be explained with in a year! Hopefuly!

I believe Five is completely relevant to the story,

by searching or looking for yourself outside in the alley of kino at some point past a fence in the background scenerey you see a tower specifically The Fernsehturm (German for "television tower") which was a structure on the berlin wall which hints at the fact Kino Der Toten is in fact based around the times 1961 and forward,Seeing as though Kennedy seems to be the reigning president in the zombie map Five, it seems apparent both are close in regard to the same timeline.

Relevant to each other ? Yes, Connected ? up for debate.

Dual timelines are provin in kino with 2 of samathats rooms ! And I belive that the Nazi could of won against western Europe but lost to the Russians and divide Europe n 2 at Berlin so kino takes place in a sqewed time line where Nazis survived ie Nazi zombies but russia also exists becues of thunder gun so the Berlin wall was built but for a diffrent pourpus and five exists in the single player story becues it's unlocked with the compleation