(2 of 2 thread) Official ''FIVE'' Easter Eggs Thread!

mbt9000

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually to get into the room with the PaP machine you need to get the power up that has the pap image, once you get it you go into the light to teleport and it will take you there. once you are there you can leave that room but you can't get back in it until you lift the defcon to 5.

Dude, someone already said all of that :P

to the man about the red phones i have clicked all three on xbox and nothing happens they beep thats it, i think there might be another one cause theres one on each floor, except the floor with the darkness and clutter and thats the hardest floor to explore... im going to play BO

No, there's one red phone on each floor. whichever floor you found two on, one of them is not the right kind of red phone. In the bottom floor, I'm pretty sure the red phone is in the room with the power. Ones in the PaP room, and the other is next to quick revive.

It plays an extremely fitting song. One by a rap artist. An artist in every sense of the word.

On the starting floors there are pictures of characters such as Roebuck from WaW, as well as a tribute to the CoD military adviser Hank Kiersey.

qctually thats not roebuck its tank nikolia fichtofen and takeo but there another 1 there just sillhuet tho i wonder who it is u can find them at kino to :ugeek:

qctually thats not roebuck its tank nikolia fichtofen and takeo but there another 1 there just sillhuet tho i wonder who it is u can find them at kino to :ugeek:

He's right, actually. On Five, down the corridor that's already open there are pictures of Roebuck and other World at War images. I think Makin is projected on the top right screen in the initial spawn room.

On the starting floors there are pictures of characters such as Roebuck from WaW, as well as a tribute to the CoD military adviser Hank Kiersey.

he's talking about "FIVE", the pentagon. thats what this thread is all about. You're thinking of Kino Der Toten after taking the first set of doors after the stairs on the right.

hmmm, penta does mean 5. I originally thought there were going to be five floors. Instead there's five teleporters in the Lab. A lab that is on an island in the sp, not under the Pentagon.

3 Telephones

1 next to the Quick Revive

1 in the Panic Room

1 in the basement, near the middle teleporter.

Just press X on each.

When all 3 activated, it plays the Won't Back Down Song.

Panic Room

The panic room is where the Pack a Punch is.

To gain access into the Panic Room you must change the Defcon level to 5, to do this you run around the second level of the Pentagon, there are four switches, two up top and two on the bottom, when all have changed, all teleporters will lead to the Panic Room. Once entering the Panic Room, it will count down until it reaches Defcon 1, once it hits that, the door that says "115 clearance needed" will open up - leading to the second level again, right near the Juggernog.

Activating the Trap (Main Room.)

You need two people to do this, there are two trap components you need.

One is in the basement section, in the first room to the left in a locker, the second is on the second floor downstairs opposite of the elevator.

Also, in the Panic Room there is a portrait of Richtofen as well as a portrait of an unknown character, but no Takeo, Dempsey or Nikolai. But, in Kino Der Toten, there is a portrait of all four plus the unknown character.

On the walls in the Panic Room and main room there are images from Call of Duty: World at War missions, with plaques and the names of the real battles that were fought.

Anyone need anything else?

also in the hallways, there is a picture of Major John Plaster, who was a real life SOG veteran who advised Treyarch on SOG operations. it says he's a veteran of operation chopper, not sure what it is as he didn't mention any 'operation chopper' in any of his three books.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_ ... Vietnam%29

Wikipedia is your friend ;)

good find, but the picture must be incorrect, as i've read John Plaster's autobiography, and it stated he went straight to SOG, and that was well after 1962, as he was in SOG from 67 to 71, i think.

huh

he's talking about "FIVE", the pentagon. thats what this thread is all about. You're thinking of Kino Der Toten after taking the first set of doors after the stairs on the right.

hmmm, penta does mean 5. I originally thought there were going to be five floors. Instead there's five teleporters in the Lab. A lab that is on an island in the sp, not under the Pentagon.

i said "you can find them at kino 2

• 1 month later...