Der Reise "Right infront of your eyes" SOLVED

Guest xeinpo

Start of thread

Ok.For the last few days it been SLIGHTLY(not too much)exciting after CarbonFibah made that post about "More to Der Reise"

Now everyone that saw that thread looked atleast once for this hidden Easter Egg but to no look.Some people looked for the

whole "It's right infront of your eyes"And i was one of those people.Although i may have found what they mean by "Right infront

of your eyes".Ok now ask yourselves,what do you see every time you play the game?People may think that it is on the gun skin's

but honestly that whole theory didnt really go anywhere.So i was just thinking about what do we see every time we play.And once

I knew it was kinda obvious think about it.What do you see every time you play the game when your there thinking "Im going to find

this hidden Easter egg THIS time",while your there getting ready for your three hour marathon with fellow Codz member's?You may

have got it already if so kudos still wondering?The LOADING SCREEN.Ok it may seem a bit far fetched and in a way its a bit like saying

"Im so smart and the verruckt loading map has a coffee stain which proves that ZOMBIES WILL HAVE ITS OWN GAME HAHAHAHAHA IM THE BEST".

Im not trying to make a statement like that and if it turns into one then God help fellow readers BUT the Loading screen IS interesting

if you study the contents there are a few things there that might hint to further clues and even more!There are also a few things(i will mention later on)

that look like they could be related to GKNOVA's live drop so im sure you just want to cut to the actual article now but i have one more(yes another)

thing to say.People may say that the Der Reise loading map is the exact same as the others;meaning that Shi no Numa map might as well have some

hidden flying saucer in it,but i can assure you it look's like they put more time than usal into the Der Reise map so time to begin...OH

one more thing.I was unable to get a good image of the loading screen to show you so i will have to be very descriptive ENJOY oh and last thing

heres a pic of the map ;)http://callofdutyzombies.com/dr/

Fusion coil

There is a coil type of object that looks EXACTLY like the type that goes into the Wunderwaffe.It appears to be on

on hence the orange glow inside.This could hint to who is reading the documents and who got hurt*Answered later on*

but for now lets move on.

Document's

To all the sides of the Der Reise Blue print there are numerous documents,while hard to see they appear to have some

quite interesting infomation written all over them on the left side i will type what i can make out.

"5.15

5-15500-2

6-5

9-8

Now it is quite hard to see what im getting at from that simple piece of text i typed but if you can check the link

you see its sort of a fill in document now i have a theory for this but that will be explained later for now i will go on

about something else.This Document/s looks VERY simalar to the gknova live drop.I cant establish a good enough link

between GK and This map yet but i can tell you with the help of the amazing forum you are we can try to find simlaritys

but there is something alot more interesting and i will get to this now.

Finger/Eye and Torture tools

There is a mutilated Finger and a eye beside/ontop of the document's now first of all the first think that came to my mind

was that maybe there was a Finger missing so i got my Friend UndeadWolfy(Thanks for the help ;) ) to wizz around Der reise and

Verruckt and see if there was any fingers missing on the hands there but there wasnt.So while writing this thread

i came up with a NEW theory.Open up that map tab again,The finger appears to be mutilated as if it was cut off further proof

of this is the bloody scissors beside the finger.Now i dont think this is one of those zombie films where the person got bitten

on his Finger and cut it off to prevent the infection,I think this is Torture.This brings me to a big theory i had a while ago

which i announced on the chat that the backstory seems to be linked with spies.The finger was obviously cut off and most

defiantly torture and maybe the torturer even went as far as taking out a eye!After another check on the map i see something

else.There seems to be more than one weapon of destruction oh yes i shall list the weapons one by one.

Bloody Blade,Rusty nail(appears to be stuck into the Finger from a point of view)and what looks to me like a Bunsen Burner.

Now instead of leaving my ideas here i will move on to the end.

End of Thread!

Looking back over the thread i have a theory.Judging by that coil i think that Edward Richtofen was the Torturer

and remember that part from the character bios?If you dont remember i will remind you here we go :D

I am Dr. Richtofen, known affectionately as The Butcher to my victims as they scream in agony moments before I snuff out their light. Throughout my career, I have always been at the forefront of torture and information extraction research.I joined the army so I could satisfy my need to watch people die, slowly.

Now that almost entirly supports my theory that Edward Tortured...wait who did he torture...that i cant answer and might need your help

It could be Peter but i think that when he saw the Blue Prints he decided to go back to Der Reise with the others

but something dosnt make sense...i dont think Tank and the others would be ok with him RIPPING OUT SOMEONES EYES.

So this further supports the theory that Edward was a spy and that maybe he tortured a Group 935 person

then infiltrated Group 935.Some things still dont make sense but i think this is enough for now ill leave some of it

up to you to solve the rest post your ideas and i think the Illumanti was trying to get something from Der Reise so

maybe Richtofen made the Wunderwaffe in Shi no numa Tortured that guy then off to Der reise to steal some stuff

This is all i have for now so thanks for reading and post your ideas Peace :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very presumptuous to put "SOLVED" in the title of this thread when you haven't proved anything. It should be a crime for how much the word "theory" is thrown around, when all that's really being done is speculation. If you want to use a fancy word to describe your ideas, try "conjecture" before providing real evidence.

The idea that Richtofen is a spy sounds ridiculous to me. Who did he torture? Well, he was a nazi, so really you can take your pick. Jews? Prisoners of war? Political prisoners? A nazi infiltrating another nazi base is pointless isn't it? Same side. The only other possibility (for being a spy) would be that he was working for the allies or a rebel group. That wouldn't make sense at all, considering the guy tortured people. He was just a lackey of Dr. Maxis.

Have you ever stopped to think why you have an American, Russian, German, and Japanese guy all working together in both Europe and Japan? Particularly when none of them really got along. The Americans and Russians may have been allies, but they didn't trust each other. They certainly wouldn't want to work with a German or Japanese either. And why do they all speak english? Sometimes, you just need to accept the fact that there is no explanation for things because it's a game.

That's very presumptuous to put "SOLVED" in the title of this thread when you haven't proved anything. It should be a crime for how much the word "theory" is thrown around, when all that's really being done is speculation. If you want to use a fancy word to describe your ideas, try "conjecture" before providing real evidence.

The idea that Richtofen is a spy sounds ridiculous to me. Who did he torture? Well, he was a nazi, so really you can take your pick. Jews? Prisoners of war? Political prisoners? A nazi infiltrating another nazi base is pointless isn't it? Same side. The only other possibility (for being a spy) would be that he was working for the allies or a rebel group. That wouldn't make sense at all, considering the guy tortured people. He was just a lackey of Dr. Maxis.

Have you ever stopped to think why you have an American, Russian, German, and Japanese guy all working together in both Europe and Japan? Particularly when none of them really got along. The Americans and Russians may have been allies, but they didn't trust each other. They certainly wouldn't want to work with a German or Japanese either. And why do they all speak english? Sometimes, you just need to accept the fact that there is no explanation for things because it's a game.

Im not trying to start a flame war but i disagree about the end yes it is a game but there is a very interesting backstory behind it which brings the question no offense but why are you looking at this thread if you dont like the back story?

I didn't say there wasn't a back story. I'm saying that not every minute detail is part of it, and the truth about why many things are there is most likely because someone liked the way they looked there. This isn't a murder scene or large conspiracy to investigate, it's just a game. I could just as easily say that someone from the art department at Treyarch was told to make the loading image look pretty and zombie related, so they did just that, and still didn't even get the details of the map correct. It lacks consistency in this way. You make an unsolvable puzzle to put together.

I don’t know if this has been brought up before or if I'm just seeing things but it look like there is a little girl in a red dress inside the fuse thing to the Wunderwaffe on the right side of the loading screen to Der Reise. It is also located right under the eye so this could so along with the “right infront of your eye” reference.

I don’t know if this has been brought up before or if I'm just seeing things but it look like there is a little girl in a red dress inside the fuse thing to the Wunderwaffe on the right side of the loading screen to Der Reise. It is also located right under the eye so this could so along with the “right infront of your eye” reference.

You're seeing things.

Also, those are not scissors next to the finger. They're calipers.

I didn't say there wasn't a back story. I'm saying that not every minute detail is part of it, and the truth about why many things are there is most likely because someone liked the way they looked there. This isn't a murder scene or large conspiracy to investigate, it's just a game. I could just as easily say that someone from the art department at Treyarch was told to make the loading image look pretty and zombie related, so they did just that, and still didn't even get the details of the map correct. It lacks consistency in this way. You make an unsolvable puzzle to put together.

ok, as I've said before, this site was basically started to find the backstory to nazi zombies, and although we've evolved into a bunch of things, of course there are going to be people on this site that are going to do just that, Treyarch put a lot of time into that mode, they made a backstory, and they put clues in the game towards that backstory. It is in there because they WANT people to search, speculate, and think of what the clues have to do with it. If he is wrong, then so be it, he tried, and that's the main point, you can't find success, without first finding failure. If you were at least just disagreeing with his theory's, then I wouldn't have even posted this, but please don't just basically say that we shouldn't try and find the clues.

I possibly see one of those cartographers tools. Or is it a circumnavigators tools. i forget. Maybe one of those old fashioned compasses, in the top right corner

Yes i noticed that could be used to examine the documents!

I watched a show on the history channel the other day abouot Nazi UFO's. One of the main discoveries throughout the show was this old fashioned compass used my the Nazis during WWII. They said that it could be a major clue of how the Nazis could have flown the UFOs and navigated through the air. I think Johnson just brought up a very good point of how this plays into the theme of Die Glocke. I guess this is just some more proof we need or could it be something more significant that could play into Black Ops :shock:

Thanks

ZombieChaos23

Okay, get ready for a super analyse of everything that is present on the Der Riese map...

Bottom left - Fingers and implements make the shape of the Nazca Bird symbol. The same symbol

was spotted as a cloud formation above Der Riese, by Carbon Fibah

Bottom left - The blood around the 935 logo makes the same shape that the brain diagrams

found in the animal lab make, when they show irregularity (possible caused by zombification).

*Go into the animal lab area (trench gun room) and look at the desk with the dead lab rat....

There is a chart showing brains that slowly turn into strange, irregular shapes.

The blood around the logo makes the shape of the final brain.

Bottom Right - There is a bronze wheel with a square cut out of it... THERE ARE WORDS ON IT!

I used to spend ages grappling with the picture, trying to discern what it said.

But... No luck.

Try for yourself, I swear to freaking God there's writing, and it's easy to see. Just hard to read.

Above and bellow - There are fragments of diagrams of Die Glocke and zombie traps that

can be found on the blackboards of Der Riese.

(The map itself is like a compilation of all the documents. Possibly alltogether before

they were pinned up through Der Riese?).

Top Right - Eye in what looks like a masonic compass, not put in its symbolic position.

Sideways, it makes the illuminati pyramid.

Top Right - Just to the right of the eye, a shadow can be seen, that makes the shape of Die Glocke

(That's what might earlier have been confused with a little girl).

Very bottom, just right of middle - A little drawing can be seen, of a face pearing out from under the map. (It's upside down)

It is THE SAME FACE that is drawn around the words "Teddy is a liar", outside of Der Riese.

This strange little face is appearing everywhere..

Kind of looks like this ...

Top Right - Strange diagram of two machine components...

The left one is the symbol that is displayed with the FLY TRAP ACHIEVEMENT (elevate your senses).

So it's the flytrap, being pointed at something unknown.

There's also some strange series of numbers, but I'm too pre occupied today to compile them :|

I will create my own page on an analysis of the map, if this isn't registered :P

___

/ . . \

Okay, get ready for a super analyse of everything that is present on the Der Riese map...

Bottom left - Fingers and implements make the shape of the Nazca Bird symbol. The same symbol

was spotted as a cloud formation above Der Riese, by Carbon Fibah

Bottom left - The blood around the 935 logo makes the same shape that the brain diagrams

found in the animal lab make, when they show irregularity (possible caused by zombification).

*Go into the animal lab area (trench gun room) and look at the desk with the dead lab rat....

There is a chart showing brains that slowly turn into strange, irregular shapes.

The blood around the logo makes the shape of the final brain.

Bottom Right - There is a bronze wheel with a square cut out of it... THERE ARE WORDS ON IT!

I used to spend ages grappling with the picture, trying to discern what it said.

But... No luck.

Try for yourself, I swear to freaking God there's writing, and it's easy to see. Just hard to read.

Above and bellow - There are fragments of diagrams of Die Glocke and zombie traps that

can be found on the blackboards of Der Riese.

(The map itself is like a compilation of all the documents. Possibly alltogether before

they were pinned up through Der Riese?).

Top Right - Eye in what looks like a masonic compass, not put in its symbolic position.

Sideways, it makes the illuminati pyramid.

Top Right - Just to the right of the eye, a shadow can be seen, that makes the shape of Die Glocke

(That's what might earlier have been confused with a little girl).

Very bottom, just right of middle - A little drawing can be seen, of a face pearing out from under the map. (It's upside down)

It is THE SAME FACE that is drawn around the words "Teddy is a liar", outside of Der Riese.

This strange little face is appearing everywhere..

Kind of looks like this ...

Top Right - Strange diagram of two machine components...

The left one is the symbol that is displayed with the FLY TRAP ACHIEVEMENT (elevate your senses).

So it's the flytrap, being pointed at something unknown.

There's also some strange series of numbers, but I'm too pre occupied today to compile them :|

I will create my own page on an analysis of the map, if this isn't registered :P

___

/ . . \

Post what you find here you could be onto something!

Lets crack this thing, first things first, we need a very HD image off the loading screen, Anti Earth has a keen eye for hidding things, Me and ddanso7 will take up research ;)

[ Thinking about this, "Right in front of your eyes" could this mean anything to do with the final GKNOVA6 transmission, we are looking out this guys eyes, I'm going to do a analysis on that screen, will screen cap and see what i can find!]

Good Luck Guys (Were onto something!)

Anti-Earth said that in the top right the fly trap is pointing at something......well to me it looks like it's pointing at the mainframe....tell me what you guys think.

hmmmm.... one person shoots the flytrap while everyone else teleports? i am confident that this would work!!! someone try as soon as possible! :ugeek:

that is a good theory, but you should serioulsy research how the whole backstory is based on an actual conspiracy theory which states that nazi germany was under control of the international banking cartell, or the iluminatti who put hitler into power. the theory also believes that they created some crazy technology and that the US and Soviets got control of it, hence the whole area 51 thing. so group 953 or whatever it is was a part of the iluminatti, who very likely tortured people for info. great ideas tho.