Gorod Krovi Radios, Codes/Ciphers, Quotes, Letters, etc.

Tac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nieno69 said:

Looks like we need someone with knowledge in IT...

I develop software for a living hence why I was saying I knew what it was. I'm sure I could 'solve' it, I just keep thinking about all the time it would have take the intended way.

4 minutes ago, oxin8 said:

I develop software for a living hence why I was saying I knew what it was. I'm sure I could 'solve' it, I just keep thinking about all the time it would have take the intended way.

Yeah i think it would take forever to find them...

I think everyone who works in office saw something like that before from the output of the printer?

But i would have no clue how to solve this one you posted

Further the transcripts will took ages too...

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Kalinine said:

Wow so much things here haha

Now we need a clearer pic of the different scrap papers.

So speaking of the scraps, they've been solved! Big thanks to @WaterKH, @NaBrZHunter@Lizizadolphin, and @oxin8! 8 hours of Skype call later, we've given up on these bolded problem areas. Grr!!

Xu2UGAM.png

RrEMIay.jpg?1

MY NAME IS PABLO OR AT LEAST I THINK IT IS OR WAS I DONT KNOW ANYMORE I HAVE BEEN LOCKED AWAY HELD PRISONER IN THIS CELL FOR MANY MONTHS BY GERMANS SCIENTISTS THEY KEEP EXPERIMENTING ON ME PUMPING ME FULL OF SOME BLUE LIQUID I THINK IT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPEATED VISIONS I HAVE BEEN HAVING WHICH I SWEAR LOOK AND FEEL REAL IN THIS VISION MY NAME IS PABLO MARINUS AND I AM A KNIGHT COMING BACK FROM THE CRUSADES IVAN FIGHT IN A GREAT BATTLE AGAINST STRANGE DEMON LIKE CREATURES WHO ARE TRYING TO DEVOUR THE EARTH AT ONE POINT IT APPEARS I AM DOOMED TRAPPED IN THE TENTACLES OF A GREAT THREE HEADED BEAST WHEN SUDDENLY FOUR KNIGHTS DECIMATE IT WITH MAGICAL ELEMENTAL STAVES SAVING ME FROM CERTAIN DEATH THERE ARE IHFF OTHER WORLDLY CREATURES THAT FIGHT ON OUR SIDE AGAINST THE DEMONS THE CREEPY THING IS THAT THE SIGILS ON THEIR TUNICS RESEMBLE THE ONES I NOTICED ON STONES HERE AT THE CASTLE AS I WAS BEING BROUGHT TO MY CELL I JUST HOPE I CAN EVENTUALLY FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE THIS

hYFkHTM.jpg?1

WHILE I CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE A BRAVE KING IN BATTLE I WILL TELL YOU MY SON THAT THOSE FOUR WERE THE BRAVEST WARRIORS I HAVE EVER SEEN I HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE THEM IN THE GREAT BATTLE MANY YEARS AGO WHERE WE DEFEATED THE CREATURES FROM BEYOND AND THE DEAD EATERS THEY DISAPPEARED AFTER WE CLAIMED VICTORY NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN THE LAST THING THEY TOLD ME WAS TO BUILD MY CASTLE HERE IN THIS VERY LOCATION BEFORE THEY DISAPPEARED

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Kalinine said:

WOW just wow!

Which scrap paper corresponds to the first and second plain text?

Is there any more scrap papers?

Images added, but will be updated with better ones!

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Kalinine said:

Thank you @Tac!

What are "IVAN" and "IHFF"? Mistakes from 3arc?

We're convinced that's the case haha. To be honest, the whole thing is screwy. IVAN showed up so damn often, I don't even want to talk about it anymore... But we started running into a lot of issues that we couldn't explain. In the beginning, we had all of the back half complete, basically. But then we started fixing things in the top and it messed with the bottom. It got pretty interesting, and we weren't able to get it back to 100%, but that's all correct based on what we documented and cross-referenced over the entire time of decoding. (Hope that made sense).

14 minutes ago, oxin8 said:

YES! Let's just go with that. That's it for sure....

(probably atleast a whole hour trying to iron those out...)

Haha, 3arc makes happy accidents from time to time.

12 minutes ago, Tac said:

We're convinced that's the case haha. To be honest, the whole thing is screwy. IVAN showed up so damn often, I don't even want to talk about it anymore... But we started running into a lot of issues that we couldn't explain. In the beginning, we had all of the back half complete, basically. But then we started fixing things in the top and it messed with the bottom. It got pretty interesting, and we weren't able to get it back to 100%, but that's all correct based on what we documented and cross-referenced over the entire time of decoding. (Hope that made sense).

I perfectly understand the problem you ran into but even with our annoying friends IVAN and IHFF the plain text is really detailled and understandable, you did a great job you, @oxin8, @WaterKH, @NaBrZHunter and @Lizizadolphin ! I wonder, how these ciphers work? What kind of computer language?

I saw there's a third scrap paper, is it related to the other two (to solve them) or is it a cipher on its own?

Wow this time was very fast 

Two left - one transposition and one (short) polyalphabetic cipher...

I hope there is more - i'm sure this wouldnt be that fast if we had to search them actually...but i'm fine with this

I'm looking forward to some theorys 

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Kalinine said:

I saw there's a third scrap paper, is it related to the other two (to solve them) or is it a cipher on its own?

This? As you said, it didn't hold any cipher text, but was more how to build out the program so it could run the other two scraps.

DEIWWuG.png

EDIT: Images updated in previous message

Thanks @Tacfor the gathered papers and clear image!

Just a quick question about a problem of understanding.

When Pablo said : "THEY KEEP EXPERIMENTING ON ME PUMPING ME FULL OF SOME BLUE LIQUID"

Does that mean "they extract the liquid from his body" or "they inject the liquid in his body"?

11 minutes ago, Kalinine said:

Thanks @Tacfor the gathered papers and clear image!

Just a quick question about a problem of understanding.

When Pablo said : "THEY KEEP EXPERIMENTING ON ME PUMPING ME FULL OF SOME BLUE LIQUID"

Does that mean "they extract the liquid from his body" or "they inject the liquid in his body"?

Pretty sure they inject (pumped full)  it to him

1 hour ago, Kalinine said:

I wonder, how these ciphers work? What kind of computer language?

It's written in assembly, MASM specifically. One page had the code for the program and the other 2 had the data. So we put the data for one above the code in a file and then compile a program that spits out the answer. Then you swap the data for the other page's data and do it again. The whole process was very straightforward in terms of what needed done but the problem was translating all the scraps to the exact data. Also worth noting that because of how it works, it's not easy to find where the typing mistake is.

Ubsolved (transcript - pic is posted before)

Rc qipv jhx vld plson fhceuh itp jui gh qhzu dg sq xie dhw.U gbfl lf fluz pcag wrgkv zw, dinyg zw, qge gnvm L fhx

Thats a poly cipher

And a transposition is unsolved: (keep in mind that the _(spaces) are my opinion not sure about them yet)

Spoiler

_r__rh_tueRbt_band_ee_shistpftFtn_et_eo_enebe__lesdepj__n_.a_cih,eepa_t_gv_g_o,aiM__Av_sT_aevtH_esoe.nS___ear_,_w,arhaeohjemuo_s,detibR_nhtkphaetaid_ygoTt.irc”tma”rocnrihr_mapa_oaplthhboyst.pr_eear__heuaAtm_et__._net_‘o_clms_e__dat_sl_drwht_hedyaehsnrdoeot_tnteNnea”ynslw_s_feemie_geai_arma_negaIfwwt_‘mens._e.ismano_oter_tapde__dovaM_oihtrvire_Ci_m_euh_emtethtr_mp_cn

4 minutes ago, I4mThoR said:

Can we have a list of all the unsolved ciphers from this map, trying to look through but ones that are already solved are getting reposted as cleaner images.

1 minute ago, Nieno69 said:

Ubsolved (transcript - pic is posted before)

Rc qipv jhx vld plson fhceuh itp jui gh qhzu dg sq xie dhw.U gbfl lf fluz pcag wrgkv zw, dinyg zw, qge gnvm L fhx

Thats a poly cipher

And a transposition is unsolved: (keep in mind that the _(spaces) are my opinion not sure about them yet)

Reveal hidden contents

This one

Cipher10_zpsnzjcvfbp.png

And this one

Cipher8_zpsxp5i838f.png

Archived