The man behind the mystery....

Mysteryo

Hi everyone!
Maybe, a little late when I’ve found this forum about my favourite game(mode), but anyways here I am! But who am I? I love helping people out with my fast, correct and solo guides on my YT channel, MysteryHQ. And how I started?

I started playing on Tranzit, and back then I was happy if I had reached round 7-10. But I’ve never stopped, so I completed my first EE on Der Eisendrache! From that point I’ve completed all EE’s (except the BO1 ones, but I did them in Chronicles).  I even completed the full Super Easter Egg in IW, so I beat Mephistopheles on my own.
Currently I’m a BO4 Zombies slayer and I've never really been a member of this site, even though I'm a big zombies fan… Nice meeting you all! ?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Mysteryo said:

I started playing on Tranzit, and back then I was happy if I had reached round 7-10.

Ohhh, you were introduced to Zombies exactly the way I was. Good times, good times. Welcome to the site, fella

4 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

Welcome to the site, glad to have you!

What would you say is your favorite map of all time?

I don't have a favourite map, because when a map comes out I play it until I got bored with it lol. But If I think back maybe Der Eisendrache or Mob of the Dead.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 2:16 PM, Mysteryo said:

Hi everyone!
Maybe, a little late when I’ve found this forum about my favourite game(mode), but anyways here I am! But who am I? I love helping people out with my fast, correct and solo guides on my YT channel, MysteryHQ. And how I started?

I started playing on Tranzit, and back then I was happy if I had reached round 7-10. But I’ve never stopped, so I completed my first EE on Der Eisendrache! From that point I’ve completed all EE’s (except the BO1 ones, but I did them in Chronicles).  I even completed the full Super Easter Egg in IW, so I beat Mephistopheles on my own.
Currently I’m a BO4 Zombies slayer and I've never really been a member of this site, even though I'm a big zombies fan… Nice meeting you all! ?

Welcome welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum.

(Der Eisendrache's a good choice of map by the way)

• 1 month later...

Archived