Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stop Mocking Me0

Origins card

Donor

Guess that proves Origins is in a separate universe. 

Donor

Welp, guess that's about as clear as we're gonna get it ;D

Donor
2 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

We already knew this from The Giant?

A LOT of people on reddit are REALLY ignorant. 

I'm really hating on how simplistic these "bio" cards are. What little information we get, we already know. Does anyone else feel the same?

Donor
1 hour ago, Doppelgänger said:

I'm really hating on how simplistic these "bio" cards are. What little information we get, we already know. Does anyone else feel the same?

Unless we find some kind of mind-shattering cipher in these I'm unimpressed really. I KNOW what origins was, who are they making these pictures for? People who ARN'T in the community? 

I really hope there is more to these. There is way too little to even be presenting them to the less informed parts of the community in my opinion. I suppose for now we will just have to wait and see if and what they are planning.

DLC Eclipse eh eh eh

11 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

A LOT of people on reddit are REALLY ignorant. 

So?

This is not Reddit, buddy. :P

44 minutes ago, Lenne said:

So?

Yeah, he goes on there a lot so I assume he has these places confused now?

Donor
11 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

I really hope there is more to these. There is way too little to even be presenting them to the less informed parts of the community in my opinion. I suppose for now we will just have to wait and see if and what they are planning.

I think it's just a bad attempt at building up hype for the next Zombies map. They'll probably go through Shadows, The Giant and Der Eisendrache before Eclipse comes out on Tuesday.

Awards

Donor
8 hours ago, Lenne said:

So?

I'm saying it's useful ammo for when they try to argue otherwise. 

:sweat48:

Donor

Normally I refrain from double posting, but I'd rather do this then start a new topic for THIS: 

WTF is a Kronorium? 

1 hour ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Normally I refrain from double posting, but I'd rather do this then start a new topic for THIS: 

WTF is a Kronorium? 

An artifact/book/place?

51 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

An artifact/book/place?

Maybe all three, a library contained in a object capturing everything from the beginning to the end  or something like the golden record

Sorry i was going off on a tangent

If you look in to the spelling and greek it is inherited from I think its quite interesting and doesn't seem related to time

Really don't know why they have used a slashed zero either

Donor

This one is a bit more...Fruitless....

59 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

This one is a bit more...Fruitless....

Not really, it confirms a date and gives us something that can be interpreted in many ways.

Donor
On 4/16/2016 at 1:45 PM, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

WTF is a Kronorium? 

Why not create a separate thread for this? I mean, truthfully, it deserved its own more than any of the others. But yeah the Kronorium, certainly interesting. Note sure whether to think it's a place or the book. I suppose time will tell.

Donor

Because then we'd have a whole litter of threads pertaining to the same subject which makes it harder to discuss between them.