Why the F*** Do people Like __________?

As we all must know, the world of Gaming is filled with many memorable Worlds, Stories, and iconic events. Each of these things are driven by a Games Characters. Many of which you might find Fan art or perhaps Fan fics about all over the Internet. However there's always One character that Everyone Seems to Like a lot yet you Hate with a passion. So I ask you....... Which Fan favorite Character do you hate that everyone else Adores? In My case I hate Claptrap from Borderlands 2. I find him Extremely annoying and Unfunny. What made it even worse was when he won Character of the Year

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 2 Clementine. Melissa did a wonderful job in S1 of TWD, but she's falling flat in Season 2. I dunno if it's because she has to sound "older" for the timeskip, but her voice is so monotone it drives me up the wall. Even personality wise, it's not the best. Lee was influenced by the player, but at the same time he was his own person too in terms of his past and personality.  I know people love to go "muh feels" for S2, but it's hard to get super emotional when the main character sounds like a robot.

Edward Richtofen. He's just not funny.
Kenny 'cause muh family (@Delta )
Queen of the Battlemoans Myrrah because of her tits and british accent.
All of AMC's The Walking Dead Cast (except Dale, TDawg, that latino gulf dude and Hershel)

If you support that shitbird Ben, I swear to god I won't invite you to my boat

Micro-transactions (Camos and stuff.)

Down Loadable Content!!! Can't stand it. Absolute ripoff. (Seriously, Haha)

I can feel some heat coming my way -

POKEMON. I just don't get it. Maybe I was too old to understand it when it first came out, but I don't get it. (Sorry Jolt, Naitrax & anybody else)

FIFA.

When I was younger, I used to really enjoy Football. I was a huge Manchester United fan, used to play football every break at school and had all the FIFAs from FIFA 2001 to FIFA 07. (This was back in 2007)

Then one day I was playing FIFA 07 and a thought occured to me. It's the same game as FIFA 06. Just a different main menu, soundtrack and a few new and removed teams.

So I decided to look up some FIFA 08 gameplay when that came out. Exactly the same as FIFA 07, just with the changes above.

Granted, if I only had FIFA 2003 and then went to FIFA 08, it will probably feel like a brand new game but since I owned FIFA 2003 -> 07, it'll just be the same game.

Pokemon.

Don't get me wrong, Pokemon is OK. My first Pokemon was Platinum on the DS.

My friend had Diamond and when he showed me his Pokemon, I said "Hang on, what's the difference between Diamon and Platinum?"

"On Platinum, you get to capture both Dialga and Palkia without trading, on Diamond, it's the same but you can only capture Dialga."

I honestly couldn't believe it. Release the exact same game 3 times (Diamond, Pearl and Platinum) only difference being the best Pokemon you can capture. Same story, same graphics, no newly added features.

That's like Activision releasing "Call of Duty: Black Ops" and "Call of Duty: White Ops" and the difference being a gun you get a level 50.

Absolutely pointless.

Also my version of every Pokemon game

10 year old boy/girl meets someone who offers them a Grass/Fire/Water Pokemon and their friend/rival takes the one you chose weakness you have a battle, you win you then meet someone who shows you how to use a Pokeball, gives you some then you try and take over all the Pokemon gyms in the reigon and have battles between your rival whilst doing that before taking on the "Elite 4" to which you win.

Game completed.

At least in COD the story changes everytime it comes out. Yeah the US is under attack, but with Black Ops 2, you may not be able to save America.

Edited by TheNathanNS

My friend had Diamond and when he showed me his Pokemon, I said "Hang on, what's the difference between Diamon and Platinum?"

I honestly couldn't believe it. Release the exact same game 3 times (Diamond, Pearl and Platinum) only difference being the best Pokemon you can capture. Same story, same graphics, no newly added features.

Absolutely pointless.

Stop right there. That's just bullshit.

Even as not a big pokemon fan now, I can tell you Platinum has enough changes and added features to make it worth considering a purchase, even if you played through Diamond or Pearl.

If I remember correctly Platinum has: significant changes to story, graphics, pokémon, sidequests and overall gameplay.

And don't gimme that: oh but my friend told me so - crap.

Look up things yourself before making up your false statements.

Absolutely pointless.

Stop right there. That's just bullshit.

Even as not a big pokemon fan now, I can tell you Platinum has enough changes and added features to make it worth considering a purchase, even if you played through Diamond or Pearl.

If I remember correctly Platinum has: significant changes to story, graphics, pokémon, sidequests and overall gameplay.

And don't gimme that: oh but my friend told me so - crap.

Look up things yourself before making up your false statements.

It wasn't "friend told me so" at all, we went to trade Pokemon (He went to give me some level 40 Machamp for a level 4 Bidoof so I could have a head start as I was new to the game at the time)

Also please explain how the story is different?

Bully was remade on Xbox 360/PC/Wii and that was the same story with 5 new storyline missions. Under a new name. Bully: Scholarship Edition. Kinda like Pokemon Platinum.

Either way, still the same story.

• 1 month later...

I really don't like the new Lara Croft....the games are good but that character is just too different than what I grew up with.

Everything about BO2 campaign, got it on midnight release and got maybe half way through the game and just focused on Zs.

I never liked Pokémon neither, any of them lol