Weird death barrier/glitch

swappingspit

Last night another player and I were camping in the Jug hallway. I was using the Paralyzer, and he got in front of me a little bit and jumped, which gave him a boost into the air. All of a sudden, "Game Over". I could see if the game would kill him thinking he was trying to get into a glitch, but why would it kill me, standing on the ground? Anyone have this happen to them?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I was playing a game of die rise the other day. I was the last man standing, survived the round, and was going on an ammo run. Took the elevator (to the left of the of the PDW) up and there was a tramp right at the door. Jumped up into it and got launched. Black screen- and respawned in Whos who without original body. I recover go down the slide by the Mystery box spawn, and again barrier with instant death.  WTTTFFFF.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, he landed on top of you

@Zombiesblood3

Really dude? This is more post pumping you've done with nothing to contribute to the conversation. It's a 3 month old dead topic that already had the cause of the thread solved, and you just had to come in and say a 7 word response that only repeated what was said 3 months ago?

Stop. Take a breath. Think before you post. Stop post pumping.