Jimmy Z Tweets - Explaining Rank

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least everythingpiff gave credit to DBZ.

Really the credit should be going to YourMapper and this site.

Hey thanks! Well if he's going to quote verbatim and get a screenshot from this site, then he certainly needs to credit CoDZ Forum. That's pretty douchy.

If he credits me that's fine, but although I was the first to get it, it's really not that hard to figure out, so lots of other people would have gotten it very soon after me anyway. Though I guess he did screenshot what I typed, so that's kind of lame.

Anyway, lets all go leave comments :).

Shamelessly there was a video made on this topic and the person that made the video copied Jimmy's tweet from this site and forgot to credit us or the post writer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNowEz8owuc

It looks like this video was just stolen from this video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy626xF1qsI

I left a comment on both.

BSZombie, I saw your comment, so I subscribed to your channel :)

No need to post comments on their videos.

Let's not lower ourselves to their standards, besides, it's wasted time and energy.

Sadly, this happens all the time. I don't even watch any CoD Zombie Player / Reporter on YT because they always start their "coverage" with 'hey some guy posted / discovered' -> proceeds to tell the whole story that 'guy' posted in full detail.

Furthermore in regards to the quality and quantity of the information they always remain as basic as can be. Often resulting in them getting their facts wrong or them downright lying to you.

Especially with early easter egg guides and these leaked "fake / not fake" videos.

Bah.

- Heather

To be fair, early easter egg videos are a bad example. The reason is that the whole world tries to figure it out simultaneously. There is NEVER a SINGLE discoverer of anything. It is called multiple discovery.

However, with other things, I agree. However, not all Youtube users are bad in that regard. Some are morally upright.

So if I try for 40 then 50. I should see the shotguns soon.

Regards Alpha.

Yes, definitely. I did a round 50 game on tranzit once and I got my shotguns the next day. Keep your downs low in starting rounds and the high rounds downs won't even matter. All the best and let us know when you get em.

not a guarantee by any means. i have probably 8-10 total 50+ games on buried and mob of the dead along with some 40's on die rise and have no shotguns to show for it. actually got my dagger after consecutive games of 27 on mob and then 35 on die rise.

Did consecutive 50,55,58 on buried and no rank up

That option is for the people who has not already acquire a ton of downs and are just starting up with high rounds. I remember when I got shotties I was on ps3 and I didn't put in too many hours and haven't gotten ton of downs like I do when a new map comes out on xbox. :lol:

• 1 month later...

So it's all based on downs...well why make a perk that doubles your downs (Whos who) if you fail to pick yourself up? They didn't think they not telling people it was downs, then making a perk to double the downs, THEN making persistent upgrades that rewarded people who went down, would ultimately screw up their chances after the year later when they decide to confirm it? Woooooooow... :lol: