Jimmy's latest Tweet! Mule Kick-esque gift?

It's the same style in which Treyarch released Mule Kick to every map in Black Ops. It didn't hurt anything, even Nacht der Untoten. I wouldn't find it hard to modify the Wunderfizz.

This^

During the Black Ops 1 run, most players had started to tire of the previous maps after Moon dropped, but Mule Kick gave an incentive to return to them.

Wunderfizz could do the same to the current Black Ops 2 maps. I still don't think PHD would "break" Die Rise, but if there was any issues with having it, they could easily omit it from the selection on that map.

I also think Wunderfizz could make more sense than just adding one perk. Some people apparently do not like PHD, and would maybe prefer Electric Cherry or Mule Kick. What better way to accommodate everyone!

With regards to making the game easier... the game is beyond easy as it is. Barely anyone struggles on Black Ops 2 zombies. At this point in the games timeline, it's about making it have more longevity. Leaderboards will be destroyed permanently within a month, so it's about repaying the loyal fans.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love electric cherry inside die rise. I think it would be awesome and make the higher rounds a lot easier. You are "trapped" and all you do is shoot the sliquifier at a zombie and reload and keep doing that and it might get you untrapped if you are lucky. And I never understood why people wouldn't like phd in die rise. It wouldn't really make the maps extremely easy anyways. You would actually have to have map KNOWLEDGE to know when and where to dive or you will just dive right off the map. And jumping down elevator shafts wouldn't be to overpowered because A) you would have to know ahead of time that the elevator is below you or you would just be diving into emptiness and killing yourself, and B) the only real place you can dolphin dive down is into the bottom of the power station. And have fun down there in the middle of a round is all im saying... being able to fall down three stories (for example the very top of the spawn room QR elevator to the trample steam room) isn't an extreme advantage because most of those falls could happen anyways.

And does flopper even take away lava damage? If not I don't see a problem with it inside tranzit.

And if they put in the wunderfizz into other maps they can do whatever they want with it. They can make it stationary so the lightning wouldn't be a problem. Even if it did move, I don't see random lightning spots being a problem in any map. Tranzit has the avogadro and there is lightning most of the time anyways. MOTD takes place during a frekin storm if I remember correctly. And I barely use the blue light in Die Rise anyways since you can see all three box locations if you are sitting in the m16 area.

Plus they only put certain guns into the mystery box, why couldn't they put certain perks into the wunderfizz? They could put tombstone into it on tranzit, put whos who into die rise, and take away any perks that they feel are unnecessary.

I have no issue with PHD in die rise, the only thing it would save you from would be jumping down tall shafts, and still only if there was an elevator below...

Exactly. And what happens when you fall all the way down and are stuck inside the power room floor or the maze below it? All it will do is speed up gameplay.

• Administrators

I have no issue with PHD in die rise, the only thing it would save you from would be jumping down tall shafts, and still only if there was an elevator below...

Exactly. And what happens when you fall all the way down and are stuck inside the power room floor or the maze below it? All it will do is speed up gameplay.

There are death barriers so you would die regardless of flopper. I really liked what DBZ had said about repaying the dedicated players. That would be a fun couple of months basically raising the bar for high rounds on the leaderboards.

After reading your post and mockings,I agree.Hope they add the wunderfizz. :D

There are death barriers so you would die regardless of flopper. I really liked what DBZ had said about repaying the dedicated players. That would be a fun couple of months basically raising the bar for high rounds on the leaderboards.

Exactly. Most of the dedicated players have maxed out all of their/our leaderboards. I have hit my peak on most of them and have no real motivation to go back into these maps anymore, but the addition of Wunderfizz across the board would definitely make me want to return.

I would love to see Tombstone on Die Rise, or Who's who on Tranzit. How about making insane leaps of faith in Die Rise using flopper. Mule Kick on Tranzit would be a god send.

It may seem a little far fetched to some, but then so did the idea of new perks being added into the BO1 maps, and that DID happen.

I think Treyarch care about their community, and the zombie fans too. They have a part of the building modeled and dedicated to the game mode. It is not out of the question for them to give us a parting gift.

There are death barriers under the actual playable area. So say you are diving into a shaft and the elevator is above you, you will eventually hit the barrier, but as long as you have the elevator below you and you had phd you would survive I would think.

The only part of die rise that would need a death barrier would be the first elevator in spawn. If you could dove down there and not take fall damage you would be free of attack. They could add a single spawn down there and if you tried to dive down there you would be killed instantly. Or they could take off the roof of the elevator, or they could add a death barrier.

But honestly the only reason we dont have phd is because of the mustang and sally plus phd combo.

Reading tweet it could mean anithing.. One thing for sure everybody agrees

We need the icing on the cake like in Bo1..Zombies Dlz

Free for prestige/hardened editions, $15 everybody else, new 1-2 maps/modes, new gun, static wunderfiz every map. Im not sayin they owe us that but its realy needed. But i doubt this will happen, activision pull the plug and want us to forget and $move on$ with their new game CodGhost and their CoopSurvival game mode Extinction..sorry justmypersonal ragequit

Our friend could honestly mean anything with how cryptic he is. For all we know, he could be talking about patching Denizens out (just an example) or going on a weight loss plan. Personally, I just think he talking about the suggestions for the next game and that's he taking everyone's legitimate complaints seriously. Remember that poster in MOTD?