Zombie Blood: The answer to an age old question?

AlphaOmega

Hi everyone! AlphaOmega here, just fresh from the Little Lost Girl EE and I must say it took a wile but was helluva time.

But that really isn't my main job here. No, what I have, if it has not been said before, may very well be the answer to a longtime question that has been thrown away for a while.

Question: How does Samantha or ANYONE control the zombies?

Answer: By using their inner fears/triggers that make them angry.

Proof: The zombie blood. While in this mode, Takeo has said a few times "You speak directly to my soul". However, only when you have zombie blood. Samantha just basically pushed all of Takeos "buttons", so to speak. Played him like a kindle (Wash my haiiirrr, and make it bounce like a basketball....Oops sorry). Basically, she prodded his fear that the samurai way was to be lost. That gets him mad.

Another one is Nikolai. Samantha says "So far from home. Such a horrible place. Death on the streets.." Etc etc. This is how you control the zombies. You somehow connect to their soul and basically find their weak point.

Now here is a second theory. Remember EMPs? It is strange that it stops them from moving...But I may be able to explain this. Richtofen was using frequency waves to tap into the zombies minds. He did not have Samanthas ability to talk directly to a soul. Instead, he needed to increase his power through the Towers. So when we throw the EMP, the connections from mind to Richtofen is severed badly, to the point he can not longer read their mind.

These are just my theories, but personally, i cannot change my headcanon after thinking of this. It just makes so much sense TO ME. So please discuss and try to prove me wrong!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How do the zombies have inner fears when they are already the undead? What more would they have to lose considering that they never truly die? Although I must say that your idea could be exactly how the controllers taunt the characters who can hear them.

The souls of the damned live on...somewhere. Their souls have either been trapped or something. When 115 was discovered, perhaps the Aether pulled the souls out?

I support that with the fact that the MPD on moon eats souls and richtofen switched souls with samantha.

The zombie blood reminds me of the Walking dead episode Guts.

They use the blood & guts of a zombie as stealth camo.

To reach the truck, he and Glenn cover themselves in the blood and viscera of a dispatched walker, taking care not to get any of the olfactory camouflage on their skin. They are able to successfully pass among the walkers, shambling towards the construction site, until a brief rainstorm washes off enough of the blood scent that they begin to draw attention.

Not a bad theory you have going on here AlphaOmega

Regards Alpha.

• Moderators

How do the zombies have inner fears when they are already the undead? What more would they have to lose considering that they never truly die? Although I must say that your idea could be exactly how the controllers taunt the characters who can hear them.

The souls of the damned live on...somewhere. Their souls have either been trapped or something. When 115 was discovered, perhaps the Aether pulled the souls out?

I agree with you on this.

It kinda makes me think of The Last of Us when Sam asks Ellie if she thinks the actual human still "lives" inside the infected body.