*POLL* BLOPS II Wrap Up: Persistent Upgrades

Hi everyone! I hope you have all been enjoying Labor day and are ready to get back to zombie killing. As most of you know, this will be Treyarch's last official map pack. Thus, I have decided to create a few poles on how well Treyarch did.

This topic is Perma Per-

SMACK!

MurderMachineX: God Damnit! For the hundredth time Alpha! It is persistent Upgrade!

Flammenwerfer: Get it right man or ill feed you the hellhounds.

Ahhh...okay. This topic is PERSISTENT UPGRADES (mumble mumble). Which one was the best? which was useful when needed?

Let's make this a review for Treyarch! If they really pay attention, this poll may very well change the very next game!

Take your pick of 2. Make sure to discuss!

Congrats to Treyarch on an awesome season of Zombies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love ya Flammen and Murder!...

SMACK!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to vote for quickrevive, im a team player, its almost instant, even with a train up ya ass it can be done, however,..

I think close second from headshot, extending the life span of bullets is very handy.

I also have 2 honourable mentions, for controversial pu's

jug - not for me, but for 1 or 2 mates I love to game with, that have a hard time holding onto their perks, this realy makes a difference early, allowing them to have a far better experience and more fun, not everyone can dodge that notorious double slap,

tombstone - also for them, Its devasting losing those hard earned perks, it can affect morale, this realy can help the new guys and those mates who love the game but just aren't super soldiers yet,..

these 2 pu's are a godsend for them and many others,

so thankyou treyarch for giving the pups the ability to run with the wolves

• Administrators

I'm giving mad props to the Quick-er Revive upgrade. I generally like to keep my teammates up, but this handy thing makes the process 200% faster with Quick Revive at hand. The only downside is playing with a stillborn (someone who isn't playing/AFC).

The second option for me is definitely the Steel Barricades. Believe it or not, this proved useful in Tranzit during long challenges in the bus. Gives you more time to grab ammo and keep your focus.

Headshot was definitely a top three. Being able to use wall weapons/box weapons a little bit longer is extremely helpful.

Then comes persistent jug. And this PU is great for the newb and even greater for the vet since you don't lose it till you go down.

Perms tombstone was great. And I miss it in origins. Going down in the crazy place in solo is almost a guaranteed gg. The walls moving, most likely the tp isn't ready, fast spawning zombies, just an overall mess.