Richtofen's Journal

Flammenwerfer

Final Entry

In just a few short months, Group 935's work with Element 115 has allowed the Wonder Weapon program to progress at a rate beyond our wildest expectations.

However, our work was not without consequence.

The Ancient evil unleashed from the mound has carved a path of terror and destruction across the entirety of the camp. With Maxis too having succumbed to the sickness, I am forced to take drastic action to preserve what remains of his mind.

I now face an uncertain future, alone.

Well now...what do you all make of this? :o

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think that this map, if not an alternate time line/dimension, that this is when Maxis actually dies. I don't know what's gonna happen from here with this map, but all I can hope for is some closure on the O4 on Moon. I kind of didn't really care for a prequel map, I just want to know how pissed O3 is at Richtofy.

Holy crap... So that corpse on the table was really Maxis!?! :shock:

Richtofen managed to even transfer Maxis' brain to a new body... Wow, just wow.

You'd think Maxis would've mentioned something about being body-swapped in later times...

Remember, this may be an alternate dimension. This may not have even happened in the N4/Moon O4 timeline.

You'd think Maxis would've mentioned something about being body-swapped in later times...

Remember, this may be an alternate dimension. This may not have even happened in the N4/Moon O4 timeline.

Which is a load of bull crap. if this is really the case, I'm totally over the zombie storyline, and care about nothing but gameplay...

however there may be more to find out here

Yeaaaaaaaah I'll pass on that option. It's confusing enough playing on one timeline already.

So I guess the "plague" Dempsey mentioned in his letter must be referring to the German soldiers turning into zombies, and Maxis also caught it in the process of harvesting 115. It's amazing Richtofen even managed to save Maxis' brain in the midst of all that.

Which is a load of bull crap. if this is really the case, I'm totally over the zombie storyline, and care about nothing but gameplay...

I was getting ready to say. Don't put all your eggs in that basket. I'm just saying that it is HEAVILY implied.

right, Oh i still have an open mind until everything has been discovered, but if this is the case, and throughout the course of the map there is no evidence that Richtofen successfully transplanted the brain to another body, then the whole storyline is a sham. based on the moon radios where we here maxis being shot...

if they are going with an alternate reality thing here, this is what i predict and why:

*there was by and large very little support for the N4 characters (yes i know some of us liked them, but im generalizing here)

*overwhelming support for bringing back the O4, so they did.

*moon currently ends the O4's story as they are stuck on the moon and the earth is blown up.

*plans in the works for a 3rd black ops OR different title but a treyarch CoD game that will include zombies.

*3arc doesn't want to make the same mistake twice with new characters, so they creat Origins as a prequel to a toally different timeline for the O4 which they will progress through in the next treyarch cod game

Thats about the only way i can formulate in my head for any alternate reality nonsense

wait, so he DID kill Maxis? wow im done with bo2 zombies lol

we finally get the O4 back but with a damn twist..i didnt want them to do a prequel (for the fact i had a feeling it wasnt goin to be what we wanted)and i reeeeally didnt want it to be an alternate timeline/dimension because im just tried of watchin shows or playin games where they end up in an alternate universe to their own, its getting tired.

other then that the map looks cool, features and what have you. but they have lost me story wise.

I was getting ready to say. Don't put all your eggs in that basket. I'm just saying that it is HEAVILY implied.

right, Oh i still have an open mind until everything has been discovered, but if this is the case, and throughout the course of the map there is no evidence that Richtofen successfully transplanted the brain to another body, then the whole storyline is a sham. based on the moon radios where we here maxis being shot...

if they are going with an alternate reality thing here, this is what i predict and why:

*there was by and large very little support for the N4 characters (yes i know some of us liked them, but im generalizing here)

*overwhelming support for bringing back the O4, so they did.

*moon currently ends the O4's story as they are stuck on the moon and the earth is blown up.

*plans in the works for a 3rd black ops OR different title but a treyarch CoD game that will include zombies.

*3arc doesn't want to make the same mistake twice with new characters, so they creat Origins as a prequel to a toally different timeline for the O4 which they will progress through in the next treyarch cod game

Thats about the only way i can formulate in my head for any alternate reality nonsense

They just really shouldn't have done this. I hate all the little kids/teenage shipping girls that beg for the O4 back. Like I really do like the N4. They have sentimental value to me. So does the O4. But they should've furthered their story (the O4) not gone back/give a different possibility. I love 3arc but geez there is only so much "#2ominiousandhardtocomprehend4u"

• Administrators

So all the later encounters weren't Maxis at all, but just his brain in another physical form. We know physical because he met with Samantha and talked about the puppy in 1942 and met with Schuster after being in the tunnel around the same time. So in actuality, we're still Maxis, he's just in another form.

Meh, we can work with this.

So all the later encounters weren't Maxis at all, but just his brain in another physical form. We know physical because he met with Samantha and talked about the puppy in 1942 and met with Schuster after being in the tunnel around the same time. So in actuality, we're still Maxis, he's just in another form.

Meh, we can work with this.

This has to be the answer, otherwise nothing we knew before is as we thought

I'm sure Sophia had a crush on flying drone.... Its getting ridiculous.

Why would they let Maxis lead this group when he isn't even human anymore?

Why didn't Maxis kill Fluffy he has a MACHINE GUN mounted in him after all?

How could he activate the teleporters when he can't press buttons.

I think its pretty safe to say this is not the origins of our current story but a whole new story and how it began.

• Administrators

I think its pretty safe to say this is not the origins of our current story but a whole new story and how it began.

So you're thinking that the green thing hanging from the drone is Maxis? I won't comment on whether I think that true or false, but even if true, could he not have been transferred from the drone at a later point? Richtofen did say he wants to preserve the remnants of Maxis' mind, but the drone seems like a temporary thing to me (IF it's him).

So you're thinking that the green thing hanging from the drone is Maxis? I won't comment on whether I think that true or false, but even if true, could he not have been transferred from the drone at a later point? Richtofen did say he wants to preserve the remnants of Maxis' mind, but the drone seems like a temporary thing to me (IF it's him).

Isn't the brain inside the drone? Yeah it could be that his brain was transferred to a body later but so far there is no proof on that and then there is the whole Samantha being in Aether which doesn't make any sense. Well I guess to see if more things pop up.

• Administrators

Isn't the brain inside the drone? Yeah it could be that his brain was transferred to a body later but so far there is no proof on that and then there is the whole Samantha being in Aether which doesn't make any sense. Well I guess to see if more things pop up.

I'm unsure, I've heard that people think so but I haven't seen it myself. But you're right, no evidence as of now, I just don't know how else we can make the rest of the story make sense.

Maxis got "sick" when the zombie "evil" came about, according to Richtofen. Richtofen lobotomized him, taking out his brain. Then the brain was put into a machine. Maxis says something along the lines of, "I'm alive! Thank you my friend. But wait, I can't feel. I can't touch!" Richtofen THEN says "Don't worry Maxis, I will put this right."

So maybe later Maxis gets a new body?

It would explain why he was so old in 1918 but not in 1945. Different body.

Maxis got "sick" when the zombie "evil" came about, according to Richtofen. Richtofen lobotomized him, taking out his brain. Then the brain was put into a machine. Maxis says something along the lines of, "I'm alive! Thank you my friend. But wait, I can't feel. I can't touch!" Richtofen THEN says "Don't worry Maxis, I will put this right."

So maybe later Maxis gets a new body?

It would explain why he was so old in 1918 but not in 1945. Different body.

FINALLY! Explaining something that has been debated! One down, only a million more to go.

Are you guys actually saying Maxis' brain is inside the Maxis Drone? :lol:

C'mon, that's ridiculous, I'm sure Richtofen kept Maxis' brain in a jar. Or in his back pocket. Somewhere where zombies can't touch it.

No, his brain is actually in the Maxis Drone. Seriously.

Seriously? Like, do you actually use his brain as a buildable part for it? :shock:

Can't imagine what would happen if the drone broke down. Maxis' brain would just splatter all over the ground :lol:

Are you guys actually saying Maxis' brain is inside the Maxis Drone? :lol:

C'mon, that's ridiculous, I'm sure Richtofen kept Maxis' brain in a jar. Or in his back pocket. Somewhere where zombies can't touch it.

No, his brain is actually in the Maxis Drone. Seriously.

Seriously? Like, do you actually use his brain as a buildable part for it? :shock:

Can't imagine what would happen if the drone broke down. Maxis' brain would just splatter all over the ground :lol:

Yes. It's the first buildable part in the spawn room. That's his brain. He doesn't break down. He needs a cooldown after a while, though.