Apocalypse/Origins DLC Livestream @MLG

MF_MaxiMillion

David Derperhaar just tweeted out they're gonna live stream some new Apocalypse DLC action at Major League Gaming!

EDIT 26/08:

The stream ended in a complete failure. It took them two days to realize they're unable to LIVEstream the Apocalypse gameplay, cause apparently they were getting DDoS attacks? I'm not sure what the problem was but they finally released a playlist of their PRE-RECORDED footage at the link down below. However (as you may have guessed from an e-sports channel) there is no Origins footage whatsoever, aside from the Origins Intro video that we've already seen earlier last week.

If you're still interested to see the Multiplayer sessions, you can check it out here: http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/event/apocalypse-dlc-world-premiere-54?video_id=qiq38yis-tU

Or on their YouTube page here: https://www.youtube.com/officialmlgcod

(Not sure why I'm even promoting their videos... they did a terrible job on livestreaming their event)With that said, I feel really bad for the people who payed $9.99 Subcription money. Because they got nothing out of it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the stream over? Are we getting nothing new then?

No, it's a tech issue, the stream is down while they fix it, but it's been like 40 minutes.

Wow, that's crazy. I mean they've had some stream fails before but jeeze. I was hoping to catch some new footage when I got home. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

So are they going to show us something new, or just the same trailer we've already seen? Is it even worth it to wait for he stream to turn back on?

(First post, by the way)

Like I said, we don't really know. If I found out I've been waiting an hour for nothing on the second to last day before school, I'm gonna be pissed.

So are they going to show us something new, or just the same trailer we've already seen? Is it even worth it to wait for he stream to turn back on?

(First post, by the way)

Like I said, we don't really know. If I found out I've been waiting an hour for nothing on the second to last day before school, I'm gonna be pissed.

SO you go back the 26th too?

Anyways I'm thinking the same thing. I start school the day before this map comes out and I really want some real gameplay before the map releases. Trollarch strikes again.

I'm really hoping that if they don't get the live stream back up they'll just post whatever gameplay they had ready up onto YouTube. Or maybe the next trailer or something.

(First post, by the way)

I think they were introducing it with the Intro Cinematic, then were gonna go into the new gameplay. We saw VonderHaar's tweet yesterday showing a new trailer.

Also, Welcome to CoDz! We're glad to have you! You should go post an Intro in the Introductions section!

(First post, by the way)

SO you go back the 26th too?

Anyways I'm thinking the same thing. I start school the day before this map comes out and I really want some real gameplay before the map releases. Trollarch strikes again.

I'm really hoping that if they don't get the live stream back up they'll just post whatever gameplay they had ready up onto YouTube. Or maybe the next trailer or something.

Yeah, 26th. Don't worry, if the stream doesn't come back up, it's unlikely that they wouldn't post any gameplay if there actually is any to show.