The Tower DOES Light Up!

Naitrax

Hello CoDz Forum! It is Naitrax here showing you something I have noticed about Buried and the Tower we are powering. Now, I've always been told that there is nothing other than the box in the Courthouse that tells you which sides your lobby has done. Thats right, isn't it? No. There is another way. Here are some pictures I took:

Without Richtofen Easter Egg on Buried:

There is just some black smoke coming off the tower. But, if we visit after we've completed either side of the Easter Egg (in this case Richtofen's), lets see what happens:

As you can see, my Tower now has lightning sparking off it AND sparks (once again, in this case blue) spraying from the chimney. This is the Tower we powered for this Easter Egg.

Here is a picture of the Maxis sparks:

Forgive me if this has been found before, but I found it and I have not heard anyone say anything about it yet.

Thanks for reading!

~Nai

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I was aware of this. But thanks for posting this. There are so many lies and rumors going around.

No problem! Clearing up things is just as important as making the observations themselves.

Maxis' opening audio says something like "we need to power the tower above ground"

Nice screenshots Nai.

Yeah, I have never been able to hear the entire Maxis starting dialogue. Either someone's character talks, or the actual person does. But I will take your word for it.

Thank you! I tried to get them as close to the same position as possible, but that was not to be.

Good clearing up. As mmx said there are many false rumors going around that it does nothing or something else weird. And obviously if you did maxis like myself it will be sparks with orange at the top.

Thanks! Yeah, too many people take the word of someone with no proof whatsoever.

Also, would you mind if we did a few things? Such as jumping in a game together to see if the sparks combine and also me looking at the Maxis tower via theatre and posting an image here?

Haha, I remember you showing me this! Nice observation, now hopefully 3arch resolves my non-lit tower issue!

Why thank you! I hope they do too. We need to get our Richtofen End-Game now.

If both players have done opposite easter eggs, will it sprout both colors?

Thats what I'm trying to organise now. If you have Maxis', would you mind friending me (GT: Naitrax) and we could see what happens?

Actually, ANYONE with Maxis' side for Buried, please contact me ASAP. My GT is Naitrax, same as my name.

Updated OP with Maxis' side picture.

If both players have done opposite easter eggs, will it sprout both colors?

Thats what I'm trying to organise now. If you have Maxis', would you mind friending me (GT: Naitrax) and we could see what happens?

Actually, ANYONE with Maxis' side for Buried, please contact me ASAP. My GT is Naitrax, same as my name.

Updated OP with Maxis' side picture.

Sorry, I have done Richthofen.