The box in the back of the courthouse (Speed cola)

TheBSZombie

So I have found out that the box in the back of the courthouse shows what easter eggs you have done. They glow acording to which one you have done. The first column I assume is tranzit and the second column I assume is die rise and the last column I assume is buried. The rows are according to the player I assume.

Notice I say assume because Im not exactly sure if they are linked that way but I know its connected to the easter egg somehow.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh are we sure about this because my little box thing hasn't lit up since the first time I played the map and even then It was all blue except the first row on the left which was orange.

I have done the map's EEs but since that first time I played it hasn't lit up.

Uhh are we sure about this because my little box thing hasn't lit up since the first time I played the map and even then It was all blue except the first row on the left which was orange.

I have done the map's EEs but since that first time I played it hasn't lit up.

How close are you to the box? It doesn't light up for me until I get super close to the room.

This is a cool find I hope its glowing for me to indicate that I've done them both and not just Die Rise.

In the level select on the world I only have Die Rise glowing blue but Tranzit isn't glowing at all and I've completed Richtofin and have the achievement and everything. I really hope it doesn't screw me out of some reward or total completion because I spent a good two months straight going at that map with new randoms everyday until I finally found a group of chill awesome people and even then it took extensive time because ideally 3 of us needed EMPs and then stay alive after we got them and were into position.

Point is I played the hell out of that map stressing over that thing and it better not all be for nothing because I REALLY don't want to do that all over.

The box is a 4-by-3 box. The top row details player 1. The second, player 2. And so forth. From left to right you've got the Side Missions of TranZit, Die Rise, and Buried. Orange means Maxis. Blue, Richtofen.

HOWEVER

There are also three light bulbs on the top. What do these mean? I was playing, and all of the light bulbs besides the far left were on. My personal theory is that these have to do with NavCard acceptance. Also, I was playing one game and halfway through the game all the lights turned off. No one left the game or anything. We just checked on it, and all the lights were gone.

Huh, I thought this was the spot like Tranzit you could galva-knuckle and transfer money, but now I see you are correct. I too wondered about the light bulbs, I should have looked if mine changed the game I put my Die Rise card in this Nav table, but didn't know.

I have finished the TranZit EE (Richtofen side) but not put in the NavCard yet, I have not finished Die Rise but have put in the Navcard, I have not put in the Navcard or finished the EE on Buried. Yesterday I went into that room and noticed the bulb on the far left was lit up purple. Later, I went back (I think it was the same game even) and it wasn't lit up at all. Haven't seen anything lit up since.

EDIT; Checking back in theater now... Solo game, when I first enter the courthouse, the upper-left box has a blue light and the middle bulb on top is lit up yellow (probably saying I put the navcard in the Die Rise table). However, as soon as I put the first part on the guillotine, both lights turned off. So apparently when you start the Buried EE, the lights go off? The presence of this box tracking EE progress, and the fact that it goes blank when you start the Buried EE tell me that if you have finished all EE something will happen in Buried...

• 1 month later...

Supposably When you complete all the EE Richtofens side and link all the nave cards you can open this box and get permanent fire sale and the ability to hold 4 guns, thats what ive herd havent seen it everyone i know wants to wait for origins to see if the box is relivant to the new map

Supposably When you complete all the EE Richtofens side and link all the nave cards you can open this box and get permanent fire sale and the ability to hold 4 guns, thats what ive herd havent seen it everyone i know wants to wait for origins to see if the box is relivant to the new map

That's smart I can think of many ways it could connect to the final map.... And I KNOW no one wants to do the buried Easter egg a second time...