Fast way to Fill up your bank.

TheBSZombie

Well now that their is a bank in die rise, we can now fill it up super fast. And its also very easy.

This strategy will help if you already have about 15k in the bank. If you don't then its going to be ok you will just have to play normally for one game and then come back to this strategy.

Step 1: go straight down the elevator. Kill 5 zombies and then jump over. Grab your pack a punched an 94 from the box. Then go grab about 15k from the bank. Use this money to buy doors and buy your perks. I would recommend only getting jug/double tap/ and speed cola. Nothing more and all three are needed. Also buy the bowie knife.

Step 2: proceed down to the dojo/budha room/china room/ the room across from the ak74u. Go to the top of the broken column that leads up back to the an94.

Step 3: Continue to kill zombies till round 20. You can knife the boss rounds or just shoot. I prefer shotting since its faster.

Step 4: At the end of round 20 you should have a couple walkers. Go ahead and jump over to the bank. Deposit your money (should be around 40-50k) then put your gun into the fridge and either end the game or let the zombies kill you and repeat.

This takes less than 30 minutes and is super easy. The zombies are a one shot on round 20 in the head. And you can fill your bank in about 6 tries. This is really faster than any tranzit strategy because you have to run around the map on tranzit to get preks and fill the bank.

Video of round 20 should be up soon. Its just round 20 speed up to show how easy it is. You can do this longer but if your main goal is an easy and fast way to gain money, then I wouldn't advise any longer because the zombies will come up and force you to train.

vid:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that their is a bank in die rise, we can now fill it up super fast. And its also very easy.

This strategy will help if you already have about 15k in the bank. If you don't then its going to be ok you will just have to play normally for one game and then come back to this strategy.

Step 1: go straight down the elevator. Kill 5 zombies and then jump over. Grab your pack a punched an 94 from the box. Then go grab about 15k from the bank. Use this money to buy doors and buy your perks. I would recommend only getting jug/double tap/ and speed cola. Nothing more and all three are needed. Also buy the bowie knife.

Step 2: proceed down to the dojo/budha room/china room/ the room across from the ak74u. Go to the top of the broken column that leads up back to the an94.

Step 3: Continue to kill zombies till round 20. You can knife the boss rounds or just shoot. I prefer shotting since its faster.

Step 4: At the end of round 20 you should have a couple walkers. Go ahead and jump over to the bank. Deposit your money (should be around 40-50k) then put your gun into the fridge and either end the game or let the zombies kill you and repeat.

This takes less than 30 minutes and is super easy. The zombies are a one shot on round 20 in the head. And you can fill your bank in about 6 tries. This is really faster than any tranzit strategy because you have to run around the map on tranzit to get preks and fill the bank.

Video of round 20 should be up soon. Its just round 20 speed up to show how easy it is. You can do this longer but if your main goal is an easy and fast way to gain money, then I wouldn't advise any longer because the zombies will come up and force you to train.

vid:

I like the idea, the only thing i would change is, rather than automatically ending the game on 20, just play until the next boss round after 20. leave one crawler, then jump over, then you can kill it, get the max ammo, put the now fully loaded AN-94 PaP in the fridge, and deposit all your money before you quit out :)

I like the idea, the only thing i would change is, rather than automatically ending the game on 20, just play until the next boss round after 20. leave one crawler, then jump over, then you can kill it, get the max ammo, put the now fully loaded AN-94 PaP in the fridge, and deposit all your money before you quit out :)

The thing is when doing this its really hard to deposit money while having a jumping jack running around. And if you kill it you will then have zombies chasing you. Plus it isn't to much of a deal if you don't have full ammo on the an94 since you will pick up the bowie knife and can one shot zombies till at least the first boss round if you run out of ammo.

The thing is when doing this its really hard to deposit money while having a jumping jack running around. And if you kill it you will then have zombies chasing you. Plus it isn't to much of a deal if you don't have full ammo on the an94 since you will pick up the bowie knife and can one shot zombies till at least the first boss round if you run out of ammo.

yeah i can see it both ways. thing is I was running in the cafe/restaurant area, leaving a few walkers then going down to the bank where the zombies respawned as runners, and still didnt have any trouble depositing all my money. so i say you deposit all the money you can, kill the crawler when you get in trouble... then depoit the rest as the new round is starting.. then deposit the gun. then an hero

not arguing against your way, just another way to do it ;)

yeah i can see it both ways. thing is I was running in the cafe/restaurant area, leaving a few walkers then going down to the bank where the zombies respawned as runners, and still didnt have any trouble depositing all my money. so i say you deposit all the money you can, kill the crawler when you get in trouble... then depoit the rest as the new round is starting.. then deposit the gun. then an hero

not arguing against your way, just another way to do it ;)

Its always good to look at other ways. Its how we learn. Il give it a try this game. Now that I think about it, there is a huge break in the hordes after you kill the last jumping jack on a boss round

I have been doing this a few more times and it rewards me with around 50k each time. And I have also been able to get the p-perk "cash back" from all the perks I buy. Because I have cash back, I can turn 5k into 50k in 30 minutes.

When you go down you should already have about 1250 points from the first 5 zombies. If you take at least 5k from the bank you can buy the first door to the power and turn that on. All you need to look for is jug and double tap. Those perks will only gost 1500 and 1000 since I have cash back. Then ride back up to the top of the roof and jump over to the traple steam room and buy QR in case you go down. This GIVES you 500 points if you have cash back. I then buy speed cola and thats only 2000 points. I then proceed to jump down and go to the dojo which will cost 750 points due to the door by an94.

Total cost to set up:

first 750 door

perks: 4000 points for all four perks if you have cash back (w/out cash back:8000)

last door: 750

So if you have cash back you only need to withdraw about 5000 points. I would withdraw an extra 1000 in case jug or double tap is in the elevator by the mystery box location. Without cash back you would need to get around 9k but after doing this about 5 times you would have probably gotten cash back already.

And every round after round 20 you get another 10k basically because of all the extra zombies. So you can stick around to 25 but it gets a little bit crazy. If you put it on easy you may be able to stay for a LONG time but I think it would be to boring for my taste.

Great tips once again Mr BS Zombie.

I totally forgot about the 'Cash Back' perk. Very handy.

You can also back up into the shower whilst depositing your points. This way you can still keep an eye out if you have a fast runner or jumping jack on the loose.

Great tips once again Mr BS Zombie.

I totally forgot about the 'Cash Back' perk. Very handy.

You can also back up into the shower whilst depositing your points. This way you can still keep an eye out if you have a fast runner or jumping jack on the loose.

Yep. I was on round 28 with 90k right after a jumping jack round and was able to deposit 75k before zombies started spawning. Going in backwards I was able to kill zombies while depositing the last of the money. Luckily I got a nuke to help me out :)

Kind of off topic but, where/what was your route being there at the start of the round? It's a bitch of a spot to start the round, especially over 15ish.

Sliqufier while waiting for the power elevators?

What are you talking about buddy? When I do this strategy I just start at the column.

Sorry, I meant where did you go (what is your strategy) when you fill up the bank and the round ends? It's not the greatest spot to start a new round after 15ish.

Oh I just end it after filling up. I don't even bother filling it up till I get to a round that I think is decent.

Thanks for this Thread BSZombie.

I completely filled my bank in 2 games.

Since buried had been released I had emptied my bank. I played a game of Die Rise & could only withdraw 11,000 points. I made it to round 34 or so & put around 100,000 in the bank. I then played another game & got to round 41. I nearly made 200,000 points in that game alone.

My strategy -

- Put Tramplesteam parts on Quick Revive elevator (or just build it on round 1)

- Go to showers (bank) & withdraw 10,000 to 15,000 points (cash back helps)

- Turn on power

- Buy 4 perks, build Sliqufier & buy claymores

- Buy AN-94 (& or) PDW (& or Mustang & Sally)

- Go to budda room & lay down claymores in the corner of the top level

- Use tramplesteam & claymores to get the other 2 perks from Jumping Jacks.

Then, once you have all perks, save 2 slow walkers,

- Jump from budda room to showers & deposit points so far,

- Set up tramplesteam so you can jump back to the budda room.

- (use M&S & claymores for jumping jack rounds once you have all perks)

Repeat this last process whenever you want to bank your points.

(if you have a fast runner, just pull out the Sliqufier while your depositing points to kill them if they get to close)

Full bank - very fast. Thanks again mate

• 4 weeks later...

Cool who's who tip.

But anyone with Buried could simply make 'infinite' money on round one of Buried, which strikes me as much easier, but for those without Buried, this could certainly help.

Before Buried, i just ran in town, Tranzit, filing up the back as i went. Round 1, buy qr and bk, then just rack up points. With free jugger, it is even easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a quick strategy and I love how BSZ is always searching for the quickest strategies. Kudos to you, man...You've really come up with great stuff.

I'm curious why you would grab Bowie Knife and not G-Knucks?

For just a bit more cash, you could extend your ability to melee kill zombs and if you're grabbing jug anyways, you could really go for melees, even if the zombs are stacked up and even in rounds past 10 (not many past 10, but still).

Not to mention, with G-Knucks, there's no need for the TS/Clay/M&S during Boss rounds to acquire the free fifth and sixth perk.

Does the WW trick really work? Is there enough time to deposit 100k+ before your real body bleeds out? Or do you suggest storing your point gun, then just letting yourself bleed out? I'm not very familiar with WW...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...