O4 or T4?

About 24 hours ago David Vonderhaar tweeted this message on his page "You, beloved and insane, Zombies fan will forever decide the fate of Abigail, Samuel, Marlton, and Russman and where we go from here." Now what I pretty sure this means is that we finally have confirmation that the O4 are indeed still alive and that we will be able to choose if T4 dies or continues to fight the zombies and also how the story will unfold for these guys. What are your thoughts on this tweet and do you want to kill off these guys or go back to the O4?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About 24 hours ago David Vonderhaar tweeted this message on his page "You, beloved and insane, Zombies fan will forever decide the fate of Abigail, Samuel, Marlton, and Russman and where we go from here." Now what I pretty sure this means is that we finally have confirmation that the O4 are indeed still alive and that we will be able to choose if T4 dies or continues to fight the zombies and also how the story will unfold for these guys. What are your thoughts on this tweet and do you want to kill off these guys or go back to the O4?

This tweet worries me because if they give us the option to kill them of I know that most people will choose to just to go back to the original crew. I hope the new crew doesn't get killed of because

1. I absolutely adore them.

2. They haven't had the story yet and I wanna know more about them.

As much as I would love to have the old guys back I kinda want then new guys to stay since it's nice and refreshing to have some new characters. I also think that we could go back to the originals without having to kill of the new crew since killing them of would be stupid and I would be pretty annoyed.

That signature is not what I need to see first thing in the morning. ._.

This was the tweet I've been refering in my last couple of posts, I'm going to back to the old crew.

My reasoning behind this is because the N4 haven't had much of a backstory. Whereas with the old group, we learnt about their family (Dempsey's daughter, Nikolai's wives etc.) how they met each other etc. That being said, we learnt so much more about the Mob of the Dead characters than we did than the N4 in one map.

Another reason is the O4 are so much more funnier than the N4. I miss Nikolai's random rambling about vodka or Takeo insulting Dempsey or Dempsey being disgusted by Quick Revive. The N4 however, well Marlton is annoying when he mentions about germs. {AGH, HE TOUCHED ME SOMEONE GRAB SOME OINTMENT! You know kissing is really disgusting, lots of bacteria) Samuel is a bit too paranoid. I'll admit I did find the N4 funny at the start, but I feel their quotes are repeated far more than the O4. I've heard "Payback's a bitch, just so you know so is Russman" so many times....

Also to be fair, Russman reminds me of Nikolai a little bit as he's old and got the funniest quotes and it's kinda obvious Misty is a little reference to Dempsey. As she isn't too caring about when a zombies limb gets torn off. I'd say keep those 2 but Marlton or Samuel.... meh.

This tweet worries me because if they give us the option to kill them of I know that most people will choose to just to go back to the original crew. I hope the new crew doesn't get killed of because

As much as I would love to have the old guys back I kinda want then new guys to stay since it's nice and refreshing to have some new characters. I also think that we could go back to the originals without having to kill of the new crew since killing them of would be stupid and I would be pretty annoyed.

I 100% completely agree with this. I want to know more about them, not have an unfinished crew that I know nothing about, killed off because Vonderhaar made an "unsanctioned" (his words) and stupid tweet, that is now spreading fast around the community, majority of who want them killed off. I really hope the devs do not base a decision off it because it is unfair. Of course you're not gonna have fully fledged characters out of two maps. I mean, what if they killed the O4 after Der Riese or Kino?

Even though I absolutely love the O4, they haven't really fleshed out the N4 yet, killing them now would be huge mistake. If they do, then what was the purpose of having new characters in the first place. Whatever will happen, in the next map they NEED to bring back the Easter Egg Dialogue/Conversations between the crew like they had in Shangri-La. The conversations and fighting between the 04 in SL were the best thing they ever introduced in Zombies imo.

PS: Maxis as a playable character anyone?

I want to return to the O4 ASAP, but i don't want to have to kill off the new crew. And i don't want them to meet up for an "epic 8-player experience". Ew. Honestly ideally for me would be to play as the O4 and communicate with the N4 but not see them, CotD or Shangri-La style. That way we gey as much O4 as possible while still ensuring the safety of the N4.

If it was a choice between either the O4 or the N4 dying, i'd have to sacrifice the N4. But let's hope that never happens.

That signature, it turns me on, but at the same time sends shivers down me spine.

No, I'm not joking. That is terrifyingly creepy hot, and I cant stop looking when I first saw it.

Don't kill them yet. Give them the chance to meet the O4. Not like that Call of the Dead Easter Egg where the O4 were only heard and not seen(lmao What was that? A slap in the face?). Some Easter Egg where you can see the O4 completing something for Maxis, but Richtofen wants the T4 for to interfere with what Maxis is telling the O4 to complete. Then the Originals can feel hatred for the Tranzit 4, and that leads to the T4 Vs O4 later down the road(or this itself could be the Team vs Team). And when the Originals return in a new map they'll comment on how the other guys were dumb assholes.

We also have to see Team COTD down the road, Richtofen said we might.

I want to return to the O4 ASAP, but i don't want to have to kill off the new crew. And i don't want them to meet up for an "epic 8-player experience". Ew. Honestly ideally for me would be to play as the O4 and communicate with the N4 but not see them, CotD or Shangri-La style. That way we gey as much O4 as possible while still ensuring the safety of the N4.

If it was a choice between either the O4 or the N4 dying, i'd have to sacrifice the N4. But let's hope that never happens.

like COTD? You are a madman, I tell you what.

What would be better is if you chose to do maxis's side you got to play as the N4 in the final map

And if you did richtofen you got to play as the O4....

Or vice versa....

That would be cruel because we don't know which path corresponds to which team.

We've seen crueler things.... Like the shaft glitch...

Also Not doing the Easter eggs results if you being a CDc agent and not able to compleat the EE

Doing a mix of the spires results in whichever one you did more (two maxis one richtofen --> Maxis characters)

And YOUR history responds to YOUR character only, so you can end up in a lobby with Samule, Tank, nikolai, and marelton...

Also white will always be either (oh say)

Tank or Misty

Blue: Russman or Nikolai

Yellow: Takeo or Marelton

Green: Samule or RichtoSam

Just to avoid complications...

I absolutely agree with you dude I really hope that if we do get to decide the fate of the N4 the community will be smart and want to finish the story with the current group and not go back to the O4 just because they're more popular. We have to finish what we started.