Only one Gat with acid..

Just found out today, haven't seen this posted specifically, but if you have acid on the blundergat, be it the Acid Gat or the Vitriolic Withering, and you get the 2nd blundergat, you CAN NOT put acid on it period. You can pack a punch it into The Sweeper..

I didn't know this, I had the VW, thought I could just put acid on the Blundergat and have the VW and the Acid Gat.. Wrong.. As soon as I put the acid on, it just refilled my ammo on the VW..

Just a heads up in case you didn't know.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was on multiplayer.

Why would you want two? I didn't, i wanted two varieties, but if I could have 2 VWs, I would for a high round strategy. Better yet, why would you ask such a silly question?

Well 2 acidgats. 1 acidgat and the sweeper would be better than 2 acidgats imo. I dunno, my preference I guess.

Man they seriously need to put another launcher. It be nice to have phd but i know that not happening. Anyway they did make sure there can be only one acid gat per player. I mean image having two of these thing. "Oh I ran out of ammo on my VM,okay time to switch to my other VM." That's to overpowering and plus there will be more selfish people on the map who steal kills and hit the box way to much. Everyone would want two VM's which is stupid. It's bad right now people are fight over the box to get it but no one knows about the free one? A lot of problems would come up due to having two of the same gun. Though it would be nice to see a version of the ray guns brother/sister. Ah dual ray guns, what a dream that would be right.

• Administrators

Ah dual ray guns, what a dream that would be right.

I call that the Mustang & Sally. ;)

But the VW acts very, very differently from the typical Blundergat/Sweeper. You have a blunderbuss/gatling combination that basically acts as a shotgun, whereas the Acidgat/Vitriolic Withering is a mini scattering explosive. To have two of the latter would be... the bomb. 8-)